PDA

View Full Version : When to visit?

Bizzie
01-25-09, 17:09
Sorry guys if this is in the wrong place.

I am planning my first trip to BA.

IS there a time of year when things slow down so that it wouldn't be your favorite time to visit?

Just looking for your personal opinion.

Thank you.

Gato Hunter
01-25-09, 20:41
That time would be happening now. In the summer a good part of the city vacations in Mar Del Plata, or Punta Del Este. Restaurants are closed etc.

Plus its hot this time of year.

Best times in my opinion are September to the end of November and March to May.

Cheers!

Exon123
01-25-09, 21:22
That time would be happening now. In the summer a good part of the city vacations in Mar Del Plata, or Punta Del Este. Restaurants are closed etc.

Plus its hot this time of year.

Best times in my opinion are September to the end of November and march to may.

Cheers!He's right, but I also like the winter months June & July, its cold and not as many tourists.

Exon

Argento
01-26-09, 03:51
He's right, but I also like the winter months June & July, its cold and not as many tourists.

ExonC'Mon Ex! The right time for most visitors is when they are in dire need of a drain. Summer or winter; hot or cold. Needs must when the devil drives.

Argento

Big Bob 7
01-26-09, 05:05
As far as the girls are concerned the only time when you might have trouble finding one of your favorites would be in December or January. Outside of that the pussy will be flowing as usual and it is just a matter of your climate preferences. Peak times are cool because the weather is nice but the winter is good too because you can get a deal on airfare and a place to stay.

Bizzie
01-27-09, 02:48
Thanks guys.

I was thinking of March or April. Sounds like that's the peak season.

I am assuming most of you guys will recommend an apartment instead of a hotel but I am only there for 4-5 days, if that.

Moore
01-27-09, 03:16
Though things slow down during the holiday period, the only time you really want to avoid is the two weeks following New Years Day (temporada alta), when everyone is out of town and restaurants are closed etc. Even the whoares are on vacation then. But by Jan-21 activity has resumed to mostly normal levels.

Thanksgiving (late November for non-Yanks) is possibly the best time to visit. April is also a great time. February is good if you want to go to the beach since it's still summer but the horrible crowds have subsided. I also like the winter months of July-Aug. Fuck, anytime is great except maybe Dec 23 - Jan 18.

But be careful of those last two weeks of July (winter break for schools) when the ski resorts and other weekend destinations are packed.

Tmontana
01-27-09, 15:48
Like right now I am here is bsas and it hasn't rained since I can't remember - hot sunny girls in tite everything. Awesome.

Rioman
01-28-09, 02:12
Think what determines that is where you are coming from. As a Cdn can say that any time after hunting season (Nov. Until June it is much nicer anywhere in South America than back in the home country

David Smash
02-05-09, 09:15
So would May be a good month go visit for a first-timer?

El Perro
02-05-09, 09:29
So would May be a good month go visit for a first-timer?Nothing wrong with May, though be advised I have seen some nasty (for BsAs) cold spells in May.

Tlobo
07-26-09, 17:28
Old thread I know.

"Needs must when the devil drives" I like it! He's making me plan a trip. Been to DR, Thailand, Angeles City. But he says the coochie in BA has to be sampled.

C'Mon Ex! The right time for most visitors is when they are in dire need of a drain. Summer or winter; hot or cold. Needs must when the devil drives.

Argento

Wild Walleye
07-26-09, 17:57
When your dick gets hard (I. E. All year round has been great from my perspective)