PDA

View Full Version : "Cumbio"-The Lesbian Flogger!

El Perro
03-14-09, 17:17
Couldn't get the link to work. Under the "Americas" section of the NYTimes online. A slice of the flogger phenomenon in Argentina, young lesbian style.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/14/world/americas/14cumbio.html?_r=1

Second try works.

Tatshea Travel
03-14-09, 17:47
Couldn't get the link to work. Under the "Americas" section of the NYTimes online. A slice of the flogger phenomenon in Argentina, young lesbian style.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/14/world/americas/14cumbio.html?_r=1

Second try works.Ha, ha, ha!

As you once said "one more example of f* portenos!".

Does these silly idiots think that in this way belongs to the First World!

El Perro
03-14-09, 18:09
As you once said "one more example of f* portenos!". You must have me mixed up with about 36 other guys. Mas o menos.;)

Tatshea Travel
03-14-09, 18:23
You must have me mixed up with about 36 other guys. Mas o menos.;)Ha, ha!

Yes, you and me are not the only ones who think this about argies!

My regards.

El Perro
03-14-09, 21:15
Ha, ha!

Yes, you and me are not the only ones who think this about argies!

My regards.Damn, I'm having a hard time getting my point across here. I ain't an argie hater. I posted the link about the queer chick flogger because I thought it was an interesting look at a piece of the current kid culture in Argentina. Nada mas.

Tatshea Travel
03-14-09, 21:35
Damn, I'm having a hard time getting my point across here. I ain't an argie hater. I posted the link about the queer chick flogger because I thought it was an interesting look at a piece of the current kid culture in Argentina. Nada mas.I'm sorry Dogboy, but weren't you the one who posted this in an economic thread, not long ago?:

I don't think this pride issue can be overstated. It is HUGE in Buenos Aires, affects the portenos in all kinds of wacky ways, and goes a long way in explaining any number of nutty, irrational, illogical behaviors. Because that's the same Dogboy who used to laugh a lot at Madeleine and El Alamo about argies foolish ways. Their irrationality and stupidity in handling their economy.
O.K. I'm not saying you are an argie hater, but yes a strong critic of the mongoloid behaviour of this rats, the argies.

I took your comment about this cumbio shit as one more of your ironies about this idiots.

Nada mas tampoco.

El Perro
03-14-09, 21:56
I'm sorry Dogboy, but weren't you the one who posted this in an economic thread, not long ago?:

Because that's the same Dogboy who used to laugh a lot at Madeleine and El Alamo about argies foolish ways. Their irrationality and stupidity in handling their economy. In fact, you and Argento are the most strong critics I found in Buenos Aires (you in the aforementioned bars, and Argento in this forum) about the mongoloid behaviour of this rats, the argies. If you become weak of memory or if their is any other reason why you use to make this statements in private but don't want to be read in the forum, just let me now.

Nada mas tampoco.Hey bub. Yes, I do think that pride is a big issue with the argies and a damn shame. I think they end up with egg on their faces often as a result. That being my opinion, it doesn't mean I dislike the people here. I am not aware of any perfect culture, so I tend to go easy. Glass houses and all that. And, how is it I don't remember you from Madelaines? Or the Alamo? Maybe we weren't introduced. As for Argento and myself being the two strongest critics of Argentina, I am guessing he will get a big laugh out of that.

Seems like you have frequented Madelaines and El Alamo quite a bit, though I don't know you. Something fishy about you fellow.

Tatshea Travel
03-24-09, 13:07
That's all right pal.

No hard feelings from my side.

Julio
03-24-09, 22:37
Nice thread Sport.

No, really.

Really, really nice thread.