PDA

View Full Version : 1st time in Argentina

Dandriller
05-20-09, 03:21
Unexpectedly ended up in Buenos Aires so no time to research the scene beforehand. Followed the link from the ISG forums and came here. I only had 3 days and it took 2 days before I was motivated enough to try the night life. It was hard to try to digest all the latest info in the forums so I used Jackson's cheat sheet to guide me.

First place I visited was Cafe Orleans around 11 am on Friday morning. Sat at table near the door to check out the talent. There were about 6 girls there. They were mostly older, top heaver girls, some resembling transexuals with their oversized bolt ons. Nearest to me was the youngest girl there, quite nice looking and she smiled at me and sat at my table. She had normal proportions ie. No boob job but her English was limited and my Spanish is non-existent. Anyway I ordered a tea and talked to her a while. She told me it would cost 200 pesos I think. I'm afraid I don't remember her name or where she was from and although she was tempting, I finished my tea and left alone. I returned to my hotel and slept till the evening.

I woke around 9 and headed out for a meal. I wanted seafood so from Jackson's list I chose La Gran Taberna. It was around 10.30pm and the place was packed but there was a table available for me. I asked for an English menu but instead they got me the waiter that spoke the most English. I told him that it was seafood that I wanted and he chose a very nice dish. The serving seemed to be enough for two though and priced at 60 pesos, I think it should have been. Anyway, I enjoyed my meal and he called me a cab when I was ready to leave.

I told the cab driver that I wanted to see some chicas and showed him the list. High on the list was Madahos and that's where we went. 80 pesos entry and I was inside around 11.30pm. Strolled around a little before standing in front of the stage.

First contact was with a tall dark girl from The Dominican Republic. She had a slender body with small but nice titties and a pretty face, although her teeth were quite prominent. I'm afraid I have lost her name which is terrible because she was very friendly, spoke good English and gave me an honest run down of the deal there. She kept saying that this place was very expensive and the price was normally US$200 or 700 pesos for foreigners. She eventually let on that 400 pesos was the local price and she would accept that from me. I would like to have taken her but I wanted to check out the club some more and some of the hotter chicas. I had only brought with me around 500 pesos, so 400 was running close to my limit anyway, although I did have other currencies back at the hotel. She chatted for a while with me even though I declined her offer, but eventually went back to work, which gave me the chance to look at some of the hotties that had started to arrive.

The next one to grab my attention was the hottest thing I have seen for some time. She was blonde, medium bust, great ass in tight white pants and a very nice face. Her name was something like Idis and was with another girl who was no where near as young and hot and could even have been her mother. Her friend was from Brazil but I'm not sure where Idis was from. Anyway I was blown away with her and the look on my face must have been like a kid in a candy shop, so when she suggested we go and sit somewhere, I didn't hesitate to agree. Unfortunately, they both sat with me and before I realised that I would be paying, they had ordered two drinks at 140 pesos each. Now that was going to severely restrict my plans for the evening so I tried to get the most out of the situation. They were both very affectionate and there hands where wandering all over me which was great. I was focused on Idis though and she licked my neck and caressed the bulge in my pants. She put my hands under her top so that I could caress her nipples and my hands wandered over her body. Her friend decided to leave and Idis asked if I had a tip for her. I asked how much and they said it was up to me, but I didn't have much to spare so I gave her 20 pesos. After she went I tried to kiss Idis and managed some LFK but it wasn't long before she was asking if I was taking her out. She left too very soon after I told her I would not be taking her.

Now I returned to the stage where I met a nice girl from Argentina who said she loved my eyes. A Tango performance had started so we enjoyed the entertainment. After the Tango, the nude dancers returned to the stage, and the Argentinian girl asked me not to look because was jealous. This was a very nice game and I am quite sure it was her game plan, but she did it well. I would have been very tempted to take her out, had I been more financially prepared because she was playing the GFE very well. I must point out that that taking a girl back to my room was possible but I was avoiding this as the risk of being caught by my work colleagues was high.

The Argentinian girl moved on eventually and I caught up again with the Dominican Republic girl.
I told her about my dilemma and she said think first and if I wanted she would go with me or wait till I got some money. I decided that the double drink sting was enough damage and I thanked her and left, having had a very interesting, but enjoyable evening.

I'd like to say thanks for the help I received on this forum, especially Jackson, and I am sorry that I could not convert it to the desired conclusion, but there will hopefully be a next time.

Rockin Bob
05-20-09, 19:55
Anyway I was blown away with her and the look on my face must have been like a kid in a candy shop, so when she suggested we go and sit somewhere, I didn't hesitate to agree. Unfortunately, they both sat with me and before I realised that I would be paying, they had ordered two drinks at 140 pesos each. Now that was going to severely restrict my plans for the evening so I tried to get the most out of the situation. They were both very affectionate and there hands where wandering all over me which was great. Interesting, but enjoyable evening.Well, there you have it. I constantly run into tourists who want information and I tell them Argentinaprivate dot com and the next time they see me they say man, thanks, that really helped.

280 pesos to feel up a chick!