PDA

View Full Version : Juana M

Sportsman
06-20-09, 13:55
I highly recommend Juana M.

I had aother excellent meal there last night. Prices not inflated. Great meat and salad bar. I had ribs, massive salad, Quilmes 3/4, + tip = 55 pesos! Thanks again Rioman, for your re-discovery of this great eatery!
Underground, difficult to see. Excellent parilla and salad bar. They even offer very good pork back ribs at 35 pesos. I hadn't been here for 3 years. Better than before. All AR crowd of young people. Mucho ''eye'' candy''! Recommended!Carlos Pellegrini 1535, between Arroyo and Ave Del Libertador.

Tel: 4326-0462

Does not appear to have its own website, but I found the attached photos from a local restaurant review site.

My first visit to this restaurant was with Sidney and Rioman. I have been back t 3 – 4 times since then. Have enjoyed all my meals. Excellent unlimited salad bar, and it is included with dinner at no extra charge. I usually have 2 to 3 full plate servings. Ribs and lomo are very good too.

La Guy 55
06-21-09, 23:44
I just returned from a dinner at Juana M.--lomo with mushroom sauce--and it was excellent. Having eaten there a number of times, I agree it is a great find.