PDA

View Full Version : Argentina Hunting Trip - 5/23/09 - 6/1/09

Jadow
01-29-09, 17:56
Hello all,.

I am getting ready for my first trip to Argentina. I am going to be duck and partridge hunting for 3 days in Esquina (Corrientes Providence) at Hambare Lodge. Then I will be spending the remainder of the time 50 mi east of Cordoba at La Camila Lodge for dove hunting.

I was not sure where to post my questions, since I do not have a report yet, I figured I would toss them out here.

1) Has anyone on the boards done the hunting trips previously and can speak to the rumors that the lodges might bring chicas in to introduce the hunters too? They call them dancers / after dinner entertainment?

2) I have not seen any reports on the city of Esquina, so does anyone have any knowledge of the chicas in that area? (Esquina is actually a ways from the city of Corrientes)

3) Any advice or comments on finding chicas when you are out of the "cities" staying at lodges?

Thanks in advance for any advice or guidance.

Jads

Roicre
02-03-09, 20:00
I will let you know as I am hunting there March 14 - 29 of this year. No birds, but Stag, Buffalo, Puma and Boar.

Have you brought your guns and ammo there before?

Jadow
02-05-09, 18:19
Have you brought your guns and ammo there before?I personally have not, but 2 of the other members of my party have and are again this trip. They said it wasn't that much of a hassle for 2 shotguns, but anymore then that and it was a bigger hassle then it was worth.