PDA

View Full Version : Mariana is coming back!

Sweet Mariana
04-07-09, 03:40
For those of you that remember me I will be coming back next week after holy week to Bs As. I hope to see all of you that I remember from before and meet lots of new people. I plan to have my own place and offer massages of different types including with wooden implements as well hydrotherapy and aromatherapy, of course full service will always be available.

You can come to me and get rid of every last bit of stress in your body and your mind.

I will be sure to post my phone number and address as they become available. In the meantime feel free to PM me.

Brian Dwayne
04-07-09, 22:40
Hey Mariana, how long will you be in BA?

Sweet Mariana
04-15-09, 12:28
I'm not quite sure how long I will be here. But it will be LONGGGGGGGGGG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE so don't worryyyyyyy.

I have an apartment in Recoleta now. I can be reached for my cell at 11 or 15 36 63 92 49. I hope to hear from you soon.

MiamiDave
04-15-09, 15:06
Do you have a link for any pictures. For us new guys.

Toymann
04-16-09, 02:34
Just finished with Mariana. Right on! Super gal, quite pretty and fabulous service. Everything is on the menu. Enjoy this one fellas.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann

Sweet Mariana
04-16-09, 14:06
Yes Sidney, now im back again BsAs and I'm working independentl, I hope to know about you very soon.

Sweet and big kissess

Then worked independently. Then moved back to COL?

Sweet Mariana
04-17-09, 13:28
Hello Everyone,

Well these are some of my pictures;) I hope you like. Send a sweet and big kiss for you.

Mariana:)

Sweet Mariana
04-18-09, 04:33
Well, I have received some messages asking about my services:

So I will tell you I offer complete services, free participation on your part, massages, kisses, caresses. My specialties are Deep Throat and real orgasms. I am alone in my apartment in Recoleta, so if you like another type of fantasy or for me to invite a girlfriend to play as well, just let me know.

The apartment is very reserved and private but I also do meetings and outcall. I am free at all times. The fee for coming to me is 200pA for one hour of full service, outside it is by mutual arrangement (convenio mutuo) I need one hour advance notice minimum, assuming I am not already booked.

Any other questions, please ask here or in PM. Thank you and BIG hugs / kissses,

Mariana!

Slipknot
04-18-09, 12:46
Mariana,

Thank you for the photos and information. I return to BA the first week of May and will contact you. Looking forward to meeting you.

Sweet Mariana
04-18-09, 15:03
Oops, I forgot, my personal email is marianitajs123@gmail.com

Thank you!

Giovanni B
04-20-09, 16:02
Mariana,

It seems you do it all. You are incredibly sexy and sweet.

Is there anything that you won't do?

Thanks

Sweet Mariana
04-21-09, 15:18
Hi Sweetie,

I have very little limits. I do almost everything. I would recommend you call me or PM me. I love sex and I love to please. I'm sure we can work out whatever you want.

BIG hugs and kisses as always,

Mariana

CO2
04-25-09, 20:27
Mariana is fantastic, I highly recommend. She's not kidding about that deep throat specialty. Wow. She's a super nice girl and speaks pretty decent english. The service was outstanding and completely unrushed. Massage is included if you want it. Her apartment is very clean and nice.

Sweet Mariana
04-28-09, 00:07
Hello Everybody!

Some guys wanted to see some extra pictures. These are the only ones I have right now.

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Mariana-15-3663-9249_170_1.html

Sweet Kissseesss!

Mariana

Wild Walleye
04-30-09, 22:41
She is so much better in person. Fantastic massage. Her specialty is so good, I didn't bother for anything else.

She is very nice, speaks good english and delivers everything one could want.

Hello Everybody!

Some guys wanted to see some extra pictures. These are the only ones I have right now.

http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Mariana-15-3663-9249_170_1.html

Sweet Kissseesss!

Mariana

Toymann
05-01-09, 01:43
What are ya'll think'in.

I hear newbie's on this board ***** about having poor experiences in BA. Stop *****'in for the sake of *****'in. Give this gal a call. She comes to you're place gift wrapped. She rocks in the rack! What more do ya need. I'm getting tired of all the whinning!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Wild Walleye
05-01-09, 13:04
Although I am not sure to whom you are talking. She is great both in an out of bed. My comments were intended to say that she is so much better in person.

So far, on this visit, she is my only repeat from past visits (I did see a new chica two different times on Tuesday)

Run don't walk to see this one.

What are ya'll think'in.

