PDA

View Full Version : Fun chicks with nice legs

Newmonger
03-18-09, 22:21
I like girls with really nice legs (and feet is a plus, classic fetishist) and nothing taller than 6'. Anyone have any names you can refer me to or any links?

Its kind of hard to search the forums for a topic like this, oh yeah, and GFE helps too

Evacuation
03-18-09, 23:32
I like girls with really nice legs (and feet is a plus, classic fetishist) and nothing taller than 6'. Anyone have any names you can refer me to or any links?

Its kind of hard to search the forums for a topic like this, oh yeah, and GFE helps tooI'm a rookie "in this forum", just like you. I don't want to be offensive however;

* Given the threads you started; you really have no idea about what to do, what you like etc.

* You really, really don't know how to find some fuck on this planet and need a lot of help on that, OR.

* You're trying to mock some people here and replies to your posts help you have a lot of fun.

Newmonger is really you, I have no doubt about it. Keep the nick.

Newmonger
03-19-09, 00:16
First off, I'm not here to mock anyone.

Second, this is a forum where a lot of people ask a lot of questions. That is essentially what I am doing too. Perhaps I do ask more questions than most, and mine are more basic than others, so what. I'll take any helpful advice that anyone wants to give. I like to cover all bases, so to speak. Get as much info beforehand. No one is obligated to answer my posts, nor do I mind if no one does.

Third, you and I may be "rookies" as you say, but I don't sit here and get personal in my posts, or try to verbally attack others. What's the point in doing so? Answer: there is no point.

Now, if you'd like to get personal, and continue your psychoanalysis of me and ALL of my posts, go ahead and send me a private message, at which point I will check my inbox, click on it, and send it straight to the trash bin.

So could we please keep the rest of this thread on topic? Too much to ask for? Thanks.

I'm a rookie "in this forum", just like you. I don't want to be offensive however;

* Given the threads you started; you really have no idea about what to do, what you like etc.

* You really, really don't know how to find some fuck on this planet and need a lot of help on that, OR.

* You're trying to mock some people here and replies to your posts help you have a lot of fun.

Newmonger is really you, I have no doubt about it. Keep the nick.

BadMan
03-19-09, 01:28
Ask Gato Hunter in a private PM.

That guy loves tall chicas and I am sure he could point you in the right direction.

PS. This is a public forum, so anyone can post here, you, evac and myself included.

Regards,

BM

PPS. The term isn't " verbally ", it's " textually ".