PDA

View Full Version : I am so sorry

Alexia
02-28-09, 18:19
I am so sorry because I didn t know that here was private messages, I can tell you I am not complete but I love good sex and pass good moments!

I love mimos and kisses and people say I am like a girlfriend.

Please if you want to contact me call me at 1532724476.

Kisses everybody!

Alexia

Spassmusssein
02-28-09, 18:23
Alexia.

I would have called you at once as I am also "not complete";-)

Could u sent me a credit to my celu to be able to call u¿¿¿
Maybe usd 10.000?

Sorry, tried to make a joke.

Alexia
03-04-09, 14:53
Alexia.

I would have called you at once as I am also "not complete";-)

Could u sent me a credit to my celu to be able to call u¿¿¿

Maybe usd 10.000?

Sorry, tried to make a joke.Jajaja it s a good joke!

Can you buy me an appartment? I would love you dear!

Kisses.

Alexia

Spassmusssein
03-04-09, 18:17
Alexia-darling!

As you know, I bought the derpa already for you.

It has just 225sqm and you wanted at least 300. But there were no other offers:-(

Waited for you last Friday 5 hours at the notary to write it on your name but you had to stay all the time at Roberto Giordano to extend your wonderfull hair. Hope you used the vouchers there, I gave you for Giordano.

¡Really can't wait for your love! Almost no.

¿Should I buy a second apartement just to keep you hot for me?

But I fear, you will once more have no time, as you will extend your nails as well this week.

I am sure to receive the credit on my celu soon, could it be now usd 20.000 as I have to call for another apartement and fix the dates to remove your tatoos next week.

Have fun!

Alexia
03-06-09, 02:07
Alexia-darling!

As you know, I bought the derpa already for you.

It has just 225sqm and you wanted at least 300. But there were no other offers:-(

Waited for you last Friday 5 hours at the notary to write it on your name but you had to stay all the time at Roberto Giordano to extend your wonderfull hair. Hope you used the vouchers there, I gave you for Giordano.

¡Really can't wait for your love! Almost no.

¿Should I buy a second apartement just to keep you hot for me?

But I fear, you will once more have no time, as you will extend your nails as well this week.

I am sure to receive the credit on my celu soon, could it be now usd 20.000 as I have to call for another apartement and fix the dates to remove your tatoos next week.

Have fun!Darling I am in Manhattan now searching for a new appartment, I saw one in front of the Central Park! I am sure you will like it! Please. Send me the.

Money! We can live together if you want and be happy forever!

Kisses.

Yours.

Alexia