PDA

View Full Version : Giving Tips / Propinas at Privados

Soidog
02-11-09, 23:57
Trying to get the 'lay of the land' as it were.

Is it customary, recommended, expected or not, or otherwise, to tip at a Privado, as I take it the madam is paid upfront?

Sinistra
02-12-09, 00:24
Trying to get the 'lay of the land' as it were.

Is it customary, recommended, expected or not, or otherwise, to tip at a Privado, as I take it the madam is paid upfront?Tipping is rare but not unheard of. It's also "muy yanqui," but they won't complain. I wouldn't bother since it really doesn't make them like or respect you any more.

Daddy Rulz
02-12-09, 11:32
Tipping is rare but not unheard of. It's also "muy yanqui," but they won't complain. I wouldn't bother since it really doesn't make them like or respect you any more.But over time it becomes a manditory payment, 20 peso propina for BBBJ, 50 peso for cola. Just say no brother.

Womanizer
08-15-09, 22:20
Is this how it is for all you guys? No tips at Privados? How bout independent chicas? Is the agreed upon price all that is expected?

Kevins
08-15-09, 23:42
Is this how it is for all you guys? No tips at Privados? How bout independent chicas? Is the agreed upon price all that is expected?To me it depends on that old QOS. If the service was better than you expected I would tip. If it was worse hell no. If it was ok just pay the agreed.

Jaimito Cartero
08-16-09, 02:33
You pay the price that was agreed upon. Otherwise, you'll soon enough have everyone with their hands out expecting more.

Master J
08-16-09, 03:11
For some of my favorites, Sofy, Nalea, LuanaBG, missher I sometimes show up with a small bottle of perfume, some massage lotion, or a Guess t-shirt. While some may frown on such offerings, I believe it sets the mood and they greatly appreciate the thought and gesture. All this is for under 10 or 15 and while I do not believe they truly like me any better, perhaps it gets me an appointment when they might be a little busy. Any way I feel good about it and I like seeing their faces as well. Not for everyone.

I have a buddie who sees a real hot russian for the past year. For his weekly contribution of $600 per week he also plans a day of strawberries, champagne andlunch as well as the hotel room. He says priceless,

This time I may get shirts for my favorite privado and burned cd's in the hope of having a group party at my apartment in Puerto Madero, Got to give a little to get a little my play. It small stuff comparatively.

I never seem to read about guys inviting 3 or 4 girls for some music, drinks and dancing? Could it be because they would steal you blind. This is for some of my favorites, but really don't you think they get tires of the same routine?

Sinistra
08-16-09, 09:20
For some of my favorites, Sofy, Nalea, LuanaBG, missher I sometimes show up with a small bottle of perfume, some massage lotion, or a Guess t-shirt. I have to say, Master J is right on, on this one. If you see a girl for the *second* time (or third or fourth) and you bring them something (especially from overseas) And unlike money, they will react *much* differently (often squealing with delight, even if the gift is relatively modest because it says "I was very far away and thought of you. I often will grab a couple Benetton t-shirts in Milano, but I'm sure a couple of brand names from the clearance rack at the, what is it? TX Maxx? Will also do the trick.

Slipknot
08-16-09, 10:21
I can see where giving a tip could come to be expected. A gift (not money) is a thoughtful token of appreciation for someone you see more often. But like all gifts, give it to them because you want to, not just to get something extra in return, or in lieu of the agreed amount. Like everyone else, they have bills to pay and it is hard to eat a t-shirt.

Artisttyp
08-16-09, 13:32
20 pesos is usually what I give for bbbj and buttlicking. If they don't do any of that an excellent ball washing will suffice.

No special services = no tip.

I did a session with Andrea from El Templo de Andrea. She recieved a 50 peso tip because she was the madam. Also because she provided *excellent service.

One can argue that we shouldn't tip as not to spoil the girls. Either way they won't be spoiled. They get very little from the sessions. A few extra dollars (maybe $5) can mean a big difference in *attitude. After all its all about the big "A".

Kevins
08-16-09, 19:10
Saddly it also depends where they work. Bear in mind that if you ar tipping cash in a privado. Chances are the owner is probably getting at least half of the tips. Don't know how it works with non cash gifts but know that some pvs actually take a higher percentage the higher the tip. I agree with the idea of tipping. I just wish it went exclusively to the person tipped.

Womanizer
08-16-09, 21:45
I see. At least now I understand that tipping is not an already established part of the system, and not necessarily expected. Helps a lot.

Gato Hunter
08-16-09, 22:07
I have been away from this board for a few months. Every time a girl has put a shit eating grin on my face in a privado I usually give a 10-20 peso tip.

When I hand these girls the propina they give me a "WTF is this" look, and then smile.

Good service is worth a tip. Really is 3-5 bucks, I have seen bigger tips in starbucks for a shitty chi soy mocha non fat tea.

Cheers.

GH

Mbronzini
08-17-09, 01:30
Well I guess I am out of fashion. Mine came back the next day and after lunch (a good lunch) I took her to Uma and bought her a leather coat. So much for small tips. But she was extraordinary.

Mbronzini
08-17-09, 01:54
Oh. I forgot. Lunch the next day was on the house. So it was probably a push. But going shopping and getting her a gift made me feel good. And the pleasure was all mine.

Master J
08-19-09, 21:12
I am planning my trip for next week and noticed one of my favorites (three peat) appeared in a forum report and is underground at the moment. I pm to get the number and I spoke with her to say I was coming.

Although it is a year since I have seen her, the first thing she said was of course I remember, you were the one who gave me the black shirt (it had a USA sequin) I can't wait to see you!

I am sure it was my charm she recollected, but the little things do go a long way.