PDA

View Full Version : Showering (not the golden kind) sex

Newmonger
03-11-09, 03:22
Wow this is a great service for the future BA Traveller.

New question: Its not such a big deal when in Europe. Prague, the girl showers then you do, or vice versa. I'm planning on having them come to my hotel / apartment when I get down there in May. Now I don't know if they come ready to go from their last encounter with a stench, or if they've taken care of that before they move onto the next john. Do the girls get offended if you order them straight into the shower before anything happens?

AllIWantIsLove
03-11-09, 10:17
When I've ordered delivery from a privado, I always ask the girl to shower WITH me when she arrives. For one thing that's great foreplay in my opinion. For another thing, if she's washed my dick maybe a BBBJ is somewhat more likely. Likewise if she's washed my crack maybe a bit of rimming is more likely. Long shots, but I can dream. And, to be honest, the foreplay angle is almost never what I hope for. My dick gets scrubbed! Rather than the loving, soapy caresses I hope for. But I give her the loving soapy caresses and that's fun.

But my point is that girls very seldom object. Sometimes they say something about their hair but I always have a shower cap on hand. I used to make it clear when I set up the appointment that we'd be showering together. But I no longer bother because it's just never a problem.

Bob.

Wow this is a great service for the future be. A. Traveller.

New question: Its not such a big deal when in Europe. Prague, the girl showers then you do, or vice versa. I'm planning on having them come to my hotel / apartment when I get down there in May. Now I don't know if they come ready to go from their last encounter with a stench, or if they've taken care of that before they move onto the next john. Do the girls get offended if you order them straight into the shower before anything happens?

Aqualung
03-11-09, 12:22
Make sure you have the maid put some extra towels in your room. It's unbelievable how many towels these girls can use in just one simple shower!

AllIWantIsLove
03-11-09, 13:53
I've learned that when showering with a chica you should always try to stay between her and the controls. Because some, if they don't like the water temperature exactly as it is, will try to change it. Now, that's no problem. BUT often they will twist the control way to far and make a major change in the temperature. A few nights ago a girl damn near scalded us when she tried to change the water temperature.

Also remember that Argentina does not have the same attitude toward safety that typical Western countries do. So, in my experience, the bath tubs here have nothing to make the bottom of the tubs slip resistance. I once near killed myself while showering in a bath tub with a chica. Now I buy one of those mats with the suction cups on the bottom.

Bob