PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Sensual Massages In Cordoba, argentina.

Saba123
02-10-09, 19:40
I have just arrived in Cordoba, after a 17 Hour journey from Chile and I have spent most of my day searching for a sensual massage to no prevail. I can't even find a normal massage place! This is getting to me.

When I arrived in Buenos Aires, I asked my hostel if they knew of a massage place and they gave me the name and address of this place called Croix Spa, which was on of the best I have been to, stunning women, with all sorts to offer. V clean and they even offer you drinks at the end.

Someone please advise me of a a massage parlor in Cordoba ¡ they must exist! (preferably with a happy finish::)

Kind regards.

Saba

Exon123
02-10-09, 20:05
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25864

Exon

Saba123
02-11-09, 13:10
I tried at least 5 of the ones on the list, 3 were closed down, 1 had a policia standing outside and the other had 3 old ugly hookers in it!

I am not impressed.

All I am looking for is a high class massage parlor, ehre I can can a good massage and an ending.

Clodbuster
02-11-09, 20:42
Have you tried ads in the local newspaper? Seems that might give you some good results. I'm coming to Cordoba tomorrow and will be watching this thread for any good ideas. I would like to find a great massage parlor too!

Also, what about your hotel corcierge? They often make good recommendations. Good luck.

CB.

I tried at least 5 of the ones on the list, 3 were closed down, 1 had a policia standing outside and the other had 3 old ugly hookers in it!

I am not impressed.

All I am looking for is a high class massage parlor, ehre I can can a good massage and an ending.

Esten
02-12-09, 01:53
www.saintmichel-sm.com.ar

Maybe not high class but might do the job. They may offer more than massage, so if the massage is important be sure to ask for a chica that gives a good massage.

Saba123
02-13-09, 17:48
I'm a backpacker, staying in hostels - not very helpful with massages!

I asked a taxi driver in as best spanish as I could and he took me to a very plush apartment building address Corro 177. 100pesos for 30 mins, 150 for an hour. I had maggie for 30 mins, stunning 21 year old only there Mon, Tues, weds. - did the trick!

I'm in buenos now, whats the sp here?

Jackjack1
02-13-09, 18:10
I have just arrived in Cordoba, after a 17 Hour journey from Chile and I have spent most of my day searching for a sensual massage to no prevail. I can't even find a normal massage place! This is getting to me.

When I arrived in Buenos Aires, I asked my hostel if they knew of a massage place and they gave me the name and address of this place called Croix Spa, which was on of the best I have been to, stunning women, with all sorts to offer. V clean and they even offer you drinks at the end.

Someone please advise me of a a massage parlor in Cordoba ¡ they must exist! (preferably with a happy finish::)

Kind regards.

SabaJust checked out the Croix Spa website Saba: http://www.croixspa.com.ar/web/Croixeng.swf and no indication as to "extra" services.

Jack