PDA

View Full Version : Love in the Time of Swine Flu

Jackjack1
04-30-09, 14:23
Any cases reported in Buenos Aires? How are they treating symptomatic travelers at airports etc. What is the general thought in Argentina about this epidemic?

Jack

Wild Walleye
04-30-09, 16:33
Any cases reported in Buenos Aires? How are they treating symptomatic travelers at airports etc. What is the general thought in Argentina about this epidemic?

JackTo my knowledge, there haven't been any cases in Bs As, yet. At first, arriving passengers had to fill out a one-page document stating that they either had or didn't have symptoms and where they had come from. They stepped that up to some thermal scanning and some deeper analysis (someone who entered Wednesday or later could opine on the process) They have also moved all US arrivals (not sure about departures) to the old terminal.

Artisttyp
04-30-09, 16:38
Luckily I don't get there until June. What I would be concerned about is "rightful" discrimination towards people (ie. Americans) from infected countries. Will chicas not service certain people or will bbbj etc. get even more difficult to obtain?

Only time will tell.

QuakHunter
04-30-09, 17:39
Is there a greater risk of getting the virus if I take out a Fat Girl?

TejanoLibre
04-30-09, 18:51

JackA (36) year old Argentine male died a few days ago but he was in Mexico.

There are (4) people under quarantine at or near the airport.

This was on the news this week.

TL

Jackjack1
04-30-09, 19:10
Is there a greater risk of getting the virus if I take out a Fat Girl?LOL! Too Funny.

Jack

Wild Walleye
04-30-09, 22:51
I Haven't noticed a bias against Americans, related specifically to the gripe porcina. However there are a few biases that already exist (detailed thoroughly herein) that are usually overcome with cash or good negotiating skills. I would not be surprised to learn that many chicas haven't learned of its existence yet.

I didn't detect any concern about 30 mins ago about potential oral transmission of the disease.

Luckily I don't get there until June. What I would be concerned about is "rightful" discrimination towards people (ie. Americans) from infected countries. Will chicas not service certain people or will bbbj etc. Get even more difficult to obtain?

Only time will tell.

Thomaso276
05-01-09, 03:08
Aaaachoooo! Cough, cough.

Oh no.

Whiskas
05-01-09, 03:45
Luckily I don't get there until June. What I would be concerned about is "rightful" discrimination towards people (ie. Americans) from infected countries. Will chicas not service certain people or will bbbj etc. Get even more difficult to obtain?

Only time will tell.You bet there will be discrimination towards mexicans and maybe americans. You guys have it easier as long as you're white and healthy looking, but mexicans will become (at least for a while) as popular as Sammy Davis Jr would have been in Nazi Germany.

QuakHunter
05-01-09, 14:32
As the two friends danced together, Piglet grinned and thought to himself, "How lucky I am to have friend like Winnie the Pooh"

Pooh thought to himself, "If that Pig sneezes on me, he's Fucking Dead!"

Jackjack1
05-01-09, 15:56
As the two friends danced together, Piglet grinned and thought to himself, "How lucky I am to have friend like Winnie the Pooh"

Pooh thought to himself, "If that Pig sneezes on me, he's Fucking Dead!"Very touching story Quak, I had to fight the urge to tear-up hehe.

Jack