PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 626 3a

Xyconyx
06-03-09, 02:54
Lets start out by me explaining that my inclination towards this place is based on me having a weird crush on the gril that attended me, Gaby.

So, if someone goes and doesn't like it, I have to say that under REGULAR criteria, she's not super special.

I found the ad for a face covered picture in gemidos, under the therapeutic massage section.

(I write down a bunch of numbers then try one at a time until I find one close to where I am and agreeable cost)

I called and went by at around 4, Gaby answered the door in a tiny skirt and white masseusse coat, VERY cute, pert ass, nice boobs.

She shows me in, the palce is pleasant, but only massage table in room, so straight up she states the price for massage.

60 30 min massage.

80 1 hour massage.

I take the thour and she says that a hand release is included, OR some "other stuff"

I don't want to push her since she is severely cute, so I say "de ahi veremos"(we'll see from there)

Very nice massage, starts at the feet, calfs, thighs, skips the butt, back, shoulders and neck.

Turns me over and starts playing with the little soldier, asking me what else I want.

While I REALLY was going for it anyway, I wanted to know how it goes, how much time is inferred, she says.

40 an erotic (basically a HJ in her underwear. No thanks)

60 a CBJ.

80 una participacion (one regular vaginal fuck)

Even though I am VERY partial to a bbbj cim, she was too cute to just leave for anywhere else.

So I said a participacion.

She gave a little cbj and mounted, she got tired quickly and then I went at it slowly for a while, she felt so good to me, I have a huge crush on this girl, very nice natural tits, and very cute, no kissing or anything else but. Just something about her captivated me.

Anyway, I finished up in missionary, and even though it wasn't anything special (cbj, and one participation?

I had a good time.
so to RECAP

80 pesos 1 hour massage
80 pesos 1 participacion (I asked how long, she said until I finish, next time I'll put that to the test)
total: 160 pesos

I'm definitely going back, I don't know how appealing it is to you guys that like DFK, or bbbj (which I do, but well, like I said I'm being a sappy bastard here)

Anyway there's my report.

Xyc

Timebandit8
09-20-10, 23:05
Stopped by here today and there was brown paper taped over the center of the double doors.