PDA

View Full Version : Carolina AKA "The Ball Washer"

Miami Bob
06-19-09, 01:30
I recently posted some comments about her and I received so many requests for her cel# that I called her from the usa and got her permission to post that I can give out her cel to members who request it.

Remeber that THIS IS A LATE 30'S WOMAN who looks better dressed than undressed who has a natural talent in the field of her expertise that would put in a class with the best olympic athletes----she would win the gold or minimally the silver in any olympia concentrating on oral skills. She can communicate in english in person well enough to more than do the job. On the phone is more complicated.

If you don't have spanish language skills your intro is: soy X amigo de robert de miami. With zero spanish--meet at oleans cuando esta a oleans?[when are you at oleans]. With some basic spanish a house call should be easy.

I know caro and consider her a friend. I take her for a long hour+++ for 300 pesos, the oleans rate and enjoy her company and enjoy a full range of activities that are partially enjoyed because I like her, not because she looks like a hot 22 year old. For a quicky bj with her pants on, I am sure that there would be a wide range of acceptable pricings based upon your skill and her need for cash. She has a long list of regulars for 30 minute specials. I have no idea what she would charge. I'm content paying the regular oleans fee and having a long enjoyable session unrushed with a friend of many years.

Last year someone posted some photos of her under oleans. She was a hottie 7 or 8 years and is now an attractive, but not super hot late 30's gal with an imprefect body--not fat, jus some tummy overhang from gaining and losing weight that is not as alluring as one might hope. She looks pretty decent in her clothes and still has great legs and a pretty face.

Ago.

Miami Bob
06-19-09, 13:51
This woman may not pass the Sid test, but for her special talents she is a rarity.

life is like an ice cream shop many flavors and there are enough different choices to please a wide range of tastes. For a flavor that might not appeal to all, those who enjoy what caro has to offer can have her contact info.

Coconuts
06-19-09, 17:38
Miami Bob,

Do you remember the link to the photos of her?

Miami Bob
08-08-09, 00:18
Carolina has lost a lot of weight quickly--she looks skinny like she did 5+ yaers ago. The weight loss as killed her face--wrinkles--she looks 10 yeras older than when I was with her Nov. 2008. I would hate to think about the lose skin situation undressed. The wrinkles now kill the deal for me. "I'm a cheap drunk "and two drinks may re-kindle my memories of very hot sessions a few yaers ago.

Lord knows wht she must say about me. I gained 50 lb over the last three yaers, but I'm not charging for my time.

Exon123
08-08-09, 11:44
Sounds as if she's back on the Cocane Bob, sorry to hear about that, indeed the best Blow Job I've ever had.

Exon