PDA

View Full Version : The Governor of South Carolina in BA

Big Travel Guy
06-24-09, 11:18
This just hit the news back here in Sex Prison:

As many of you may know, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford mysteriously disappeared for a week, after the conclusion of the legislative session in that state. This is strange behavior for a publicly elected state executive, in that he didn't tell his staff, the press, or even his wife where he was going! A staff member tried to clear up the mystery saying he'd been hiking in the Appelachian trail to "clear his head", but he just got busted getting off a plane from Buenos Aires instead!

He claims he just wanted to get a way to someplace exotic, and the implication is that he went to hit the beach. But isn't it mid-winter down there?

I'm not making a political criticism, but this sure seems odd to me! Has there been any talk about it down in BA? (Or, more to the point, did anybody run into this guy at Black or Mahados, or the waiting room at El Cielo Private?

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/838823.html

-BTG

DonRoberto
06-24-09, 13:00

As many of you may know, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford mysteriously disappeared for a week, after the conclusion of the legislative session in that state. This is strange behavior for a publicly elected state executive, in that he didn't tell his staff, the press, or even his wife where he was going! A staff member tried to clear up the mystery saying he'd been hiking in the Appelachian trail to "clear his head", but he just got busted getting off a plane from Buenos Aires instead!

He claims he just wanted to get a way to someplace exotic, and the implication is that he went to hit the beach. But isn't it mid-winter down there?

I'm not making a political criticism, but this sure seems odd to me! Has there been any talk about it down in BA? (Or, more to the point, did anybody run into this guy at Black or Mahados, or the waiting room at El Cielo Private?

-BTGI have been following and trying to contribute to this story in the US. I have been telling the blogs that it is reasonable to assume a single male going incognito to BA in the winter might well be involved in paid recreational sex.

Now ordinarily I would say this is none of anyone's business. But Governor Sanford is a family-values, fundamentalist Republican, famous for refusing to take Obama's stimulus money, and if he has been up to hanky-panky it might be enough to bring him down. What is certainly true is that a Governor sneaking off for a week without even telling his wife and four boys (missing Father's Day, yet) has most certainly lost it upstairs. This comes the same week we learn that a rising Republican star, Senator Ensign of Nevada, has admitted to an affair with an aid and getting a job for the blackmailing husband.

So I would like to ask also: did anybody see him in BA last week? Outing a family-values hypocrite certainly is a worthy cause.

Tessan
06-24-09, 14:12
Honestly I have never heard of him, until this came up in the news the last few days. I don't know how much he really is a "family-values, fundamentalist Republican" I do not follow South Carolina politics.

When any of us go mongering, it should not get back to our friends or family, or work place. That should hold true for right wing republicans as well as left wing democrat. I can see the hypocrisy if he is Family-value anti-mongering politician. It could be he just place lip service to this issue, just to make his base happy, I don't know his politics. I just think people should not be punished for mongering. The only person who should care about this stuff is his wife, and that private between them.

If I did see him mongering, I would not post it.

Pedro Zero
06-24-09, 14:42
So I would like to ask also: did anybody see him in BA last week? Outing a family-values hypocrite certainly is a worthy cause.You'll notice that only Republicans deserve the title of HYPOCRITE. A Democrat can never be called a hypocrite.

Churiflies
06-24-09, 14:43
Did anyone see governor at Black or Madahos? Or perhaps Newport?

Honestly I have never heard of him, until this came up in the news the last few days. I don't know how much he really is a "family-values, fundamentalist Republican" I do not follow South Carolina politics.

When any of us go mongering, it should not get back to our friends or family, or work place. That should hold true for right wing republicans as well as left wing democrat. I can see the hypocrisy if he is Family-value anti-mongering politician. It could be he just place lip service to this issue, just to make his base happy, I don't know his politics. I just think people should not be punished for mongering. The only person who should care about this stuff is his wife, and that private between them.

If I did see him mongering, I would not post it.

Big Travel Guy
06-24-09, 15:01
You'll notice that only Republicans deserve the title of HYPOCRITE. A Democrat can never be called a hypocrite.If it makes you feel better, PZ, I don't have any problem callilng John Edwards a hypocrite!

