PDA

View Full Version : Cops, Robbers and Murders!

TejanoLibre
06-19-09, 20:23
I am going to start keeping a running total of the good guys and bad guys that are being killed in BA everyday.

Last night there was (1) taxi driver killed by a punk that was on probation for a robbery that he commited in March of this year!

The killer was almost lynched by a mob of angry taxi drivers.

This week (3) bad guys were shot by (1) police officer during a robbery attempt!

Yeah baby!

(1) dead and the other (2) were in bad shape!

It's getting good!

Yesterday in San Telmo (3) losers on a moto were run over by a police car after they did a smash and grab at a jewlery store in broad daylight!

The tension as you walk down the streets is VERY noticeable these days.

I was almost assaulted (2) times in (1) week.

Almost because I sensed something and I was able to get away. Maybe I was just being paranoid?

I don't think so.

Let's say thanks to the good guys when they deserve it!

TL.

P. S - Back home in Texas I always had an arsenal of weapons!

Fully-automatic machine guns and every caliber of side arms!

BA Luvr
06-20-09, 00:03
TL,

Lest others get the wrong idea, a federal license is required for ownership of a fully automatic weapon. I don't know what the current cost is, but 20 years ago it was $150 for each weapon and you had to pass an FBI check.

Kevins
06-20-09, 00:13
TL,

Lest others get the wrong idea, a federal license is required for ownership of a fully automatic weapon. I don't know what the current cost is, but 20 years ago it was $150 for each weapon and you had to pass an FBI check.I assume you are talking in the states. Here anything that shoots you needed to get a icense to own and I understand now it is even more complicated

Ampfofu
06-20-09, 15:50
We need Che. The people will follow him. Or perhaps Dirty Harry.

TejanoLibre
06-21-09, 20:23
TL,

Lest others get the wrong idea, a federal license is required for ownership of a fully automatic weapon. I don't know what the current cost is, but 20 years ago it was $150 for each weapon and you had to pass an FBI check.You are correct sir!

A Class (3) S. O. T License is required.

I think it's $200.00 dollars per year in the U. S. A for the license to own a fully automatic and the gun in question would have to have a (pre) 1986 date of manufacture.

I'm sure that the A. T. F and the F. B. I are both going to be curious as to who you are and why you want one.

TL.

P. S - Did you ASSUME that I was talking about a legally registered machinegun when I was talking about mine?

Wild Walleye
06-22-09, 11:42
TL - Where and when did you encounter the two near misses? What were the situations? What situational awareness tipped you off? I was just there for 10 days and will be returning in a week or so. I didn't notice anything where I was (I usually have pretty good radar)

WW
You are correct sir!

A Class (3) S. O. T License is required.

I think it's $200.00 dollars per year in the U. S. A for the license to own a fully automatic and the gun in question would have to have a (pre) 1986 date of manufacture.

I'm sure that the A. T. F and the F. Be. I are both going to be curious as to who you are and why you want one.

TL.

P. S - Did you ASSUME that I was talking about a legally registered machinegun when I was talking about mine?

TejanoLibre
06-22-09, 14:39
TL - Where and when did you encounter the two near misses? What were the situations? What situational awareness tipped you off? I was just there for 10 days and will be returning in a week or so. I didn't notice anything where I was (I usually have pretty good radar)

WWCordoba and 9 de Julio!

Crossing 9 de Julio about 4 am some dark figure was coming up behind me. He was lurking in the grassy area on 9 de Julio.

I was able to flag down an approaching bus and he immediately turned around and returned to the grassy area.

It's just felt wrong!

The other time was on Belgrano and 9 de Julio.

(2) Trannies exited the front of the bus as I exited the back of the bus.

By the time I reached the street corner they were waiting in the dark and one of them grabbed my arm.

I was able to pull away and keep walking.

You can sense the tension in the streets everywhere.

Shops locking their doors and paying close attention to everyone that wants to enter the shop. Day or night.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - I did get into a lttle bit of trouble with my toys in Texas!