PDA

View Full Version : Happy endings legal? Legit in the house?

Manciniman
06-06-09, 20:52
My friends and I are interested in doing rub and tugs and we have even seen some offering coming to the apartment to do it. Is this illegal? What is the legalities of it if you get caught? Also, do you meet the girl before to make sure she isnt going to rob your ass once you get in your apartment?

Thoughts and everythign would be appreciated.

Gracias.

Xyconyx
06-07-09, 05:14
It's not 100% legal, there's no civic mandate or better business bureau to complain to if things go wrong.

It's pretty much common sense, if you plan on taking someone you don't know to your apartment then just make it robber proof (well, as much as you can) keep everything of value locked up in luggage or a cupboard.

Most apartment buildings have a front door you have to get buzzed into or be let out of in some way, so obviously don't let yourself be rushed around your own place.

Most of all I suggest sticking to girls / places that have good reviews here, never the less be wary. It's still a gamble either way, a girl might be having a bad day, so gauge your actions, be firm but fair, and make your own experience worth all the trouble you're going through with a new girl, try to build up an understanding that way you make a friend that you can count on not to rob you, give you a good time, and then leave happily.

I don't know what particular kind of interaction you like, but to me (I've been here 2 years) I like having a regular set of girls that I see, and eventually I either got some good friends that I would hang out with and pay a reduced price for sex here and there (so it was like having a sure thing sex buddy to go around the city with. In one VERY rare case, I payed nothing save hotel expenses)

So those are my observations, I thoroughly enjoyed Argentina, I'll definitely have to come back. It's better than most other havens I've been to.

Use your big head between encounters and you won't get duped. This site is a very big help, but remember it's still opinions and not the "word of god"

Xyc