PDA

View Full Version : Colombian Girls

Rev BS
02-04-09, 17:46
Lucasek, I understand that Colombia will be the answer to your prayers. Myself, I will be there in about weeks to find out.

Lukasek
02-04-09, 17:54
Two guys I met in Rio, showed me photos of colombian girls, veeery nice! Do you know why I did not went there instead of Brazil? Cause I was afraid too dangerous, but they told me, less than Rio and. In Medellin one of the two, was not able in 1 week of only good restaurants and girls, to spend more than 700 usd and he told me, he really tried!

End of out topic

QuakHunter
02-04-09, 21:39
Good Luck. The Columbian chicas are notoriously bad providers in CR.

I give mixed reviews in Curacao. Terrible in Aruba.Mr. Sidney,

All except for Mayra at the Blue Marlin and Francy at the Pescador bar in Quepos.

No contact information, but definitely ahead of the curve for Colombians.

Esten
02-05-09, 02:43
I've had good to great experiences with many Colombianas in other countries.

Haven't been to the source yet but plan sometime this year or next. They do tend to love the silicone though.

Dancesw/Chicas
02-05-09, 04:26
Humm. I usually avoid Colombians chicas at all cost when I am in Costa Rica. There are so many of them down there.

With their terrible reputation and a few personal bad experiences, that's enough for me to stay away.

Too many easy to please americans in Costa Rica making the colombians become... like american chicks haha.

The guys in Argentina and Brazil on the other hand, they do keep their chicas on their toes!

DWC

Rev BS
02-05-09, 06:50
The Colombia reports are too good to ignore. Girls that that work outside the country tend to be more professional and hardened due to experience and the pressure of bills, quotas, pimps, etc. Plus your choices could be more limited.

Anyway, hoping and dreaming for the best.

Iamzonzon
09-30-09, 19:08
Finally, a topic I can be an expert on.

The place can be dangerous - very dangerous. So, don't stray out of bounds. If you stay in bounds, the place is safe. I know this sounds like a contradiction, but it is not. There is little margin for error.

In Medellin there are new curfews in place in certain barrios - this is very recent, crime is on the upswing. The Mansion is good. MedVIP might be a little better because the owner is very hooked up (just opened a high end strip club) The girls are a little more expensive than Cali, but a little more varied too.

In Cali, prices are less, the girls are abundant, They love gringos. Very much a party town.

But, you can not generalize about women in a country. The girls that have worked in a casa de cita for greater than a couple of months get hardened. There is virtually no difference between a pro and a non pro in Cali. All you have to have is a pulse and you have game. For Cali, contact www.jccali.com

If you have any questions, let me know

Wild Walleye
10-01-09, 00:28
Which has all been in Bs As and pretty good for the most part.

The best Columbiana I have encountered, of course, is Mariana.

Ricker
10-01-09, 12:17
I've been visiting Colombia quite frequently for over ten years now and know the country very well, and have been many times to CR, Panama, Aruba, Curacao, St Marteen, BA, etc, etc.

Bottom line is, generally speaking, the Colombianas are very loving sweet girls. They love to take care of their men.

The traveling chicas, however, the one's you'll meet in these other countries, doing "the circuit", are generally hardened pros and nowhere near the type of Colombiana you'll meet in country.

Of course there are exceptions, for example Mariana in BA that guys rave about.

I've come accross some sweetheart Colombianas in CR and the islands too, but generally speaking not.

If you really want to meet some sweet Colombianas, visit any city in Colombia.

Iamzonzon
10-01-09, 18:52
Yeah, you can hit the jackpot in Colombia!

But, after spending much time there, I am hoping to find a little more elegance. Although very very beautiful, I found Colombianas to be "Earthy" - which is not bad at all.

I just like a little more feminine game in my women. I love Russian woman for that reason.

Here is something to take a look at - 100% Colombian - www.LindaPop.com

Ricker
10-01-09, 21:54
Yeah, you can hit the jackpot in Colombia!

But, after spending much time there, I am hoping to find a little more elegance. Although very very beautiful, I found Colombianas to be "Earthy" - which is not bad at all.

I just like a little more feminine game in my women. I love Russian woman for that reason.

Here is something to take a look at - 100% Colombian - www.LindaPop.comAll different classes of Colombianas out there. From 'earthy' to very classy and elegant.

Colombianas, very feminine.