I hear newbie's on this board ***** about having poor experiences in BA. Stop *****'in for the sake of *****'in. Give this gal a call. She comes to you're place gift wrapped. She rocks in the rack! What more do ya need. I'm getting tired of all the whinning!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Toymann
05-01-09, 14:53
No issue with you WW. Love your posts. It was just a general comment relating to the frequent posts about fellas having a tough time getting good pussy in BA. If most of the guys just read the board thoroughly they would have little trouble finding gems like Marianna, Grisel, Lucianna Love, Jasmine and Layla, the list goes on and on.

Meant no offence WW.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann

Wild Walleye
05-04-09, 14:37
No offense taken. I thought maybe I wasn't clear in my opinion on Marianna.

Frequent posts about fellas having a tough time getting good pussy in BA. If most of the guys just read the board thoroughly.Even a token perusal of a few of the pages herein should equip the laziest of mongers with a decent target list of highly reviewed chicas.

Slipknot
05-07-09, 22:40
I just finished a nice one hour deep tissue massage with Mariana, with one hour of great sex to follow.

This girl looks great, has a fun personality, and gives a great massage. She likes sex and is fun to spend time with.

Price - 300 ar, (2 hrs) and she arrived early at my hotel after confirming I was there. Easy to schedule, just call her. She speaks English. Will be seeing her again.

Sweet Mariana
05-08-09, 14:21
Hello everybody,

I wanted to let you know that I will be changing in apartment where I am staying. This is because in the time I have been here in BA I have had many problems with the internet connection and as you well know it is my way to contact people, so I want to ask forgiveness for people who I couldn't answer in time for a meeting. I like to be organized with everything and I hope to change the situation so that communications are much better.

So, I will be letting you know for those of you that already know me and also for the new people I will know, which day I will make the news, and of course the new address. Once again I thank those who have stayed with me through this difficult situation. I hope you all understand and please remember my cell phone number is 11 3663 92 49 in the meantime if you need to get me urgently.

Sweet kissseess Mariana.

Thanks and many big hugs and kisses all over

Giovanni B
05-08-09, 14:29
Marina,

You need any help with your move or setting up your internet connection? You have done so much for me that I should do something in return.:)

Marina is the sweetest!

Sweet Mariana
05-08-09, 19:14
Do you want to help me only with my move.:p;)

Let me know

Kisses

Marina.

You need any help with your move or setting up your internet connection? You have done so much for me that I should do something in return.:)

Marina is the sweetest!

Sweet Mariana
05-12-09, 23:44
I wanted to tell you that I now have internet again and I am now located at Av. Santafe and Cerrito (alone in my apartment) So I will be waiting to see everybody again and / or meet new people who would like to spend time time relaxing and getting excited at the same time under the candlelight, an hour of amazing and passionate sex with me, in my arms, me in yours, the sky is the limit.

I will be waiting for your messages.

Big and sweet kisses and hugs.

Mariana :) muaaaaaaaaahhhhh! ;)

Fly Guy II
05-16-09, 20:46
Hi All,

Just a short report on 2 wonderful experiences I had with Mariana recently. A big "Thank you" to the other board members who have shared their experiences. Suffice to say I can't really add to what they shared have except she "blew me away" in every sense of the word.

I would repeat with her in a heartbeat and I hope to do so. In the mean time I am posting some photos of her with her permission of course. I will post more explicit shots in the private area when I get a little more time and her OK.

Regards.

FG II

BA Luvr
05-17-09, 03:06
Fly Guy, I've admired your camera work before, but I have to say that your pics are the best; even better than Mariana's own. I can't wait to see the explicit ones. Keep shooting!

Fly Guy II
05-17-09, 08:14
BA Luvr,

Thanks so much for the compliment, both Mariana and iI enjoyed taking them. Will post the rest once I get a little more time. On my next trip if Mariana is still here we plan an outdoor shoot which should be fun.

Take Care.

FG II

Kevins
05-17-09, 12:27
Great photos. She may have pleased you but if she came across like that in the photos you must also have pleased her. Kudos and I have to add my name to those who recommend Marianita. Any women who makes a point to please is a pleasure to have and a treasure to find.

Fly Guy II
05-17-09, 15:23
Kevins,

Your right on both counts, she is a gem to find. I only wish I had more time to spend with her. Well there is always next time:-}

FG II

Fly Guy II
05-17-09, 17:21
Hi all,

Just a few more photos of Mariana.

