PDA

View Full Version : Bani - Puerto Madero

Sinistra
04-29-09, 17:08
I made an appointment with Bani to have a massage because she works relatively close. I'm fairly certain she's been around for a while, but she's new to the area and has a nice place with a friend not far from the Women's Bridge.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Especiales/Bani/Bani1.htm

I'd say odds are that's not her in the photos, or if so, maybe pictures circa 1997. In real life she looks to be about 35 and pleasantly attractive.

The apartment was new and pristine. Very clean. She also had what looked to be about a $1500 deluxe massage table with about 15 cm of padding. Wow.

Her massage was very, very good, but just short of Nailea standards. I think everything was on the table as finishing goes, but I wasn't sufficiently turned on to want to do her. Her happy ending was also very good, though not fantastic. She charges 150p.

All in all it was quite good. If you happen to be in Puerto Madero or want a massage in a little more upscale place, this is a good choice. The massage isn't as good as that of Nailea, but then again, a couple of times in Nailea's place I've seen creepy-crawlies skittering around the bathroom.

ComeOnDown
05-18-09, 02:43
I made an appointment with Bani to have a massage because she works relatively close. I'm fairly certain she's been around for a while, but she's new to the area and has a nice place with a friend not far from the Women's Bridge.Yeah, this Bani has been around since 3 years ago. She used to rent a place in Rodriguez Pena in tandem with a pretty lady named Ceci. If I'm not mistaken they still work together in their Puerto Madero spa.

They are probably the only ones to have the guts to work out of the most upscale neighborhood in Buenos Aires.