PDA

View Full Version : BA Report 2-09

Bartonsky
03-23-09, 13:58
Finally have some time to write up a trip report. I was in SA for a month and in BA for about 12 days. Overall it was a great experience.

I ran into some apartment difficulties, fortunately Jackson was able to help me through this. Looking back it may have been a good thing. Allowed me to see what it was like living in different parts of the Recoleta. Ended staying in a hotel for the last 3 nights on this tiny street Jose Pagano and Austria (Château Blend Hotel) The place seemed chica friendly. Didn't have nay problems the times I brought girls over. I think it's a brand new boutique hotel and had so few guests there. I fact I don't think I ever saw another guest in the hotel. What a quiet little area. Seems like it would be a great place to live if I ever bought a place in BA. It's also close to a couple parks.

First few nights we stayed at Jackson place on Sante Fe. The area is really busy and everything is convenient. We ended up hitting Newport a lot during the time. Call me old fashioned but I kind of like the set up there. No cover charge, no exit fee. Just look around see if you like anything. Very low key and no pressure. The downside is the chicas can really be hit or miss. Also after a few days you start running into the same ones. In general though they seem pretty nice and not pushy. I think I ended taking 3-4 different ones from here. Each one was pretty good.

Probably the best was this young one who went by Florencia. She probably has many different names. She was wearing pretty unflattering jeans and t-shirt but I could tell she had a good body and was young so I took the gamble. She turned out to be so much fun. Probably the most confident pro I have ever met. When she came out of the bathroom I was kinds stunned to see her in some very sexy bra and panty. Just great GFE and so relaxed. She seemed to have not a care in the world. I never saw her drink, smoke and no hint of any drugs.

Went to Madhados once one Sunday night just to see what it was like again. I went too early though. Girls still throwing out the 600 offer. Honestly when you take away their makeup and fancy outfit I didn't see anything that great in there except the dancers on stage. I don't see much reason to go there.

Went to Solid Gold one night. The place was completely empty. I felt dumb for paying the cover but then saw one cute blonde girl, Fiama. Turns out she is from Brazil. Based on my whole trip Brazilians without a doubt kiss the quickest and are extremely passionate. I ended up taking her back. It was really late and afterward she literally fell asleep in my arms. One of the best experiences of the trip. I ended up meeting her another night as well. She was so sweet and nice.

Met a really tight body at Hook one night. She went by Sam. If you like super tight bodies with small breasts she is your gal. She is part Columbian. She probably had one of the prettiest faces of the trip. Really pretty especially when she is in her street clothes.

Overall had a great time. Food seemed to be 10-20% more than last year. Girls, someplace more some places about the same as last year.