FG II

Sportsman
05-19-09, 01:55
I think Mariana should fire her photographer that took those "professtional" photos and hire Fly Guy II instead. FG II's photos are much better. Thanks for posting.

Miami Bob
06-18-09, 03:13
She speaks near fluent english. A sweet kind and generous hooker with a heart of gold. Top tier oral--she'll be on your top ten list.

Kevins
06-19-09, 13:05
I may be repeating what others have said but this lady is worth repeating.

She not to tall. Built well and firm (pictures are already on so.) And if she can't light your fire you better have someone call you a coroner because you are already dead! One of the few ladies of the night in BA who REALLY give Deep throat and well and She has her own place a half a block from 9th of july and santa fe. She is always puntual and is plenty of fun. At 200 PESOS the hour (she is not a clock watcher) its hard to imagine doing better than her both on price and especially price performance attitude.

She also does duos with Grysel which I have not yet tried although I hope to perhaps some day.

You newbies Do not let this Hot columbian pass you by or don't come crying to the forum that you can't find the right kind of girl with a "f**K me please" attitude that just doesnt quit.-)

Sweet Mariana
07-16-09, 17:27
I know that winter is now upon us and the cold is causing everything to move more slowly.

I would like that we don't let the flame that is inside each one of us freeze out.

And the best way to do that (of course) is to visit me and give me the opportunity to crank up that internal flame and put some fire into both of our bodies.

To that end, I am offering a promotion, this week from today on until next Thursday I will be working for $150pA per hour.

I hope that you don't miss this opporunity and leave Argentina without having known me!

Kisses:)

Miami Bob
07-17-09, 00:24
Please destroy the old horrible fotos you were using. You are a beautiful woman and should not use fotos that don't show you at close the way you actually look. I guess it is pleasant to hear most men say" you look so much better in person"

I look foward to having another opportunity to learn how you define the word senuality--I'll see you in a few weeks. I hope that you will have a todo el noche price available.

Sweet Mariana
07-29-09, 18:34
I want to thank everyone who took the opportunity of my special offer last week and gave me the opportunity to meet new people from the forum and in a moment when I was afraid I was not going to have enough fuel to make it I ended up having more than I could handle.

Sweet kisses for yours.

Brian Dwayne
08-22-09, 00:26
Just got back from BA, and can't wait to get back to see Mariana.

Sweet Mariana is very true, but also very talented.

Johnsmith3464
09-10-09, 14:32
My first trip to BA. After reading many recommendations, I decided to contact Mariana. She seemed like the perfect option for a non-spanish speaking, rookie. She is exactly what she and others say she is.

From the first kiss at the door until the final kiss goodbye, she was 100% into it. Her lips were delicious. She is clean and friendly as can be. Best oral ever!

I highly recommend her, especially if you want an english speaking hottie. I will definitely be seeing her again.

Mbronzini
09-12-09, 12:09
I met Sweet Marina for the first time on this trip to BsAs. In the past I had visited the usual clubs, etc and 1707 Santa Fe and Larea. But Sweet Mariana is a real woman and very passionate and is truly sweet and charming. She is sexual and sex with her is as close to making love to a woman as you can get without truly knowing the person. She made me feel special and I will always remember my encounter with her. We spent two evenings together and from my experience they were fabulous and very very delightful. A social encounter with Mariana is something that should not be missed.

Mexidan
09-26-09, 16:54
I met Mariana my last night in Buenos Aires. We had been playing phone / email tag all week which really built up the anticipation for me as I was worried that I would not meet her. I had read so many great things about her that I really wanted to meet. Rate was AR200 pesos.

She gave me her email and planned to meet a few hours later. Her english was good though we eventually switched to spanish since I am a native spanish speaker. Her apartment was walking distance in Centro. I showed up a little early and went upstairs to have a beer at the bar while I waited for her call.

I get the call and head up the elevator to her apartment. Wow, she looked amazing in her lingerie. She kissed me on the cheek in welcoming me. We sat for a bit and talked for a while as I wanted to get to know her more. A beautiful Colombian, she is in Buenos Aires until the end of the year 2009. A short time later, we started to do the deed. I actually asked to play my music on my Iphone because I had some romantic spanish music. It just seemed to elevate our session. Very GFE, and afterward I didnt want to leave and she didnt push me out. We talked, laughed and kissed for hours it seemed until I had to go meet the boys at the bar for my last beer in town.

