PDA

View Full Version : Great experience!

TomGlobal
04-12-09, 01:19
Ok, some have been commenting on some of my negative posts, so here's a great experience to share.

I was on Platynum doing a search last week, hoping to find 5 or so girls I would be very interested in meeting, then eventually able to reach 1 or 2 of them if I was lucky. I did manage to contact 1 girl I really liked, but she couldn't meet me before I took a bus to Rosario Sat. afternoon. However, she recommended a friend who lives in an apt. on Sante Fe, which was on my way to the bus station anyway, so I made a date at noon yesterday...

I ended up having my best GFE experience in several years, including having had regular girlfriends during this period. What I mean to say is, it was off the charts of what one could expect from pfp, especially on a random visit.

the detalis...small, but very clean apartment. She is 21 and is slender, from the north, outside of Salta. Thus, if you want big boobs, and you don't like SLIGHTY dark skin (no more than a 2 to 2.5 on a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being very black)...I giver her body an 8, and her skin is VERY smooht....her facial looks are a 7, becuase she has crooked upper teath, but she'll be an 8 once she has her oral surgery (she said operation, not braces) in a few months.

I'll cut to the chase. She initiated a very passionate make out session, while still in her bra and panties (I had my boxers on) it didn't take too long to remove everything, but it was a nice few minutes of graveling. Then, she started kissing my neck, my ears, and eventually my chest and nipples. I was doing similar to her, though we naturally took turns of the giving and receiving, which was the theme during the 2 1/2 hours we spent together.

As her kisses got lower on my body, I sensed I was going to receive a first class BJ, and my instincts were 100% correct. This girl is not a phony. She treated me and my body as if we had been dating for a year and she was both very attracted and very in love with me. There's really no other way to describe it.

She moved my cock around her mouth, much like one could do with their hand. Everything from licking up and down the shaft, to sucking just the head, to full deep throat. World class stuff, especially the way she sucked my balls. And I mean, she gave them a lot of attention in a good way. BUT, the kicker is, she kept going South. When I say tongue bath, thank God I was 110% clean, because she was a human bade. That's when I decided, she deserves some of the same treatment.

Thus, we started into 69, and we pleasured one another orally for 20 -30 minutes (fyi, I rarely come from oral, so don't think she wasn't anything but incredible) actually, I shouldn't have said just oral. This girl has magical hands, and let's just say that my prostrate got a bit of a work out as well. She got pretty dang close to a 2nd knuckler, and I was returning the favor as well. If you like anal playing, you would have loved this experience.

Finally, she starts riding my cock between her pussy lips, and we had to put a condom on. She loves being on top, and NOTHING was rushed. Just the opposite in fact. She rode me perfectly, chaning the rythem, and just working my cock over...then, I put her into a sort fetal position, while I spread her legs just wide enough to get in, and I remained in a missionary position, though my more so on my knees. THis is one of my favorites, especially when you get in and put her legs back togehter. From there, we got into some doggie, but I actually enjoy lying on a woman's back after a while. She loved this postion as well, and she loved having the back of her neck and ears kissed.

I knew I was about finally come and asked her where she wanted my leche, so we got into missionary, with her holding her ankles. As I was about to come, I yanked off the condom, and gave her some beautiful body art. Oh, and during this whole session, again, very passionate kissing, with her often attacking my neck and ears. I hadn't kissed this much in 10 years, even with serious girlfriends.

I was exhausted, so we just chilled, and finally started the 2nd session about 40 min. later. Also a very good session, actually started by her giving me more oral, but mostly intercourse this time...I finger fucked her ass during doggie, and we tried a few new postions (like reverse cow girl, etc) Honestly, I don't know why I didn't ask for anal, but I know I'll be with her again soon, so I figured I'd wait.

After 2 1/2 hours there, she said 250. I thought I would just be there for 1/2 hour to an hour, and pay either 150 or 200 (as agreed upon), but it was all just to good to leave that soon. Thus, I took a bus 3 hours later than expected, but my friend in Rosario didn't care, as we don't go out for dinner until 11 here, and the bars / clubs get going closer to 2 (last night in itself was a fun time, but that's for a diff. posting)

So, guys, I'm going to be selfish unti I leave BA in 2 weeks, but you'll get her info soon. I want her for myself until then.