PDA

View Full Version : In Buenos Aires for the next two weeks.

Gasensio
04-06-09, 16:33
I finally got a cell number here.

113-265-0857

Anyone who wants to hang out, or go see the sites give me a shout. I'll be in for the two weeks.

New Port was excellent after 12:30 on Saturday, full up with people.

Had a neat sounding callipso band, drinks were relatively cheap.

Hooked up with paraguana, in the end she ended up not charging me and she stayed till 5:00 in the morning.

Took her out on Sunday night to Palermo Soho to eat.

She gave me a rough time on my Spanish and liked to mess with me a lot. She's got a bit of a diferent sense of humor.

This time she stayed the whole night, and I had to kick her out around 11 in the morning.

Starting to freak me out a bit, this beauty I think is falling in love with me, or she likes gussie's dick.

She wants me to call her again, I told her I would.

Not asking for monger advice, but I've got mixed feeling about this.

Not paying is nice, but I didn't come here to land a girl friend.

Anyway sorry for rambling on.

Oh I took Laura's tour, it was excellent.

Highly recommended.

Regards.

Gus

TejanoLibre
04-06-09, 18:22

113-265-0857

Anyone who wants to hang out, or go see the sites give me a shout. I'll be in for the two weeks.

Hooked up with paraguana, in the end she ended up not charging me and she stayed till 5:00 in the morning.

She gave me a rough time on my Spanish and liked to mess with me a lot. She's got a bit of a diferent sense of humor.

This time she stayed the whole night, and I had to kick her out around 11 in the morning.

Starting to freak me out a bit, this beauty I think is falling in love with me, or she likes gussie's dick.

Highly recommended.

Regards.

GusI believe that I know the girl in question. (works out of Newport)

Anyway, I've had a lot of Free Lunches lately. Must be something in the water!

Who cares? Let it ride baby!

Don't complain.

I'm not!

Not all of these girls are mercenaries!

Take Care,

R

Slamcity
04-06-09, 22:00

113-265-0857

Highly recommended.

Regards.

GusI'll be in BA on the 15th, so looks like I'm just going to miss you. Glad to hear your having such a good time.

What else have you been doing? What's good?

Gasensio
04-07-09, 12:59
Slam City,

Actually I will be here till the 19th.

Sidney,

Why would I want to do 3 a night. The boredom factor would start to set in after a week.

You're probably the kind of guy who can't be happy for your friends, but loves it when they suffer.

I kind of like to look on the positive side, and hope that things turn out for the best.

I actually did not call the Nuria last night, and Ramiro and I hung out. We took a table and two chairs in front of his place, polished off a couple bottles of wine and enjoyed the scenery. I couldn't believe how many beautifull women there were walking by.

Ramiro is an excellent host, and all the posts about his great hospitality are correct.

Thanks for the posts guys.

Gustavo