She is truly a sweetheart and I feel at a loss for not being able to know her sooner. She definitely put a smile on my face and made my trip to Buenos Aires memorable.

Anakin
09-27-09, 15:04
Where is she going to be in 2010?

Lysander
09-27-09, 21:08
My first trip to BA. After reading many recommendations, I decided to contact Mariana. She seemed like the perfect option for a non-spanish speaking, rookie. She is exactly what she and others say she is.

From the first kiss at the door until the final kiss goodbye, she was 100% into it. Her lips were delicious. She is clean and friendly as can be. Best oral ever!

I highly recommend her, especially if you want an english speaking hottie. I will definitely be seeing her again.I met Mariana on my last visit to BA. Charming, skilled, naturally sexy, good company, and not a clock watcher.

As a general rule I try to avoid chicas who can speak English. In my limited experience they tend to overprice themselves and be a bit too streetwise and businesslike for my tastes. However, Mariana is a notable exception.

Mbronzini
09-28-09, 03:12
It's nice to find someone who is delicious, charming, sexual and friendly. What a nice change. Mariana will be missed by many and by me in particular. Fellas enjoy her while you can. She is like a fine wine once it is consumed regardless of how many bottles were produced it is nevertheless gone. I will be regretful when she goes home. So will you.

Anakin
09-29-09, 16:28
It's nice to find someone who is delicious, charming, sexual and friendly. What a nice change. Mariana will be missed by many and by me in particular. Fellas enjoy her while you can. She is like a fine wine once it is consumed regardless of how many bottles were produced it is nevertheless gone. I will be regretful when she goes home. So will you.Is she leaving Argentina permanently? Damn, I hate that I'll be missing out!

Mbronzini
09-30-09, 18:15
Gentlemen: I have notice an absence of communication with Mariana. She was not supposed to leave BsAs until November and she has not been online either w / AP or her personal gmail account. And has not replied to a client's text message. (not mine) Could one of her special admirers check on her to determine if she is alright. Just a matter of concern.

Sweet Mariana
10-01-09, 12:10
Thousand pardons for not responding to any of the PM that I arrived during the week (23 -30th September); I was out of town and I forgot to put a little message saying I would not be working during that time and anyway wanted to apologize again and I'm here again in Buenos Aires.

I hope to answer you as soon as possible!

Sweet Kisses.

Marianita:-)

Shane44
10-03-09, 11:22
Dear Sweet Mariana,

I arrived yesterday from Sex Prison having waited six months to get back to BA, and having planned our initial meeting for the last four weeks. So what happens? I come down with a bad chest cold just before leaving the US. Frankly, I was not fit for human companionship yesterday, much less love, but I felt obligated to come over and meet you and pay you for your time, which you booked in good faith.

So I arrive yesterday afternoon neither looking nor feeling very good and explained the situation. You immediate suggested if I did not feel well, we could just get together another time, and would not take my money. I said that if I could sit up for a massage that would be very helpful, and you said you would be glad to do that. Frankly, my entire back was sore from sitting in a coach seat for ten hours.

The massage was wonderful – professional and soothing. Then you suggested that to completely relax, I might find a bbbj to be helpful as well. I may not have been feeling well, but I am a man. All I have to say about what followed is that I have gone through life wondering about what was the best bj I ever had. Now I have an answer to that question.

Mariana, you are absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much. You have a fan for life. Shane

Toymann
10-03-09, 12:43
You gotta love this columbian chica. Hope you get better Shane. Maybe daily theraphy at the Marianna Clinic is just what the doctor ordered. Monger on Dude. Toymann.

PS: I arrive in two weeks with my wingman newbie to BA. Have already booked his maiden voyage on the argentina mongering train. You'll never guesse who'll be popping his cherry shortly after we land. Nothing to good for a friend of the Toymann.

Happy Mongering All,

Toymann

Shane44
10-04-09, 00:46
Thanks Toyman. I am clearly on the mend thanks to the treatment proscribed by Dr. Mariana. Life is good. Enjoy your time down here. Cheers, Shane

Sweet Mariana
10-08-09, 10:21
My dear friends I have some news! As of this Friday (tomorrow) I will be taking three weeks for personal time for myself, and will not be available. I am sorry and I apologize to everybody and the people that I had reservate for this month. I know this is sudden, but please understand I need this time.

There are many many of you that I know, and have spent some precious moments with. I ask that you understand, know that I am sorry that I will not see you for a while, and I hope to see again for more great moments.

Sweet and soft kisses and God Bless you all!

