PDA

View Full Version : New here

Ryder
02-05-09, 19:27
Hello there, thought it was time to say somthing.

I have been lurking around in the shadows for the last few months planning my first trip to BA.

I would like to thank you all for everything on this forum, and I hope to avoid making the worst newbie exp.

I landed this morning and I'm staying 4 weeks and hope to be posting my own expirience as soon as I get my head around things here.

Rev BS
02-06-09, 06:23
Welcome. BA is not as easy to have a good time as before especially in the pricing department. But you will have fun by following the tips found here.

Roicre
02-07-09, 18:20
I will be there for the first time in March and am just starting to do my research. Can you expand further on that thought.

Thanks.

Welcome. BA is not as easy to have a good time as before especially in the pricing department. But you will have fun by following the tips found here.

Rev BS
02-08-09, 08:23
In general, the quality is down and the pricing is up from what it was. For e. g. When I went into one of the clubs, I didn't think I was in BA, more like a Central America feel. And the drink quotas adds to the bill. But overall, it all depends on your expectations and your ability to have some chemistry to have a good time. Ignoring the basic DANGER indicators will ruin the experience.

Roicre
02-08-09, 21:37
What do you mean by "danger indicators"?

In general, the quality is down and the pricing is up from what it was. For e. G. When I went into one of the clubs, I didn't think I was in BA, more like a Central America feel. And the drink quotas adds to the bill. But overall, it all depends on your expectations and your ability to have some chemistry to have a good time. Ignoring the basic DANGER indicators will ruin the experience.

Jackson
02-08-09, 22:11
Hi guys,

Let's not turn this Travel Plans & Announcements thread into a discussion thread.

The Forum provides numerous other threads for discussing visas, airlines, hotels, apartments for rent, restaurants, places to visit, where to find chicas, etc.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rev BS
02-09-09, 00:06
You misunderstood my "danger" comment, I meant indicators that signal a poor choice of chica.