PDA

View Full Version : Argentina vs Brazil

El Alamo
02-10-09, 14:58
I am in Brazil for the first time. In Florianopolis, which is supposedly the home of the hottest women in Brazil.

How do the women of Brazil compare to the women of Argentina?

Argentina, a country of 40 million people probably has a larger number of attractive women than in all of Brazil - a country of 200 or 300 million people.

In Buenos Aires attractive men and women are a dime a dozen. I have not seen one attractive man from Brazil and if there are not attractive men it is pretty logical that there are not many attractive women.

Put another way. Line up the Arggentine national soccer team alongside the national team from Brazil. The Argentine team looks like they came out of central casting while the Brazilian team looks like the bottom of the barril.

That being said - I am moving to Florianopolis. It is spectacular and I am hoping to find a few attractive women here (my motto is, any port in a storm)

Jackjack1
02-10-09, 15:08
I am in Brazil for the first time. In Florianopolis, which is supposedly the home of the hottest women in Brazil.

Argentina, a country of 40 million people probably has a larger number of attractive women than in all of Brazil - a country of 200 or 300 million people.

In Buenos Aires attractive men and women are a dime a dozen. I have not seen one attractive man from Brazil and if there are not attractive men it is pretty logical that there are not many attractive women.

Put another way. Line up the Arggentine national soccer team alongside the national team from Brazil. The Argentine team looks like they came out of central casting while the Brazilian team looks like the bottom of the barril.

That being said - I am moving to Florianopolis. It is spectacular and I am hoping to find a few attractive women here (my motto is, any port in a storm)Good luck there Alamo. I've met some incredible-looking women in Rio, Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte. They were all gorgeous and passionate. As I was telling Lukasek in another thread, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Have fun,

Jack

TomGlobal
02-10-09, 23:07

That being said - I am moving to Florianopolis. It is spectacular and I am hoping to find a few attractive women here (my motto is, any port in a storm)You're joking right? You must be hanging out at the ugly bar in Floripa. There are TONS of HOT Brazilian girls, in every color imagineable

Out for Flesh
02-11-09, 23:56

That being said - I am moving to Florianopolis. It is spectacular and I am hoping to find a few attractive women here (my motto is, any port in a storm)Uh? Sorry, there must be something wrong in your reasoning. Actually, are you actually ranking Brazilian women based on Brazilian men? It does not make a lot of sense, does it? I've been with many Brazilian women (much more than Argentines) and I would not classify them as "non attractive" in the least.

El Alamo
02-12-09, 06:15
I think my last post was badly written. I was only in Brazil for 4 days and only in Florianopolis. Without doubt, there are a ton of hot women in Florianopolis, especially in season. At nighttime, around the bars in Lagua, there are an incredible number of young attractive girls.

I should have concentrated my report on Florianopolis. I lived in Key West and enjoyed living in Key West very much. However, the difference between Key West and Florianopolis is the difference between playing on your Little League team and playing with the New York Yankees.

The comparison with Key West may change when (or if) Cuba opens up. That will add a new dimension to Key West.

El Alamo
03-17-09, 11:07
I am back in Florianopolis. This time the place is loaded with hot chicks, especially the beaches.

I asked several people why there were so few hot chicks a month ago and so many hot chicks now.

They told me that a month ago we were in season and many of the people I saw were tourists. Also, during season many Brazilians girls leave to avoid the tourists. Now the tourists are gone and the Brazilian girls have returned.

The talent in Floranopolis is astounding.

RedSand
04-02-09, 04:28
Hi El Alamo,

How would you compare it to Meeyami, FL and especially S. Beach? It appears you lived in Key West, which is why I ask. There it is like a hot a$$ parade. However, girls get approached constantly.

I've heard in Buenos Aires it is a bit of the same way - girls rarely talk to strangers. I am wondering if Floripa is different. Are they nicer there and just as hot as Buenos Aires? May go there myself.

Thanks!

El Alamo
04-02-09, 08:18
Thanks for the email.

I am not too familiar with Miami. As far as Key West goes you have to remember Key West is a very expensive city without many families (there are a lot of retired people and people with alternative life styles) There are not a lot of young people (18 to 21 year old girls) in Key West.

Florianopolis and Buenos Aires both have a ton of hot, young chicks. Buenos Aires has more because Buenos Aires is a city of 13 million people.

