PDA

View Full Version : June arrival

WestFLA
05-14-09, 15:02
Greetings. I just booked Jackson's loft apartment for one week in mid June. I have extensive travel experience, but am a newbie to BA. I am anxious to see what the city is all about.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys around. Would also be interested in some adventure type activities while I am there. Fishing, rafting, mountainbiking, etc. Anyone up for that, send me a pm. I saw the fishing pics thread and am jealous, Exon's comments not withstanding.

Ps. Lan has awesome internet deals right now from Lima to BA.

Exon123
05-14-09, 16:58
Greetings. I just booked Jackson's loft apartment for one week in mid June. I have extensive travel experience, but am a newbie to BA. I am anxious to see what the city is all about.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys around. Would also be interested in some adventure type activities while I am there. Fishing, rafting, mountainbiking, etc. Anyone up for that, send me a pm. I saw the fishing pics thread and am jealous, Exon's comments not withstanding.

Ps. Lan has awesome internet deals right now from Lima to BA.Try Dorado fishing fishing with Toyman & Rioman you'll love it.

Exon

WestFLA
05-15-09, 10:51
Try Dorado fishing fishing with Toyman & Rioman you'll love it.

ExonWell, I read the thread and saw the pics. Yes I think I would love it.