PDA

View Full Version : Jean Jaures 1170 PB 5

WorldTravel69
04-01-09, 14:47
Palermo

Jean Jaures 1170 PB 5, between Paraguay and Mansilla. 4 chicas. Prices: 30p 30 min., 50p hour. Tel: 4963-6441. Hours: 24, except on Sunday, nights only.

I went there this morning. I was greeted by a lovely chica. I was presented with four Paraguayan chicas. They were all smiles and friendly.

In my opinion; yours may be different, but I would say they were rated in the 6 to 7 categories.

I asked the madam if she was available, but she was not on the menu, so I took Carolina for 30p. First thing, out comes the condom. She would not do anything without it.

After a little CBJ we switched to one of my favorite positions, 69 and finished that way.

Artisttyp
06-19-09, 16:08
I got here about 12am last night. Only two girls were working. One was occupied. All that was left was some ugly slop that I would have sessioned with but was unwilling to do ball licking bbbj or anything else that a pig should be willing to do. I took off.

I explained it to the guy and I had no problems leaving.

The thing is you never know if its worth going back for the other girl. After all she was occupied so someone was into it.

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 13:54
Dead Phone.