Florianopoñlis has beaches which makes it easier to see the chicks.

As far as approachability I am not sure that is a plus. The biggest mistake I have made in Buenos Aires is having girlfriends. A girlfriend is a good idea if you are in sex prison but not a good idea if you are in Buenos Aires or Florianopolis. Think temporary girlfriends I. E. By the hour.

I don't even want to think about the apprachability of girls in Buenos Aires or Florianopolis. I would rather hit myself over the head with a hammer. Why turn heavon into hell? Rent them by the hour and avoid being on a leash held by your girlfriend.

But if you insist on having a girlfriend, the girls in both Buenos Aires and Florianopolis are very friendly - Florianopolis more so. But a funny thing happens with girlfriends. The same girl who will willingly suck and fuck a stranger for money morphs into some type of difficult to live with prima donna who wants to convince you she has never been fucked before.

Felipe
04-04-09, 12:15
Well, I've only been to Sao Paulo and Rio but I do think that the selection of attractive *Caucasian* women is much higher in Argentina than Brazil. I am personally not interested in mixed race or black women such as you generally find in Brazil. Maybe far south Brazil is different.

Member #4112
04-04-09, 12:36
Having traveled to both countries many times, I will have to agree with you regarding Sao Paulo and Rio, but you will find the further south you go in Brazil the population grows lighter in skin tone. The German's and Italians migrated to the south of Brazil such as Florinopolis. Of course as you move north of Sao Paulo the population tends to get much darker.

Stan Da Man
06-23-09, 23:32
Well, I spent a week in Brazil last week. I was there about two months earlier but had no time to play. This time I did. What a great country.

I spent four days in Rio de Janeiro. Let me first start by saying that the discussion here, on this board, is far more advanced and informative than anything on the ISG board for Brazil, including both the Rio and Sao Paulo sections. They are poorly organized and virtually impossible to search. I know I may not be scoring any admin points, but you're mostly on your own when you go to Brazil, with one notable exception: Bubba Boy's guide to Rio, which is posted in the RDJ discussion section, is excellent. I would say that something like this should exist for Buenos Aires but, in reality, this board serves that purpose and does an even better job.

That said, I will add a few comments about Rio De Janeiro for those who may be thinking of going, or others who may be struggling to find info on the ISG board. First, RDJ is famous for its termas -- these are basically like bathhouses on steroids (or viagara, as the case may be) Maybe a better way to describe them is that they are a cross between a privado and a boliche in B__A__. Most probably are familiar with this concept. I had heard eyewitness accounts and seen descriptions, but this is the first time I've ever been. Wow! It is quite different from anything in B__A__. We took in L'Uomo, Monte Carlo and Centaurus (I think) Hands down, L'Uomo was the best, but also the most expensive. Price is R$230 for 40 minutes, or R$300 for an hour, both of which are a bargain in my opinion. Again, that depends on your perspective. Still, it's essentially $115 for 40 minutes, which is enough for me, especially since we were on the 3-chica a day plan. If one wanted to get aggressive and had the stamina, one could easily do more here. When one considers some of the talent at these places, it is easy to justify.

In reality, we went to Monte Carlo and Centaurus for half a day each and then back to L'Uomo each time. We also spent the entirety of our first and last days at L'Uomo. Great place; easy to lose track of the time. Drinks are reasonable (about US$3 each, depending on what you're getting)_. The bartender (Barry) is a great guy and speaks English well. As I mentioned, the garotas are on the expensive side, at least compared to Monte Carlo, but darn well worth it. In my opinion, the chicas at L'Uomo were the friendliest and best looking.

As an aside, before every monger goes to monger heaven, he should experience the final hour or two before a terma closes. The way the garotas in RDJ can dance, especially when they're trying to entice that last bang, is a sight to behold. These girls can move their colas in four directions at once. Wow! Wow! They start in Samba school at a very young age and hone that skill until they start working at a terma, where they then perfect it. If you have a chance to see this, you mustn't miss it. It was my second favorite time in the terma.

