PDA

View Full Version : Mariana & Grysel Independent Duo for you

Love Drop
05-02-09, 18:59
(Sweet) Mariana and I would like you to know that along with our always warm and wanton individual services we are now also offering ourselves as a delicious duo! For all you threesome fans who believe in the free enterprise system you can have two independents. Sweet Mariana and Love Drop Grysel together in Mariana's downtown flat or your hotel any evening for the reservation but you do have to book it. In a couple of weeks we are going to arrange a photo shot and then we will add some photos in this area but for now you will have to settle with the fotos of us in Sweet Mairianas and Love Drops Threads. For a delightful dual date dial 15 3663 9249 and arrange with Mariana.

To Admin I think as duo it should be separate thread but if not sorry you move where should be thanks:-)

Slipknot
05-29-09, 12:55
I have seen Mariana a few times and always enjoyed her company; a very sweet and pleasant lady. Always with a smile and desire to make you feel good. Her English is quite good, and she likes to laugh.

Easy to set up, I sent a text to Mariana and we decided to meet at her place near Sante Fe and 9 Julio.

Grysel is hot, with long legs and a great ass. She does not speak much English, but has a nice soft way about her. We all sat for a while and enjoyed a glass of wine provided by Mariana before having some fun. I am not going to get into the blow by blow so to speak, just list some of the highlights.

Lots and lots of deep mutual kissing, girl-girl kissing, blow jobs, pussy eating etc. Sex with both including anal with Grysel. These girls wanted me to feel like a king and they did. Nothing else I could desire or ask for. I still get hard thinking about it.

Cost 200 Arg per hour, per girl. Contact Mariana to set it up.

Va Steve
06-22-09, 11:01
Had this duo at my hotel a few nights ago, and had a wonderful time. Not only was the sex great, but they are articulate, interesting companions. After our tryst, I took them both out to dinner (off the clock, of course)

Kevins
08-14-09, 11:39
I don. T know if any one realized it but now arranging this duo is much easier since Grysel now has own apartment in the same building that Sweet Mariana has been working / living. They are on different floors but it is the same building which makes the hook up simple. And Wonderful. One tall - one short. One does deep throat (Mariana) as good as any girl / woman / pro I have known and the other takes care of those of us who enjoy the rear entrance as much as the front with the gusto that makes it fun (Go Grysel)

Hurray for free enterprise and this pair (and lets face each alone) are my Favorite for a Kevins Sandwich (take one kevins and sandwich it between to lovely ladies)

You newbies that want to find fun easily without any of the hassles. It don't get simpler than this pair (or either on their own) One note though. If you want to set up the duo and don't speak spanish call Mariana not Grysel who is much weaker with english.

At 400 Pesos the hour for the pair The Price is Right!

Love Drop
09-10-09, 00:17
Hello everyone.

A promise is a debt;)

Here we are putting some pictures of Grysel and Mariana. We hope you enjoy them also want to thank everyone who gave us the opportunity to fulfill our fantasy of threesome. And we hope to have new experiences with guys that do not yet know us!

Sending soft and sweet kisses for everyone!

Grysel & Mariana!

Esten
09-10-09, 00:42
Nice photos, thank you for posting them.

You should have a photo where you are trying to kiss each other, but there is a "banana" in the way... ;)

Shane44
09-10-09, 15:11
Very nice pictures Mariana. We will have to discuss a duet when I get to BA in two weeks. Shane

El Greco
09-11-09, 11:50
Can you tell us the name of the girl in red please?

We need to know who is who.

Thanks

Sweet Mariana
09-11-09, 13:21
Hello Dear Greco.

Well, The girl with the red dress is Grysel and therefore the girl with the black dress is Mariana. Maybe I don't need to add either of their names since everyone knows either one. I apologize if it was my mistake and thank you for the clarification.

Sweet Kisses and Good Luck!;)

Mariana

Can you tell us the name of the girl in red please?

We need to know who is who.

Thanks

Johnsmith3464
09-22-09, 15:50
My second visit to Mariana's apartment. I decided to add Grysel for some extra fun (something I have always wanted to do) It is easy to set up through Mariana.

I showed up at the appointed time and they were both ready to go. This was easily the best investment of 400 pesos, I have ever made. Mariana delivered her always terrific service and her friend Grysel is terrific too. A totally unrushed hour of DFK, BBBJ, CIM, multi-position intercourse and anal. After we were done, we enjoyed a glass of wine before we kissed goodbye. I would love to do it again and highly recommend this duo. Great individually and together, wow.

TejanoLibre
10-01-09, 20:05
Hello everyone.

A promise is a debt;)

Here we are putting some pictures of Grysel and Mariana. We hope you enjoy them also want to thank everyone who gave us the opportunity to fulfill our fantasy of threesome. And we hope to have new experiences with guys that do not yet know us!

Sending soft and sweet kisses for everyone!

Grysel & Mariana!Have at it my friend!

Uncleb42
10-02-09, 22:57
Oh my, what a wonderful pair, pun intended! I met with these two chicas and in my opinion, they are fantastic! Yes, as advertised and for real. No bull, no pressure for more, and all fun. Tight buns, bodies, and great kisses.

Uncleb42

Grizzled Vet
10-11-09, 03:36
Oh my, what a wonderful pair, pun intended! I met with these two chicas and in my opinion, they are fantastic! Yes, as advertised and for real. No bull, no pressure for more, and all fun. Tight buns, bodies, and great kisses.

Uncleb42Ok, I started a long thank you to Gryselle, and to the gents on this board, but before 30 minutes, it vanished.

Great hobby.

Wonderful woman!

Not sure when I might be back, but if available, I will be dialing Gyselle's number in a heartbeat!

Hot times.

You never know when, but when a mutually explosive encounter occurs, it is a special time!

Don't want to go now, lol.

Cheers.

Griz

If visiting northern climates, send me a pm.

New entries show up on the last page though. Took a bit of getting used to.

Tr Tuga
10-14-09, 17:46
This is my fourth trip to Argentina but my first visit with Grysel / lovedrop.

I must say she is a marvelous woman that I had a great experience with.

My experience was a totally GFE with a good sexual arousment twitch.

Chatting away drinking, some bubbly, caressing, kissing, BBBJ; several positions and etc.

Thank You Grysel.

Will be back. Besos.

Tr Tuga