PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Shit CockSuckers

Exon123
02-01-09, 13:43
This is way off subject, but.

I flew into my home town a month ago, dog tired from a quick trip to California.

Got into my Buick and all I wanted to do was go home. Well there was no traiffic, (Sunday afternoon) and I'm crusing down the street and I see these strob lights go off in the cornner of my eye.

Three weeks latter I get a letter and here is a picture of Exon, his Buick, and the license plate number with a $191 dollar fine.

Now thats "Chicken Shit" and these people are "CockSuckers". There was no "Cop" just a michine, who the fuck knows if it was calibrated right and I believe thats a "Civil Rights" violation, What the Fuck do I do?

Exon

Starfe
02-01-09, 14:25
The law offices of Donald Pitt and fight it http://www.hmpmlaw.com/

If that doesn't work call Don Diamond to pickup the tab.

Starfe

Thomaso276
02-01-09, 16:58
Exon, were you speeding or jerking off? I think the driving while jerking off ticket (DWJO) is cheaper.

Seriously I never liked these camera type tickets, except for not paying tolls. Takes away discretion and the chance to talk yourself out of the citation.

Get your ass down here, too many rules in USA.

Facundo
02-01-09, 17:16
Exon, were you speeding or jerking off? I think the driving while jerking off ticket (DWJO) is cheaper.

Seriously I never liked these camera type tickets, except for not paying tolls. Takes away discretion and the chance to talk yourself out of the citation.

Get your ass down here, too many rules in USA.They have the same camera system here in BA. They are nailing hundreds daily. To add insult to injury they've adopted a point system that could result in the loss of your license and an increase in insurance premium. However, if you are pulled over by the police here in Argentina the following is often heard; "would you like to take care of it here (quiere arreglarla acá)" and "place the money below your registration (pone la plata bajo la cedula verde)"

Suerte

Damman
02-01-09, 17:41
California? Send them an IOU

Exon123
04-19-09, 02:35
Has anybody sean any of these "CockSuckers" around lately.

I sorta miss them.

Exon

Wild Walleye
04-19-09, 03:17
There is a battle brewing on just this subject in MD, where they are rolling out lots of these cameras. I blasted by a couple and expect that I will be seeing some photos of the shiny be-wings in the mail shortly.

Has anybody sean any of these "CockSuckers" around lately.

I sorta miss them.

Exon

Rock Harders
04-19-09, 05:41
Exon,

Just look in the mirror, because it truly takes one to know one. That is what you get for coming town and not even telling me, after I took you to Cocodrilo and showed you the the way. You are a true chickenshit motherfucking cocksucker.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Exon123
04-19-09, 10:07
Rock Harders,

My very, most humblest apologies, I was told by the highest athority, El Jefe, himself, that you were in Key West working on a project for El Peter, the American liberation of Cuba, "Change is coming MotherFuckers", thank God finally.

I went by your "joint" a couple of times to say "Hola" to El David, fuck, its not even open till 4 o'clock, Exon's nap time, and I just can't go in there at night time with all those teenie boppers.

Your absolutely right, if you were in town and I didn't stop by Exon truly is a chickenshit motherfucking cocksucker, twice time's two.

I'm sorry Man.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
04-19-09, 12:09
Rock Harders,

My very, most humblest apologies, I was told by the highest athority, El Jefe, himself, that you were in Key West working on a project for El Peter, the American liberation of Cuba, "Change is coming MotherFuckers", thank God finally.

I went by your "joint" a couple of times to say "Hola" to El David, fuck, its not even open till 4 o'clock, Exon's nap time, and I just can't go in there at night time with all those teenie boppers.

Your absolutely right, if you were in town and I didn't stop by Exon truly is a chickenshit motherfucking cocksucker, twice time's two.

I'm sorry Man.

ExonThat wuz sinsear, I say let him of the hok.

Exon123
04-20-09, 20:27
CockSuckers.

Exon

Exon123
04-20-09, 20:30
The God of Fishing gave him a good beating on your behalf!

He certainly did Sidney.

Exon