Wild Walleye
06-24-09, 15:09
You'll notice that only Republicans deserve the title of HYPOCRITE. A Democrat can never be called a hypocrite.They don't stand for anything.

SanMichele
06-24-09, 15:10
Good for him!

I hope he did not use his CC at Black! But who said politicians are smart?

Jackson
06-24-09, 15:14
I'll tell you what's hypocritical: A website full of guys who fuck working girls passing judgement on another guy because he fucked a working girl.

This incident is no more relevant to his ability to govern the State of South Carolina that the Monica Lewinsky incident was to Bill Clinton's ability to be President of the United States.

Thanks,

Jackson

Wild Walleye
06-24-09, 15:15
When any of us go mongering, it should not get back to our friends or family, or work place. That should hold true for right wing republicans as well as left wing democrat. If I did see him mongering, I would not post it.Well put. There is a code. If you are not capable of respecting and adhering to the code, please make it known before meeting up with those of us who are.

Big Travel Guy
06-24-09, 15:31
It is purely curiosity and intrigue! Like a reality TV show you shouldn't bother watching, or a supermarket tabloid you shouldn't buy, but you do. I just think this is a wild story, and I thought the BA angle might be of interest to this board. Based on the number of posts in just a couple of hours, I'd say that's true!

I am not interested in the Republican vs. Democrat side of this thing. I am not particularly intersted in the hypocracy thing. And I really was just being whimsical when I asked if anyone had seen him out on the town; I am not interested in seeing this forum "out" any one, including public figures. Geez, I could easily be "outed" myself with the stuff I write here sometimes! But I did want to see if there was any chatter from any of you guys.

Adding to the curiosity: the report is that the Governor, who has a designated parking spot at the Columbia, SC airport, right up close to the terminal, did NOT use that space this time, but instead parked his car in the middle of the public lot. It's odd enough that he went AWOL without telling staff, friends, or family--and leaving a real administrative mess on his hands when he did, like no one being in charge of the South Carolina National Guard for a week!--but his explanation that he just wanted to get away from it all for a while, in private, doesn't easily hold water when he'd hiding his car (Sure seems like he was trying to keep SOMETHING very private.

BTG

Big Travel Guy
06-24-09, 16:17
If you're following allong: The governor is going to have a press conference shortly, and the cable TV news guys will have it live. If you're in BA, I'm not sure, but if you've got enough cable channels, you might get it too.

SanMichele
06-24-09, 16:46
Who the Fuck would have known?

Unless the chick there would have threatened him one way or another.

I guess this underlines the dangers of mongering even in a different place in the world. Still I would have denied EVERYTHING!

Even if anyone would have pictures, video of me in bed with someone, I would deny deny deny

Churiflies
06-24-09, 16:54
Apparently, governor could not resist argentine "concha" 100% certified.

I wonder why he called buenos aires an "exotic" place?

who the F. Would have known?

Unless the chick there would have threatened him one way or another.

I guess this underlines the dangers of mongering even in a different place in the world. Still I would have denied EVERYTHING!

Even if anyone would have pictures, video of me in bed with someone, I would deny deny deny

Stan Da Man
06-24-09, 17:02
I am not particularly intersted in the hypocracy thing. Well, there certainly is a supermarket tabloid angle to this story, and there undoubtedly is something more to it. Most likely it will turn out to be sex.

But, what makes it hypocritical? What's the standard for that? Is it only if you're a politician and publicly espouse "family values"?

How many here openly talk about their exploits in B_A_? I sure don't. Heck, we all hide behind screen names even in the discussion here. Is it hypocritical to keep quiet while others condemn things like a governor or president having an extra-marital affair? Is it hypocritical to keep your secrets to yourself and to let others "think" you are a straight and narrow type?

Really, how many of us talk openly with business colleagues, family and friends about what we do in B_A_? How many of us will shake our heads in disbelief when discussing this story with those same people. Does it make you any less of a hypocrite to keep your true thoughts and feelings about mongering to yourself?