Night in RDJ is more limited. The termas usually close between midnight and 2 a. M. Depending on the terma and whether it is a weekday or weekend. There is a nightclub scene, but my opinion is that B__A__'s is better. There is an enormous, semi-pro boliche called Help (pronounced by the locals as "Helpee") This is interesting. It costs R$38 to get in after midnight (about US$20) It then fills up with people -- many guys and many pro and semi-pro chicas. The place is enormous and the talent definitely ranges from 8s to 4s. I didn't see anything that I would rate a 9 or 10 in this place, and it is a bit off-putting if one is used to the boliches in B__ A__. Think pick-up joint where all the chicas are for sale: Not a bad concept, but not quite as enticing as the boliches. On the plus side, the drinks tend to be far, far more reasonable (R$5 - R$6) and there is no chica fine when one wants to leave. The girls and guys are on their own after they each pay their admission.

Beyond that, there are a few other boliche-type places. I can't remember what the high-end place is called (starts with a be I think) but we went one night. It bears pale resemblance to the nicer places in B__A__ (e. G. Madahos and Black) The girls dress in street clothes. The services is poor, but the prices are a bit more reasonable than in BA. Top end chicas go for R$300 - R$500. They are friendly but not aggressive. Frankly, while we were there, the place was quiet and the chicas seemed a bit desperate. It was the winter, though, and my hunch is that the advantage shifts to the chicas during the summer.

I also spent three days in Sao Paulo. I've been to Sampa a number of times over the years, including a few months back. These have always been work-first, play-second trips. The scene there is totally different than in RDJ. There really are no termas -- which seems a bit odd given that it's the same country and these are quite popular just a few hundred miles to the north. Instead, Sao Paulo is a boliche scene. I'm certainly no expert and, unfortunately for me, Sao Paulo is where I really needed to work and meet with clients, so I had little chance to have fun.

One of my favorite boliches of all time is there, known as Bahamas. Sadly, however, the ISG board said it had been shut down -- something about an airplane crashing into a building owned by someone who was affiliated with Bahamas. Somehow, the whole place came unraveled. Pity.

On a happier note, my second favorite place was still open and virtually the same as I had left it: Cafe Photo. This place puts the "high" in "high end boliche." It is not cheap: R$190 just to enter (about US$100) but that price gets you four drinks. True, that's about US$25 a drink, but if you equate that with Black and Madaho's prices, it doesn't seem quite so bad. Plus, the service is superb. The waiters all wear bow ties and would probably wipe your ass after you shit if you asked them to, although that may be the subject of a negotiation.

In my opinion, Cafe Photo exceeds both Black and Madaho's in terms of class. The place is about the same size as Madaho's, perhaps a tad larger. However, the chica selection is better. As most here know, I am a fan of Madaho's, so that's tough for me to say. I snuck out and made my way over to Photo on a Thursday night. There were probably 100 - 125 chicas there between 10 pm and 3 am. Wow, what a show. There are some stunners there, and the place is not dimly lit. Again, even if you don't want to take anything out, this is a place that most mongers might just want to see. If you can spare the R$190, it's worth it. The chicas cost between R$300 - R$600, and possibly more for some of the stunners. I took out something at the R$500 level, but I tend not to negotiate. There was no bar fine, but my Portuguese was not good enough regarding whether there is a "no-return" fee of some sort. The chica seemed to be claiming there was, but I couldn't make it out. At any rate, it wasn't an issue because I had to work in the morning and wanted her out of there. I will add, one more time, that there are some real beauties in this place, and they dress the part. There are no sleazy / seductive costumes like in Madaho's, but they do their best to show off their wares -- and some have really great wares.

Unfortunately for me, I got just one night out in Sao Paulo. The good news is that I likely have to go back again in a few weeks, and again in August for a split B__A__/ Brazil run. When I was young and growing up, I wanted to be a professional athlete. Now, this seems much better.

At any rate, if you didn't want to read about Brazil on a board about Argentina, my apologies (and WHY have you read this far?_. But, I found it very difficult to get much info on the ISG board unless one has hours and hours of time, so I thought I would summarize some thoughts here. -Stan

Member #3320
06-24-09, 01:57
Stan,

Thank you for a wonderful report on Brazil.

I have wonderful memories of Cafe Photo from the 90's. It was a rage even then.

Highly appreciate your feedback and notes for future trips.

Cheers

El Queso
06-24-09, 02:13
I love Brasil myself as well. Rio is more my kind of place than BA to tell the truth, but I have business and friends here.

