PDA

View Full Version : Pierino - Lavalle and Billinhurst

Azmitgom
02-06-09, 20:34
Being italian I usually avoid italian restaurants abroad, but a friend dragged me to Pierino, corner of Lavalle and Billinghurst near Abasto Shopping (subte Carlos Gardel) and I was surprised and seduced by the ravioli filled with patagonian cordero (sheep meat) with dry tomato and rucula sauce.

Lots of other dishes to discover in this restaurant with a warm atmosphere and reasonable prices: I'll have to go again.

Argento
02-06-09, 23:20
Being italian I usually avoid italian restaurants abroad, but a friend dragged me to Pierino, corner of Lavalle and Billinghurst near Abasto Shopping (subte Carlos Gardel) and I was surprised and seduced by the ravioli filled with patagonian cordero (sheep meat) with dry tomato and rucula sauce.

Lots of other dishes to discover in this restaurant with a warm atmosphere and reasonable prices: I'll have to go again.You are probably of Italian origins and as such you would be a candidate for the the shortest book ever written, 'Italian food heros'. You are a brave, brave man. Unless you are absolutely shit-lucky, any pasta here that features other than a bolognese sauce is death by a thousand cuts. And the ravioles filled with other than a ricotta based filling as rare as rocking-horse shit. But you hit the jackpot. Arise Sir Azmitgom.

Argento

Azmitgom
02-07-09, 13:13
Ehi, such a loadful of sarcasm for a few ravioli.