PDA

View Full Version : Half Your Age Plus 7

TejanoLibre
03-09-09, 21:46
A wise, old Frenchman came up with a mathematical formula to determine the ideal age differential between a man and a woman.

(Here we go again boys!)

We are discussing LEGAL LIMIT LEWDNESS ONLY!

Anyway, he came up with the ¨ half your age plus 7 ¨ is what the girl's age should be.

So, what do you boys think?

Example: Sidney 100 and so his chica would be 57

Get it?

Like it?

Maybe?

Take Care and let us know what you think!

TL.

P. S - Mine usually works out to half my age MINUS 7!

Big Travel Guy
03-09-09, 22:09
A wise, old Frenchman came up with a mathematical formula to determine the ideal age differential between a man and a woman.

(Here we go again boys!

We are discussing LEGAL LIMIT LEWDNESS ONLY!

Anyway, he came up with the ¨ half your age plus 7 ¨ is what the girl's age should be.TL, I am well aware of this old French calculation, and I appreciate it's application in one's real life back home, in sex prison.

However, the Frenchman that came up with this had no idea what options he would have in the cafes and privados of BA in the 21st century. So it is rendered obsolete!

BTG.

P. S. As a brain teaser; I was once told that one of life's greatest challenges was to have sex with a woman twice your age, and half your age, in the same year. Again, assuming your constraint that it has to be legal, think about how narrow this limit is, and when you might possibly pull it off!

Even if you relax the legality constraint, perhaps by finding a venue where it is legal to have sex with girls slightly under 18, you realize the scope of this challenge.