PDA

View Full Version : My first time. Arriving 31 January.

Lukasek
01-26-09, 20:20
Hola all,

I am actually in Rio de Janeiro. It rains non stop and girls are so and so, that's why I decided to give a try to Argentina.

I am italian 34yo, even if here I am a no contributer, it will be my first time to BsAs, in ISG I have about 800 reports, cause I travelled to East Europe since '98 and I will be happy to meet with some friends for a beer, dinner or to go to some place together.

PM me if interested

Suerte

Esten
01-27-09, 02:31
Hope your first visit to BA is a good one and be sure to post some reports!

Exon123
01-27-09, 02:43
I'd "jack Off" first, since it takes the "edge off" so you don't make any mistakes.

Exon

Lukasek
01-27-09, 13:24
Esten,

If you go to Russia, you will find my report of 1.5 month there, I am not a shark that I read and I do not contribute, I like to write so well as to share and if I can, to help others with my info.

Exon123 sorry for my english, but I did not understand what you mean.

Jackson
01-27-09, 15:26
Exon123 sorry for my english, but I did not understand what you mean.Lukasek,

Don't feel bad. Many of us have the same reaction when trying to understand Exon123.

Case in point: His suggestion that one should jack off immediately prior to getting a hand job, ostensibly to take the "edge off" so you don't make any "mistakes".

I can only assume that Exon makes a lot of "hand job mistakes".

Thanks,

Jackson

Tmontana
01-27-09, 15:43
I think he may be the progeny of a failed russian handjob / testtube experiment LOL.

Exon123
01-27-09, 17:24
Esten,

If you go to Russia, you will find my report of 1.5 month there, I am not a shark that I read and I do not contribute, I like to write so well as to share and if I can, to help others with my info.

Exon123 sorry for my english, but I did not understand what you mean.Lukasek.

By "Jacking Off" first, you will not "Cum" to quickly and your experience will last longer.

That is what I ment.

Exon

Lukasek
01-27-09, 18:19
Jackson,

Ok I understand Exon is funny;) and I do not feel bad if will arrive soon Saturday. Here it is the 5th day of bad weather in Rio, the girls are not nice, yes termas are good, but so far as soon I will be in a place with much better looking girls, I prefer to save money and energy too.

Rioman
01-28-09, 02:07
You are scaring me with all this bad talk about Rio as I will be arriving there on Saturday. I never check the weather as it seems very rare that it would be raining there 5 days in a row (I have been going there for the past 5 years) It is good you have found the termas action ok, but really the only place you need to go at night is Help (you will not find any place with this big a selection / action in BA) Am not putting down BA as I will be there by Feb. 20 and enjoy it there as well, but you sound like you should be having a better time.

Esten
01-28-09, 02:32
Unless you're on a tight budget, "jacking off" in BA seems like a total wasted opportunity.

You can get a good looking chica to "take the edge off" for you for 100 pesos or less, if you go to an incall massage place for a 30 minute massage with HJ. You'll be relaxed and ready for your second chica later.

Member #4112
01-28-09, 13:43
Hey Rioman and Esten,

I was in Rio in October and had a great time. Would suggest you try Airoporta termas, 4X4, and 65 for afternoon fun during the week since they open at 2PM. 4X4 and 65 are within easy walking distance if you want to change locations.

Evenings I usually go to the cafe in front of Help about 10PM and watch the show till 11:30PM then move to Barba Ella's till about 1:30 AM then to Help. Many of the girls from Barba Ellas will show up at Help and the price goes down after about 3AM. Makes for a full day. I never had a bad time in Rio. FYI Centarus is great but it has got to be the most expensive termas in town (but I always go there everytime I am in town regardless of the price)

Good hunting guys.