PDA

View Full Version : TL's Personal Black Book!

TejanoLibre
06-19-09, 19:39
There are some excellent choices in here and the rates are going to be between $150.00 and $300.00 at the max. (pesos)

http://www.recomendadas.com.ar/

Tamara!

Noelia!

Luciana!

Delfina !

Photo Shop beware but if you don't like the girl you don't have to fuck her!

TL

P.S - I will begin a real Black Book and I will post it here on this thread .

Toymann
06-20-09, 03:09
Ok TL. Time to put up or shut up! I find your post very strange. Unlike most valuable chica posts on this board, you have done nothing more than reference a website and list 4 of the chicas by name. Where is the detail regarding YOUR experiences with these girls. Nothing about services, specific pricing, availability (take-out / privado) or anything helpful what so ever. In fact, I searched you're chica reports over the past couple of years and all I saw was nothing original what so ever. Please correct me if I am mistaken but all I saw was reports supporting chicas that already where known quantities. I am a bit confused as to what you are bringing to the board regarding good pussy? A report such as yours really kinda sucks. NO DETAILS, NO REAL USABLE INFORMATION. Whats up with this? If I lived in dark places (and I don't! I would kinda wonder if you weren't pimping / shilling these girls for an agenda unknown to the rest of us! Inquiring minds want to know? Happy Mongering All. Toymann

BadMan
06-20-09, 09:14
It's alot easier to blah blah blah than it is to write detailed insightful reports filled with valuable information. Hopefully your post gave him a wake up call as to what the board needs as far as bonafide chica reviews and not just being a paid shill for below average chicas. So far, I have a wait and see attitude.

Regards,

BM.
Ok TL. Time to put up or shut up! I find your post very strange. Unlike most valuable chica posts on this board, you have done nothing more than reference a website and list 4 of the chicas by name. Where is the detail regarding YOUR experiences with these girls. Nothing about services, specific pricing, availability (take-out / privado) or anything helpful what so ever. In fact, I searched you're chica reports over the past couple of years and all I saw was nothing original what so ever. Please correct me if I am mistaken but all I saw was reports supporting chicas that already where known quantities. I am a bit confused as to what you are bringing to the board regarding good pussy? A report such as yours really kinda sucks. NO DETAILS, NO REAL USABLE INFORMATION. Whats up with this? If I lived in dark places (and I don't! I would kinda wonder if you weren't pimping / shilling these girls for an agenda unknown to the rest of us! Inquiring minds want to know? Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Artisttyp
06-20-09, 23:18
The question is can Tejano Libre find his "blackbook" with all the shit on the floor!

"The dog ate it" would be a valid excuse for TL. Trust me.

TL is a good guy even though he is from Texas. I think he could be of assistance to some mongers. He has been very helpful this time around as well as last time when his restaurant was open.

TejanoLibre
06-22-09, 15:00
Ok TL. Time to put up or shut up! I find your post very strange. Unlike most valuable chica posts on this board, you have done nothing more than reference a website and list 4 of the chicas by name. Where is the detail regarding YOUR experiences with these girls. Nothing about services, specific pricing, availability (take-out / privado) or anything helpful what so ever. In fact, I searched you're chica reports over the past couple of years and all I saw was nothing original what so ever. Please correct me if I am mistaken but all I saw was reports supporting chicas that already where known quantities. I am a bit confused as to what you are bringing to the board regarding good pussy? A report such as yours really kinda sucks. NO DETAILS, NO REAL USABLE INFORMATION. Whats up with this? If I lived in dark places (and I don't! I would kinda wonder if you weren't pimping / shilling these girls for an agenda unknown to the rest of us! Inquiring minds want to know? Happy Mongering All. ToymannSo here I was trying to do YOU a favor and you come up with this far-fetched idea!

Why would you do that?

I never told you or anyone else that I ever fucked any of the (4) girls that are mentioned in the post!

I said that there are some nice looking chicas on this site that may be worth checking-out.

I picked-out the best (4) that I glanced over quickly!

It's up to You to call the girls and work out the details!

If your Spanish is limited or if your a little shy I can take the time to make a few calls for you.

I was told $150.00 to $300.00 Pesos and I passed that info on to you boys.

I can't lead you by the hand to the promised land.

I'm living here and your off in prison so I am ONLY trying to do You a favor by posting the latest service site!

I was led to believe that this is a brand new site so I assumed that nobody had heard about it and would want to know about it.

When I hold try outs I'll be glad to issue an indepth report.

Thanks,

TL.

P. S - Now tell me, how can I benefit from posting a site and naming a few names?

It's not my harem!

Bongon
08-16-09, 02:05
The website address you provided is only a recycling of chicas that are on other major websites. What is very intriguing is that they list many of the girls I have on my to-do-list for my next trip in Buenos Aires! Maybe I should be worry and realize that those girls are probably to nice to be true (be & S or bad service) Anyone who actually got a real experience and could share a review?

Cheers

Master J
08-16-09, 03:22
My version has been the Baires foro for the guys who do this all the time. I hope I am not impeding on Jacksons precious site, but the daily reviews are great and some real sleepers there. It seem the Argies really expect top action for their pesos so they are very tight on their reports and expectations.

You may have to sign up but if I can anyone can