PDA

View Full Version : Street Kids Using Computers on Cordoba St

TejanoLibre
05-18-09, 17:52
There are (2) FILTHY Street Kids seated next to me and they are using the computers here at the Locutorio.

Is this odd? I'm not sure?

One of them is trying to access Yahoo-maill and the other one is checking-out Disney.

Maybe (9) and (11) years old.

Absolutely dirt-black hands!

The questions:

Should they be in here wasting the money that was given to them to buy food?

They did ask for the money to buy food. Or did they just say "Moneditas?"

Does it matter? Hell, I don't know but I think that they should spend the (4) pesos on food!

But then again Knowledge is King!

Just remember that your "Moneditas" buy fast-food, beer, wine and internet time!

Hey, maybe there checking-out Worldtraveler's Bible on this site!

TL

Whiskas
05-18-09, 22:08
Should they be in here wasting the money that was given to them to buy food?

Just remember that your "Moneditas" buy fast-food, beer, wine and internet time!

TLWell Tejano, the problem with giving them moneditas is once the coin leaves your hand it belongs to them and they will buy anything you didn't want them to consume, that includes drugs.

In my opinion you are free to give, but think if you're doing the kid any good by giving him a bad example, you're telling him you don't need to work, just beg and you'll get what you want. Tomorrow: Well if people don't give you then take it, steal, mug, murder.

Personally I don't give money to beggars unless they are more than 50-60 y/o or when they are younger but crippled, sick, etc.

BTW It has nothing to do with Ebenezer Scrooge being my great great grandfather. LOL

Jaimito Cartero
05-19-09, 03:16
Plus, they're probably looking to rip stuff off when you're looking the wrong way.;)