With love. Mariana muahhhhhhhhhhhh!:)

PS - Please don't forget my friend Grysel (Love Drop) is available, and always loves to share special moments.

Toymann
10-10-09, 02:18
Oh Daddy! You are just such a trouble maker. LOL. My buddy will just have to live without Marianna for now. I've already got him setup with another lovely. No smoking gun here. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Sweet Mariana
10-27-09, 10:46
I only wanted to say to you that I will be back again from this 30th Friday up until November 18th, it has now come time to go back to my country again and get back together with my family.

And so I would like to give thanks to the very special people that I have had the honor to meet and have wanted to spend some very nice time with me. I hope that in this short time (30th October until 18th November) that I will be back before leaving I hope to have the chance to see them again and also to meet some others who I haven't met yet, that they may give me the opportunity to have a great time with them as well. :);)

I want to wish everybody all the best and may you meet your goals, even as I have met mine thanks to all of you. Love and kisses.

Take care and please contact me using my personal email marianitajs123@gmail.com or my number phone 15 36 63 92 49, it is the best way to reach me.

Sweet and soft kisses!:*:*:*

Mariana:)

Shane44
10-27-09, 21:02
As I said in an earlier post about Mariana echoing the thoughts of a number of other mongers, Mariana is an exceptional person and to have experienced her personal specialty of bbbj with swallow is to know shear bliss. I only wish Mariana I could fly back down to visit you in the limited time you have left in BA. I wish you much happiness in life. Many kisses, Shane

Ricker
10-29-09, 11:55
I only wanted to say to you that I will be back again from this 30th Friday up until November 18th, it has now come time to go back to my country again and get back together with my family.Hola. Though I've never met you, I've read obviously some very nice reports of you.

Luckily, I will be in BA on the 11th of November and I'd love to meet up with you and enjoy your company and service.

I will contact your email or call.

Tambien, yo acabo de volver de una semana en Colombia y me encantan las Colombianas dulces como tu me pareces. He visitado Colombia por anos y anos.

De que parte eres tu?

Un besito. Ricker:)

Sweet Mariana
10-29-09, 17:59
Hello Ricker. I am from Bogota, La Capital.:)

Just let me know what day and time could be better for you, and I will be waiting for your answer.

Sweet Kisses.

Mary

Hola. Though I've never met you, I've read obviously some very nice reports of you.

Luckily, I will be in BA on the 11th of November and I'd love to meet up with you and enjoy your company and service.

I will contact your email or call.

Tambien, yo acabo de volver de una semana en Colombia why me encantan las Colombianas dulces como tu me pareces. He visitado Colombia por anos why anos.

De que parte eres tu?

Un besito. Ricker:)

Sweet Mariana
11-04-09, 08:40
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say a big goodbye one last time, my travel plans have changed, so I go back to Colombia tonight, and again thanks for giving me these great and excellents moments.

I sincerely wish them every success and a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Take care very much, and that heaven protects them today and always.

Sweet Kisssessssss on your lipsssssssssssssss and strong hugssssssss!

Sweet Mariana.:-)

Wild Walleye
11-04-09, 12:37
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say a big goodbye one last time, my travel plans have changed, so I go back to Colombia tonight, and again thanks for giving me these great and excellents moments.

I sincerely wish them every success and a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Take care very much, and that heaven protects them today and always.

Sweet Kisssessssss on your lipsssssssssssssss and strong hugssssssss!

Sweet Mariana.:-)I wish you all the best. You will be missed!

Kevins
11-04-09, 19:45
I had the opportunity to speak to Mariana before she left and she asked me to transmit the following to the forum as she was not sure she had good enough english to do it in such a way that the members would understand and not take offense.

She wants everyone who have been sending her mails and pm asking for contact information for her in Columbia to know that it will be regrettablly impossible for the very simple reason that:

1: She does not work ever ever ever where her family and friends live.

2. She is retiring from the business and hopes everyone understands her desire to keep this part of her life as quiet and as far away from her life in Columbia as possible.

She wanted me to tell the members how much she really appreciated the support the forum members gave her during her time here and hopes we can understand that her career in the oldest profession is now over and therefore she will be soon also be ending forever all email accounts, addresses, telephones, skype, messenger, contacts, etc she used while in this profession so that she may have a chance of some sort of regular life with her family and son and hopes that we can understand and respect her wishes to not try to contact her.

I for one wish her well. All things are temporary in life. She was a gem in many ways.

Kevins