PDA

View Full Version : One (rather astonished) late night hotel receptionist!

Hotman 666
05-19-09, 11:08
I recently returned from a short trip to Buenos Aires and thought that my experiences might bring a smile to other forum members.

I had been out for a meal and on my way back to my hotel met a provider (who I had not seen before) and who looked as if she might fit my job specification. She was around 30, tall; rather slim, and had an amazing pair of fun bags.

So after a short discussion regarding remuneration we were on our way back to my nearby hotel,

As usual the night reception guy took a copy of her I. D. And wished me "a good night."

After a few kisses and cuddles I proceeded to unwrap my new present ready for some fun.

Imagine my disappointment when I found that although the chica was now very slim she had obviously at one time carried one hell of a lot of weight and had more stretch marks all over her body than I have ever seen before!

Both I (and Mr Happy) were both disappointed at this and despite the best attempts of the young lady neither I or Mr Happy were able to raise a great deal of enthusiasm.

So, to make the best of a bad job I asked her just for a massage and played with her fun bags, which although enhanced were certainly her best points (probably her only good points!

After one hour I paid her and she left leaving Mr. Happy hanging his head in disappointment at the lack of action.

Oh well, all was not lost, it was only around midnight and after a shower I was dressed and on my way to Café Madelaine.

After a refreshing glass of Chop I found a young blonde, who I had spoken to on a previous evening, who had good English, and who seemed more than willing to relieve Mr Happy's frustrations,

So, once again back to my hotel to book in chica No. 2.

Here I should admit that I am not in "the first flush of youth" being over 60 years old so imagine the look of surprise and astonishment on the face of the young guy on reception when I presented him with the 2nd Chica within 2 hours (No 2 being very young, very attractive and vivacious!

His expression was priceless and as the chica and I left reception for my room I told the receptionist, with a slight shrug of my (elderly) shoulders and in my very best Spanish "Soy Ingles!" and proceeded to give my new friend a little kiss as we walked to the lift.

In my room I explained to my young friend what had happened before and we both laughed about the possible frustration that the poor guy in reception must be feeling at that point.

That an old Gringo could "raise the enthusiasm" to take care of TWO ladies in such a short time must have left him thinking that perhaps old age was not so bad after all!

Chica No2 was VERY different from No1 (I try not to make the same mistake twice, especially on the same evening! And we got on very well together both in bed and afterwards in the Jacuzzi in my hotel room and it was around 05.30 before she finally left my hotel.

It was only then I realised that I was almost out of cigarettes so I threw on some clothes and proceeded down to reception to get some smokes from a nearby 24 Hr kiosk.

Guess what? Yes it was the same young guy on reception and the sight of me leaving the hotel (possibly for a 3rd chica of the evening) was all too much for him. He just did not quite know what to do or say (poor guy.

I must admit that although it would have been fun to bring back another chica, just to see his expression, I did calm him down a bit by telling him "No no Senor, Solo for cigarillos!

Oh the joys of Buenos Aires. I hope that I will be back soon.

Hotman.

Jackjack1
05-19-09, 12:52
Good story Hotman, you're a fine testament to all gateros.

Jack

Damman
05-19-09, 13:01
Thanks Hotman666 for sharing your experience. From my view, Buenos Aires is as good as its going to get for the 60+ generation. Life is just too damn good sometimes.

Go AARP: Argentine Association of Retired Perverts.

Kazzooey
05-20-09, 01:04
Nice story Hotman. Horniness knows no age limits. Sex with hot chicks forever.

Whiskas
05-21-09, 02:57
Excellent story man, just follow my motto: Carne buena y barata, la de la gata. Which means If you want good and cheap flesh, only with a gata.

Cheers mate.

Clodbuster
05-22-09, 01:56
Thanks for the fun report. You seem to know how to have a good time. I am over 60 too and had a great time last February in Ba's and Chile.

What hotel did you use in BA's? I am headed back there soon and would like a hotel recommendation.

Thanks,

Clodbuster

Xyconyx
05-22-09, 02:18
That's awesome Mr Hotman, you are inspiration to us all.

I appeal to your superior knowledge, I've wanted to find a hotel with a jaccuzzi for a long time, the only luck I had was a transient hotel near abasto that charges per the three hour turn.

(if anyone wants that info it's sarmiento 3188, 2 blocks south of abasto they have 3 hour turns no pros around, bring your own)

I'd really appreciate the info, thanks in advance.

Xyc

Hotman 666
05-22-09, 06:15
The hotel I stay at is,.

Aspen Towers.

Paraguay 857

Tel.: (54 11) 5166-1900

Fax.: (54 11) 4313-2662

reservations@aspentowers. Com. Ar

www.aspentowers.com.ar

All prices in Argentina now seem to have increased (A LOT) but the corporate rate here is now around US$130 ++ inc a decent buffet breakfast.

It is ideally situated for some of our favorite locations!

I think that all the rooms have Jaccuzzi's.

Please do not give the night receptionist too many more shocks! (Poor guy!

Enjoy!

Hotman.

Wild Walleye
05-22-09, 12:56
As all of visitors probably try to do, I try to make the most of my time in Bs As. I try to run at about 3/ day (nooner, tea and after dinner) Also, as you all have probably experienced, when the little get gets lots of exercise, it is incumbent upon the chica to do as much or more for the big head to get the little head to shoot.

On several occasions, despite the beautiful after dinner chica I procured (usually occurs after Madahos) the performance on the psychological front was lacking and didn't result in pay dirt. This leads to dismal of non-performer and search for replacement.

This occurred one time at my regular hotel and there is a particularly cute hotel receptionist, with whom I'd like to hook up. She checked in my pre-dinner treat and had a "I know you're a naughty boy" smile on her face when I left for dinner. She then checked in my after-dinner treat (I was upstairs, not at reception) Shortly after I dismissed her, I went out trolling (got another mischievous grin) and quickly brought another one home from Newport. The next evening when I saw her she was with another attractive hotel receptionist and as I walked by there were smiles and giggles as clearly the first had told the second about my follies (all three chicas were 7+ in the looks department)

The opportunity to ask her out hasn't presented itself yet. I figure the outcome will likely be binary either 1) you're nasty (in a bad way) being with all those chicas, or 2) you're nasty (in a good way) and I want to find out why.

Hashbrownies44
06-02-09, 19:26
LOL, poor guy, I'd pay to see his reaction.

Joe Hernandez
06-02-09, 19:36
The hotel I stay at is,

Aspen Towers.

Paraguay 857

Tel.: (54 11) 5166-1900

Fax.: (54 11) 4313-2662

reservations@aspentowers. Com. Ar

www.aspentowers.com.ar

All prices in Argentina now seem to have increased (A LOT) but the corporate rate here is now around US$130 ++ inc a decent buffet breakfast.

It is ideally situated for some of our favorite locations!

I think that all the rooms have Jaccuzzi's.

Please do not give the night receptionist too many more shocks! (Poor guy!

Enjoy!

Hotman.Every telo (Transitorio) has a jacuzzi, at least the more expensive version. And there is one almost every corner.

If you always take your girls to the same telo you would probally get the same reaction, just don't take a non pro there.

Md2000
06-11-09, 16:37
Great story!

I hope I can have some similar tales when I'm down there next month