Help is probably one of the most famous pickup places in the world (at least it seems like it is to me) On or near Copacabana if I remember right. We used to stay in a nice hotel about 7-8 blocks down the avenue from there. It's a night club, or at least it was when I was there (about 8 years ago or so) There were a few women there who weren't pros at the time, but not many. It's a big place and I liked watching the women move, and knowing that most of them were available to take home. It was refreshing unlike a similar club back home where you'd see a girl and want to take her home, but you would end up buying a ton of drinks for her and her friends and then watch them all leave together - without you.

I never made it to a terma. More's the pity from what I hear.

Moore
06-24-09, 02:20
Nice report.

You may be thinking of Barbarella in Rio, which used to be one of my favorite boliches there.

That place, Help and Cafe Photo seem to be most people's Brasil list.

Esten
06-25-09, 01:16
Thanks for the report Stan. We share similar tastes in the high end nightclubs.

Your report is consistent with other Brazil reports I have read. The termas sound more like the German FKK format than a privado or boliche. Help sounds interesting too, but for the high end nightclub scene it seems Sao Paolo is much better than Rio. How much time back at your hotel do you get at Cafe Photo for R$500?

Stan Da Man
06-25-09, 12:32
Barbarela is exactly right. The place has the reputation of being high end, but it's quite run down compared to the better places in Sao Paulo or BA. And, your memory is correct: Help is on the boulevard next to the Ocean (Avenida Atlantica, I believe) For anyone venturing there, it's a dangerous walk (or so I'm told) between 2-5 A. M. At all other times, you won't have any problems.

Esten, for R$500, my hunch is that you would get 4 hours or so, but that's just a guess. It would just depend on when you left. I didn't leave until 3 a. M. And she seemed to be saying that she had to be back by 6 a. M. To avoid the no-return fee. Hence, she left around 5 a. M. I'm definitely not sure of that, however. My Portuguese is sub-par at best -- even basic numbers elude me, although I'm getting better. It's possible she was just trying to wheedle extra Reals from me.

This gal has called a few times since I've been back in the States, which is a further suggestion that R$500 is near the top price. If I can manage to get her to understand my bad Spanish -- and I can understand what she says in response -- I'll see if I can get her to tell me what the deal is and post anything I learn. She did say that Cafe Photo is a "fistfight" for the chicas -- many sellers and not enough buyers.

Esten
06-27-09, 00:05
Thanks Stan. Rough estimate for a 2+ hour session (2 hours and maybe more) would be as follows (total cost including entry, drinks, etc):

Madahos: $250 US

Cafe Photo: $350 US

Now I know a few high end nightclubs in other South/Central American countries where the same deal would be in the $400-450 US range, but the quality I saw in these other clubs was absolutely top-notch (almost all 8's and 9's). I will have to check out Cafe Photo some time if it can compete with these other clubs.

Member #4112
06-27-09, 00:49
You are listing prices in Sao Palo, which is a more expensive market than Rio. Cafe Photo is a great place with stellar women, but you can find the same at other clubs, just not at such a high percentage. I have been in both and perfer Rio for the Termas action during the day and early evening, especially in Centro during the week, and the clubs at night. Rio is a better value IMHO

Jon32
11-24-09, 08:35
What's everyone's opinion on southern Brazil (Florianopolis) vs Argentina (Buenos Aires)

Having a tough time here!

El Alamo
11-24-09, 08:45
I live in Florianopolis and Buenos Aires. My initail impression of the girls in Florianopolis was not that great. Since then, my opinion has changed 110%. The women in Florianopolis are from another planet. A healthy, very young and fit population with few smokers.

Buenos Aires has as many hot women but they are not as fit, more of the girls smoke and they don't appear to be as healthy or athletic as the girls of Florianopolis.

That said, there are some drawbacks to Florianopolis. It is a big island and to get arround you are forced to use taxis, busses or a car. In Buenos Aires, as well as in Asuncion, you can walk everywhere. Everything is assessible.

Jon32
11-24-09, 08:48
Thanks alamo, I will have to get some drinks on me when I get there (December of next year) Since you live in both places, for sure I will be in one:)

Much smaller population in Floripa though? And if car is the only bad thing, well no problem?

Westy
11-27-09, 13:34
I fell in love with "a Ilha de Santa Catarina" when I visited in October 2006, and I wasn't even there for the chica scene. It's a beautiful island, with great beaches and wonderful scenery, good swimming and surfing, and enough "day life" that I completely blew myself out for any night life.

