PDA

View Full Version : Ciudad de la Paz 1436, piso 1, apt. G

Mr Vice
04-29-09, 06:46
Two blocks from Av. Cabildo, 2 Chicas. Prices: 100/30 min. 130/60 min (add 20 for completo) Tel:? Hours:? (my guess is 24/7)

Sorry for the lack of info. I was guided here from Aguilar VIP when the place was fully booked.

Mr Vice
04-29-09, 06:51
Took one for the team here.

Rang the bell and was greeted by a very friendly madam. I was led to a nice and clean apartment that was much more tasteful in decor than is usually the case.

I was presented with two girls. I chose Morena a nice spinner-type native girl from Argentina. I thought I was surely in for a treat, but it was more of a trick as it turns out.

She enters the room and immediately turns off the light so only the horrible neon light is there to light the room, she then puts on a rubber and starts to give a passable CBJ.

When we get down to business I notice that it is probably a good thing that DFK is not on the menu since her breath is actually quite rank.

The sex is quite bad. She is like a dead fish. She does not move, make a sound or even try to act the least bit interested.

After round one, I decided against round two and left with about 20 minutes left of the session.

She apparantly felt that things were not the best, for she kept asking me if it was good and if I was all right. All that was fine. When she mentioned she would be my girlfriend I found she had jumped the shark. I said thank you and left.

I will probably not return.

Member #3320
04-29-09, 08:57
Took one for the team here.

Rang the bell and was greeted by a very friendly madam. I was led to a nice and clean apartment that was much more tasteful in decor than is usually the case.

I was presented with two girls. I chose Morena a nice spinner-type native girl from Argentina. I thought I was surely in for a treat, but it was more of a trick as it turns out.

She enters the room and immediately turns off the light so only the horrible neon light is there to light the room, she then puts on a rubber and starts to give a passable CBJ.

When we get down to business I notice that it is probably a good thing that DFK is not on the menu since her breath is actually quite rank.

The sex is quite bad. She is like a dead fish. She does not move, make a sound or even try to act the least bit interested.

After round one, I decided against round two and left with about 20 minutes left of the session.

She apparantly felt that things were not the best, for she kept asking me if it was good and if I was all right. All that was fine. When she mentioned she would be my girlfriend I found she had jumped the shark. I said thank you and left.

I will probably not return.Mr Vice, I would suggest going to some of the tried and tested privados recommended in the various posts than walking in new unknown territories. Though you can do that, if it is what you like but chances of disapointment and wastage of your money is high.

One of my personal favorites is paraguay 930D. Try it.

Mr Vice
04-29-09, 09:30
What can I say, Captain? It seemed like a good idea at the time.

The combination of excitement and drug-induced euphoria sometimes cloud my senses -although, in this case, they were unfortunately not clouded enough to ignore the flaws.

But thank you for the advice. I shall try to make my way to Paraguay 930 when I go downtown later today.