PDA

View Full Version : Acer Netbooks?

Prtyr2
06-18-09, 17:03
I may have an extra Acer Netbook when I hit BA in July. If anyone is interested let me know.

Jaggar
06-18-09, 20:29
What is the (rough) profit margin on a laptop (Apple or otherwise) brought down from sex prison US of A? Jaggar

Member #3320
06-18-09, 21:05
What is the (rough) profit margin on a laptop (Apple or otherwise) brought down from sex prison US of A? JaggarI am interested too in this question.

Or not only a laptop but something exotic like a Amazon Kindle Dx.

Also, I wanna know how to resell such items easily.

Its not a bad idea if resale of such items can buy you a couple of sex sessions in Madahos.

Of course, one way to use such items is to just gift it a girl in exchange of multiple sex sessions.

BadMan
06-19-09, 07:48
Most electronics sell in BA for at least twice what they would cost in the US.

TV's, cell phones, lap tops etc.

Regards,

BM

Member #3320
06-19-09, 13:28
Most electronics sell in BA for at least twice what they would cost in the US.

TV's, cell phones, lap tops etc.

Regards,

BM.BM,

Any hints on how to go about selling them, once the items are in BA.

Thanks in advance.

A.

Kevins
06-19-09, 13:32
Craigslist, but Mercado libre better.

BadMan
06-19-09, 19:19
Hi Captain,

Kevins is correct, you should try Craigslist, MercadoLibre, and a few other sites I can PM you if you decide to do it. You can also post it here on AP in the classified section. There are plenty of expats living here who might be interested.

PM me and let me know what you plan on bringing, I might be needing something or might know someone who does.

Regards,

BM
BM,

Any hints on how to go about selling them, once the items are in BA.

Thanks in advance.

A.

Member #3320
06-21-09, 03:29
Hi Captain,

Kevins is correct, you should try Craigslist, MercadoLibre, and a few other sites I can PM you if you decide to do it. You can also post it here on AP in the classified section. There are plenty of expats living here who might be interested.

PM me and let me know what you plan on bringing, I might be needing something or might know someone who does.

Regards,

BMBM,

My schedule is not fixed yet. Probably come sometime in late Sept. I have not pinpointed what I will bring. I was initially hoping of disposing my personal electronic gadgets in BA. Then I though to buy some unique items to make some spending money in BA.

I have not really decided what I should bring. However, their is a plethora of choices of things to bring in to BA from NYC.

Cheers.

A