PDA

View Full Version : Online immigration form for entering and leaving AR

Sportsman
01-20-09, 23:40
This site has online immigration form:

English: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesos/tarjeta.php?i=INGL

Spanish: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/tarjeta/index2.php?idioma=ESPA

Since my data usually don't change, including local address and flight numbers. I created a pdf file and will re-print it on every trip. Will use it for the first time in three days. ;)

Wild Walleye
01-21-09, 12:55
I always have a couple of the forms stuffed in my bag. This makes it easier, no filling the form out while standing in line.

Woody10
06-11-09, 21:34
This looks different than the xeroxed form I was given on my most recent visit to Buenos Aires. On that form they wanted the address of the apartment that I would be staying in for my 2 week visit. I wonder if this form would work now.

Sportsman
06-11-09, 22:38
This looks different than the xeroxed form I was given on my most recent visit to Buenos Aires. On that form they wanted the address of the apartment that I would be staying in for my 2 week visit. I wonder if this form would work now.The online form asks for local address also. I used it last month and had no problem.

Amantelondres
06-12-09, 06:12
I thought I might need a DNI for foreigners to sell a property in BA. I went to the Registro Nacional de Personas who advised me that to get a "turno" I. E. An appointment, the waiting time is 12 months and then for the DNI to be issued a further 7 months. Wow, that fast? I asked. The lady didn't appreciate my sense of humour! Fortunately I am able to sell with my passport so no DNI is required.

I'm aware that there are ways of getting a DNI faster, e. g. By using a "gestor" or a good lawyer with contacts but nevertheless if one doesn't know this the wait can be daunting.

BadMan
06-12-09, 08:35
In order to sell you will need your passport AND either a CUIL, CDI or a CUIT.

Regards,

BM
I thought I might need a DNI for foreigners to sell a property in BA. I went to the Registro Nacional de Personas who advised me that to get a "turno" I. E. An appointment, the waiting time is 12 months and then for the DNI to be issued a further 7 months. Wow, that fast? I asked. The lady didn't appreciate my sense of humour! Fortunately I am able to sell with my passport so no DNI is required.

I'm aware that there are ways of getting a DNI faster, e. G. By using a "gestor" or a good lawyer with contacts but nevertheless if one doesn't know this the wait can be daunting.