PDA

View Full Version : Bi-Chicas

Greenhunt
01-27-09, 22:40
I would like to have a threesome with two girls here. However one where the two of them also play with each other and don't just focus on me. Does anybody have some recommendations for this? Preferably a private apartment. I know that Cielo Private offers that service, but the last time I was there, only one of the girls really stood out to me. Does it have to specially requested when I get two girls in a private apartment or are most working girls here open to also get it on with another girl, if the money is right?

Tessan
01-27-09, 23:47
Daisy likes jessica. When she go at it with her, you can join in when you want. Don' know what price she wants. She quoted me a price my last trip, but told me not to tell anyone, that the price was for me.

I remember Daisy telling me once, she liked girls more then guys but Ramiro told me that Daisy does not want to be known as a lesbian, and is trying to kill that image. She may or may not be willing to do it now. I have not seen or talked to her this trip.

Just call her and ask.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4435

Daddy Rulz
01-28-09, 03:07
I would like to have a threesome with two girls here. However one where the two of them also play with each other and don't just focus on me. Does anybody have some recommendations for this? Preferably a private apartment. I know that Cielo Private offers that service, but the last time I was there, only one of the girls really stood out to me. Does it have to specially requested when I get two girls in a private apartment or are most working girls here open to also get it on with another girl, if the money is right?I can't tell you a lot of chicas that do it but I can warn you about the pitfalls. The receptionista at EVERY FUCKING privado will tell you their girls are bi if that's what they think you will want. When you get in the room you will see a lot of pretend stupid kissing and when one goes down on the other for the most part they will be licking legs not pussies. It's rarer than you think to find two real bi girls in privados. Even with the dynamic duo, it was Daisy going down on Jess and never the reverse. For Jess's part I don't think she gives a fuck who is licking her pussy so long as somebody is.

In the clubs, tell them you want real bi action, describing the activities you want to see, tell them if they fake it you will not pay them and then DO NOT pay them in advance. Take them to a telo and if they are faking it walk out. They will be naked, you will be dressed it will be hard for them to chase you. Rest assured they will agree to your terms in the bar and then when you get to the telo they will try and change them claiming they didn't understand you.

If you don't know how to ask for the SPECIFIC things you want to do or see then learn.

Good luck and please post any pairs you find that provide well.

SmilesX
01-28-09, 15:18
I pulled 2 ladies out of Nuevo Estillo. One of them had a girl-girl show on stage so I picked her. Since I spoke poquito spanish, my outstanding friend asked her on my behalf. She chose a gal (kind of too chunky for my taste) who was not on stage and we went up. Overall it was not a worthy experience, but interesting to know what's available.

Ask a true lesbian and she'll know which of her "friends" are available.