Stayed at a pousada in Barra de Lagoa; took surfing lessons from Evandro Santos in the mornings, and toured around the north part of the island during the afternoons and evenings. Couple of dinners in Lagoa de Conceicao, couple of trips to Centro for shopping and dining - and a long talk with the airport manager at Hercilio Luz Airport, that convinced me I can have either sport-flying or a home in Brazil (but not both). One visit to Praia Galheta, but I had the whole beach to myself; it was too early in spring for anyone else to bother.

Saw a good number of lovely little spinners on Barra de Lagoa beach, but didn't approach anyone. Chatted a fair amount with Sr. Santos' pretty blonde assistant after the lessons, but as "just friends," drat it!

Floripa could be my "one particular harbour" someday. El Alamo, I admire your good fortune at living there. Sorry this report isn't worth anything in terms of mongering; but there's more to life than "The Game," right?

I live in Florianopolis and Buenos Aires. My initail impression of the girls in Florianopolis was not that great. Since then, my opinion has changed 110%. The women in Florianopolis are from another planet. A healthy, very young and fit population with few smokers.

Buenos Aires has as many hot women but they are not as fit, more of the girls smoke and they don't appear to be as healthy or athletic as the girls of Florianopolis.

That said, there are some drawbacks to Florianopolis. It is a big island and to get arround you are forced to use taxis, busses or a car. In Buenos Aires, as well as in Asuncion, you can walk everywhere. Everything is assessible.

El Alamo
11-27-09, 15:25
A little advice for those not familiar with Florianopolis. There are 42 distinct beaches on the island. Don't go to the well known beaches such as Praia Mole, Barra da Lagoa or the famous beaches on the north of the island. The locals avoid those beaches because the tourists take them over. Seeing tourists in speedo's is not a pleasant site.

The locals go to the less well known beaches on the south of the island such as Campeche. On those beaches you will think you are in the middle of a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shoot.

Another great thing about Florianopolis. There are few smokers. The only city I know with less smokers is Asuncion where smoking appears to be almost nonexistant.

Jon32
11-28-09, 01:05
El Alamo,

Where would you recomend looking for apartments? What area (beachfront) Not looking for isolation, but want to walk out and be able to talk to people.

El Alamo
11-28-09, 14:06
Jon32

There are two parts to the island of Florianopolis. One part is the main city which is called Centro and has a polulation of about 300,000 to 400,000. This is where the brothels are. However, the best beaches are elsewhere.

The second part is the rest of the island is about 30 miles by 5 or 10 miles and has a population of about 100,000 and over 40 separate beaches.

The best place to stay, in my opinion, is Logoa da Conceicao. It is in the center of the island on a large lake or lagoon. It is a mile or two from some of the best beaches I. E. Praia Mole or Barra da lagoa. It is about 5 miles over the mountain from Centro. It has the best nightlife, packed with late night bars including the world famous Black Swan. Also, filled with smoking hot local girls who, unfortuneately, are not that easy to find when the town is filled with fat, middle aged tourists.

My second choice would be Barra da Logoa which is a town on the longest beach in Florianopolis. This is a very young town with lots of backpackers. However, it is not as upscale as Logoa da Conceicao.

There are plenty of small apartments called Pasadas or something like that. During season, except for around New Years, they should cost less than $50 a night - maybe a lot loss. Out of season, middle of March to December they are even cheaper.

HappyGoLucky
04-10-13, 20:07
http://news.liveandinvestoverseas.com/Lifestyle/brazils-prostitutes-getting-ready-for-the-world-cup.html

Bob Cruise
04-20-13, 03:01

I'd: 414085 / São Paulo, São Paulo.

http://www.brazilcupid.com/en/profile/showprofile/ID/414085?searchpos

Wild Walleye
04-27-13, 03:13
http://news.liveandinvestoverseas.com/Lifestyle/brazils-prostitutes-getting-ready-for-the-world-cup.htmlProstitutes? Sh*t, what about the muggers?

How about making robbing foreigners an Olympic sport? I guarantee the host country would bring home gold, in that case.

Diegote
07-24-15, 19:18
Hi guys,

I'm travelling to SP in a couples of weeks and I wonder if anybody knows a place like Excedra in Sao Paulo.

I mean a bar, restaurant or club where I can meet a lot of independent girls working.

Thanks in advance.

Diegote.