PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Town need INfo

Chame7777
01-28-09, 02:24
Heading down to BA for some business and need some info since I will have some company assoc. I need to have a girl or girls come to me, staying at the Sheraton Buenoes Aires Hotel / convention ctr. What area is that hotel in and what sites are best? Whats the exchange rate and play rate going right now for min one hr usual adult enjoyment. Any places close by with incall or any clubs that are stellar. I will be doing some research before I go but I just made hotel res. And want to make sure this is a good place for spoiling myself on my birthday.

Thnx Gents

Exon123
01-28-09, 16:38
I would suggest you contract Roxana and have your entertainment delieved to you door, or walk the 4 or 5 blocks to Cafe Orleans.

The rest you can read off the board.

Exon

Tessan
01-28-09, 17:21
All the information you ask for is in this site, just have to spend time reading. The exchange rate is on the front page, when you log on.

Roxana does not negotiate with the girls, so if you use her you will pay on the high end, of what the girl ask, but if your Spanish is bad, guess that's one way to go. TejanoLibre on this site, will call up girls for you, if you ask him for free, and he will negotiate for you a good price. Just buy him a few drinks or something. When he reopen his restaurant, he is always willing to help out his costumers with stuff like this.

Chame7777
01-28-09, 22:55
Thank you Gents for the info.

I can speak good Spanish and watching the Mexican Football league to pickup some Argentinian accent from the announcers every now and then. I am not too new to mongering, done London clubs, German FKK's and apartments in Madrid but I am staying a short time in BA on this trip and don't think my next trip will be for a while so I want to make this upcoming trip as good as possible with no problems. Please send me any further info you may think is good since my trip isn't till next month.

All the information you ask for is in this site, just have to spend time reading. The exchange rate is on the front page, when you log on.

Roxana does not negotiate with the girls, so if you use her you will pay on the high end, of what the girl ask, but if your Spanish is bad, guess that's one way to go. TejanoLibre on this site, will call up girls for you, if you ask him for free, and he will negotiate for you a good price. Just buy him a few drinks or something. When he reopen his restaurant, he is always willing to help out his costumers with stuff like this.