PDA

View Full Version : Possible non pro?

Wild Walleye
01-21-09, 12:48
Does anybody know this chica? Any details would be appreciated.

El Alamo
01-21-09, 16:54
Wild Walleye,

I think I know what you are getting at. However, I may be way off base.

You are wondering whether this girl, who you have probably befriended, is a working girl.

I have never seen her photo on the internet and I spend a lot of time checking internet sites.

It may not be obvious, but the girls you see on the internet sites are the losers. The really hot girls have a list of private clients that keep them busy.

The hot girls may have begun working in privados but were quickly inundated with requests for private encounters where they keep 100% of the money and don't have to suck the dick of every dirtbag that enters the privado.

Furthermore, and this also may not be obvious, what difference does it make whether this particular girl is or was a working girl? Would you prefer someone who sucked her boyfriend's dick 2000 times or a girl who sucked 2000 different dicks in a privado? To me it is the same.

And I hate to say it but the clientes in the privado were probably of a higher caliber than her dirtbag boyfriend.

My advice is, if you like this girl, go for it. And yes, she looks like she is worth it.

However, if you are just trying to get in touch with this girl. I don't have the slightest idea who she is.

Daddy Rulz
01-21-09, 17:35
Does anybody know this chica? Any details would be appreciated.But she looks familiar. Can't place where but as anybody who knows me can attest, I never forget a blond.

Exon123
01-21-09, 18:59
Theres no such thing as a Non-Pro, there's Pro's, there's semi- Pro's, she either fucks for money or she doesn't.

Exon

Wild Walleye
01-21-09, 19:19
Sorry, probably should have added more info. I am just doing homework / research.

A non-monger friend has offered to introduce us. I figured that since I haven't seen her on any of the sites that she is probably a club chica. I was looking for info as to whether or not anyone had any experiences with her and related data.

Exon, you are correct, I meant semi-pro.

I am not that naive, although, I do believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Jackson
01-21-09, 23:14
Theres no such thing as a Non-Pro, there's Pro's, there's semi- Pro's, she either fucks for money or she doesn't.

ExonAll woman are prostitutes.

The only difference is how the transaction is structured.

Whiskas
01-22-09, 01:58
All woman are prostitutes.

The only difference is how the transaction is structured.Where I come from it is said that there are two kind of women:

A) The ones who fuck.

Be) The ones who have wings and fly.

BTW nobody ever seen ones who flies.