PDA

View Full Version : BA visit April 2009

Gerente
05-14-09, 13:31
Jerente Trip Report Buenos Aires April 2009

Upon first arriving in Buenos Aires, my first goal is to get a local cell phone number.

By buying a SIM chip and then you buy credit. This is most essential for texting and setting up meetings with chicas. 25 pesos for the chip (~$8) and 40 pesos for time and you are on your way. It is hard to calculate when your time will expire so I buy more than needed.

Armed with my new phone number I headed over to Café Orleans at San Martin and Cordoba to see who was there. Friday afternoon's offer good selections and I wanted to be sure to set up a Sunday meeting as that day is the hardest to find available Chicas.

I spoke with a few chicas collecting phone numbers of potentials and then a short Columbian girl came over to say hello.

Her name is Leidy (1154640463) and she was open to tranquillo and just hanging out along with sex. This fit my bill as I was jet lagged. I made it clear I would not pay for her entire time at my place and she wanted $100 US per hour. I told her I had an apartment and she came over with me to Recoleta. Apartments are the way to go because you have total privacy and they are less also. The 11 peso cab ride was short and Leidy was on top of me the whole time so I knew I was in for a long evening.

Leidy has implants, which is not usually my selection but they were proportional and she is very oral also. BBBJ throughout the evening, in the shower, after the shower. Leidy stayed over for about 4 hours so I gave her $150 and paid her cab fee also.

Saturday morning I walked down to one of the privadas listed (Uruguay 139) to see what they had. I knocked on the door and no answer. I then returned to my apartment to retrieve their number and found that there was also no answer or message, so I assumed it had closed. So much for a breakfast snack.

I had a late date with an old favorite of mine Valeria who no longer works the café and has a normal job but wanted a warm up as she was not coming over until 10 pm.

Going back to the café in the late afternoon I talked with some of the local talent and ran into another Columbian who spoke some English but was also very funny and outgoing.

Her name was Nathy (1169699522) and she is a college student and told me her friends suggested she do this to make some extra money to pay the rent. I offered her 300 peso ($84) and she agreed to this but she was hoping for $100 US. I prefer to pay in pesos when I have it as it makes me feel as they are treating me more as a local. She has long black hair, beautiful lips, and natural C cups. She was working for 2 weeks, so she says. I believe her as going to the mini hotel (hotel horizontal, 80 pesos) she gave such a great GFE experience. This girl did not seem to be faking anything and I unfortunately do not have her picture but do have a number.

I met up with Valeria later in the evening. Thank goodness for vitamins as Nathy did not leave me much energy left. Valeria is now 38 but has a firm body and the largest natural breasts I ever encountered. She is only available on Sunday or Monday usually as that is her day off.

On Wednesday night after a few long days of work I went back to the café to see what the selection offered. Sitting alone was a young beautiful flaca (thin woman) who immediately caught my attention. She is truly a beautiful Argentinean from La Plata. Her name was Paula (1168791471) and she told me she likes to "date" the same person more than once to get to know them better. She wanted to come to my apartment to relax so being a generous person I offered my accommodations for 300 pesos or 400 for 1.5 hours. She agreed and I made her agree that the clock was only running in the bed and not on the couch. Paula is thin, but well proportioned. She is not a hard body for a thin girl as one would expect but very affectionate and gave total GFE. I learned a lot about the chica mentality and also the many personalities at the café. Some girls I knew by name and previous history so it was an interesting completion of biography on some chicas. Paula made it very clear she wanted to continue seeing me and I was open to the possibility after the first long night. She left after 4 hours or so.

The next morning I am getting text messages from both Leidy and Paula so I decided to see how far Paula wants to carry this.

Paula came over late as I had a late night at work and stayed until 2 am. I gave her 400 pesos and cab fare after a great session. Paula prefers to CBJ unless the guy is clean. She is a clean freak and I like that in a chica. They smell way better and always want to be showered. The shower in this new apartment was smaller so it was a bit crowded for 2 so I washed her from the outside of the shower. She seemed to like this extra attention. Paula had told me that some of her "novios": take her shopping so I took this as a $$ warning, but did tell her that we might be able to do this. Her service was so good I could see how easily the GFE hook could be set into someone by her.

On Friday night I invited her back again and she showed up with lotions for massage and ending up leaving after 4 in the morning. Thank God for strong Argentinean coffee to keep up with her.

Saturday was a blur on an excursion with friends but after a good siesta I decided to call around and see who was available. I decided to give Paula a rest as she was getting a little possessive of me and wanting all of my time (money) Paula wanted to come back but I told her I had an appointment (partial truth) so she asked about later or tomorrow.

Leidy had been texting me daily so I invited her and her great oral skills back to my new apartment. Leidy is very upbeat and easy going. We had a great session, got some dinner and she had her first mojito. It knocked her out for a while and after she woke up she proceeded to undress in the living room and was parading around sin ropa. Not wanting to waste a good visual we spent some more time together and ending up in the crowded shower not knowing whose hands were whose but enjoying every moment of it. I gave Leidy $200 plus cab 45 pesos because I knew it was our last night and she had spent a lot of time with me not talking about money at all. I tend to pay less to clock watchers and more to those that don't push.

Sunday morning my last day I wanted to finish with my special friend and Valeria came over for breakfast, sex, and some shopping. The Recoleta has a great open market for crafts and the prices are fantastic. Valeria (1132053347) is not greedy and I spent maybe 150 pesos max on her ($48) and she was very happy. I can not imagine how much this shopping trip would have cost with Paula. I gave Valeria 300 pesos for her services. She is the only one I pay first. It is kind of a joke between us as she always insists on pay first and I tell her I cannot trust her to give good service. This is all done in fun and she knows it.