PDA

View Full Version : Sergio Aguero

Joe Hernandez
06-21-09, 23:42
Fucked this girl.

http://www.erosba.com/GaleriaEspecifica.asp?M=Luisana%20Varacalli&Disp=11111000001

I think it's funny that he fucks girls who are for sale and that if this indeed happend can forget about his international career

El Perro
06-22-09, 09:50
Fucked this girl.

http://www.erosba.com/GaleriaEspecifica.asp?M=Luisana%20Varacalli&Disp=11111000001

I think it's funny that he fucks girls who are for sale and that if this indeed happend can forget about his international careerFutbol gossip from Redondo!

If Aguero gets in trouble with Diego, his daddy in law, for fucking some chick other than Maradona's daughter, he'll just be in line with others. Higuain is not on the seleccion because Gago is pissed that Higuain was fucking his (Gago's) girlfriend, and went whining to Diego about it. I think Diego has enough to worry about at present, without more horseshit. His attacking midfielders cannot maintain possession or link up with Messi, and he has a little more than two months to get this straight before Brazil comes to town and kicks his butt. Plus, he has old man Veron pulling the strings, instead of importing Andres D' Alessandro from Inter in Porto Alegre.

2 cents from Bostero Grande. Whaddaya say Redondo?

Joe Hernandez
06-22-09, 10:57
Futbol gossip from Redondo!

If Aguero gets in trouble with Diego, his daddy in law, for fucking some chick other than Maradona's daughter, he'll just be in line with others. Higuain is not on the seleccion because Gago is pissed that Higuain was fucking his (Gago's) girlfriend, and went whining to Diego about it. I think Diego has enough to worry about at present, without more horseshit. His attacking midfielders cannot maintain possession or link up with Messi, and he has a little more than two months to get this straight before Brazil comes to town and kicks his butt. Plus, he has old man Veron pulling the strings, instead of importing Andres D' Alessandro from Inter in Porto Alegre.

2 cents from Bostero Grande. Whaddaya say Redondo?Who is Gago's ex gf?

El Perro
06-22-09, 14:51
Who is Gago's ex gf?Some two faced whoare.

El Perro
06-22-09, 19:20
Aguero's s**t is all over the tv gossip channels this afternoon with the sordid details. She'd bring 150p, 200 max in the Triangle. Those pics posted by Redondo were photoshopped to hell and back.

Joe Hernandez
06-22-09, 21:34
It's supposed to be this girl they are fighting over.

http://micasola.tripod.com/

Not a gata, she dated Gago for some time

BadMan
06-23-09, 00:33
Grown men fighting over a girl?

Thats mad gay.

Smh.

BM

Btw. Half of those photo shopped " vedettes " that these guys date are butt ugly.

I guess you just can't buy class.

Geo Eye
06-25-09, 11:59
Grown men fighting over a girl?

Thats mad gay.

Smh.

BM.

Btw. Half of those photo shopped " vedettes " that these guys date are butt ugly.

I guess you just can't buy class.True I do not know why guys these morons fight over these sluts,.

They are all wores, especially the argentine women who really are sluts.

I see all women like a piece of meat, that are sluts no need to fight over.

Them