My personal opinion is that there really is no hypocrisy here. Men are genetically disposed to want to pollinate as much as possible. Men can't talk openly about this in mixed company. Politics and virtually every "modern" society condemn sex-for-dinero, and virtually all of these societies look askance at extramarital affairs. Every one of us condemns this sort of behavior to some degree -- whether with moms, wives, girlfriends, sisters, bosses, business subordinates or friends -- and many, many men engage in this same behavior. It's no different in Europe or Asia or the US or, to the extent it's different, it's only by small degrees.

If this guy's behavior is hypocritical, then.

Wild Walleye
06-24-09, 17:28
Good thing that this appears to be a "girlfriend" thing. Just be thankful he didn't say something like "I went to Bs As for five days to bone 15-20 different chicas at various clubs and brothels" and then follow it up with "don't you know that they are everywhere in that city?"

Probably better for all of us if they don't have stories about the rampant availability of P4P throughout Bs As and LatAm all over the mainstream media.

Churiflies
06-24-09, 17:35
Politicians are finally coming out of the closet. In numbers jajjaja so much for the promise keepers.

Good thing that this appears to be a "girlfriend" thing. Just be thankful he didn't say something like "I went to Bs As for five days to bone 15-20 different chicas at various clubs and brothels" and then follow it up with "don't you know that they are everywhere in that city?"

Probably better for all of us if they don't have stories about the rampant availability of P4P throughout Bs As and LatAm all over the mainstream media.

Jackson
06-24-09, 17:45
So much for the promise keepers.Hey Knucklehead,

What are you talking about?

Jackjack1
06-24-09, 19:29
I'll tell you what's hypocritical: A website full of guys who fuck working girls passing judgement on another guy because he fucked a working girl.

This incident is no more relevant to his ability to govern the State of South Carolina that the Monica Lewinsky incident was to Bill Clinton's ability to be President of the United States.

Thanks,

JacksonJackson is correct, hypocrisy runs thick in all parties, races, religions etc. It's part of the human condition.

Jack

Big Travel Guy
06-24-09, 20:42
My take on the Governor's press conference:

Governor Sanford says he snuck off to Argentina because he is having an affair down there, and he screwed up, and now has to work mending his fences at home.

My take on the press conference is that he was totally sincere. I believe he's telling the real story now.

I believe this partly because the version of events that he conveyed THIS time is consistent with what happened. All the previous stuff we got from him and his office was inconsistent with what was actually going on: like hiding his car and the airport, misleading his staff, not telling his wife, and contending that he wanted to cruise the Argentine shore in the middle of winter. NOT in synch with taking a much needed vacation somewhere.

I also believe him because this wasn't at all a polished press conference or a careful bid for political survival. He was a mess. And what can make a man such a mess? Not political pressure, not pay for pay sex, but LOVE. The man is crazy enough in love to disappear for a week and blow up his political future. It happens.

It's not clear at all to me whether the next step is actually going to be to rescue his marriage, or whether it's going to be to try and hold on to the woman from Palermo.

I now only await the news media's ability to come up with a picture of this woman.

For his sake, I hope he got in a little mongering in on the side while he was down there! I mean, a steady mistress is nice, and all that, but since he has come to be intrigued with the "exotic" city of Buenos Aires, I hope has gotten the full picture! JUST kidding.

On the more serious subject of his political future, I believe he can survive as Governor, and he's not eligible to run for another term anyway. He might even be able to run for the US Senate at some point. This does not have to finish him politically. If his wife takes him back and forgives him, the public will too. Looking at the cases of Senator Vitter from Louisiana, or Senator Ensign of Nevada, at the moment, you can seemingly survive a dalliance with a hooker, or a more conventional extra-marital affair. And if he gets divorced, and ends up with the lady from BA, well, there are plenty of divorced and remarried politicians in office. Gee, South Carolina could go from having a First Lady to having a Primera Porteña!

(Oh, unless it is proven that he used State funds to take this junket down there, or to buy her gifts, etc. I doubt he would have done that, but if so, he's out right away)

But he is surely finished in terms of being a potential presidential or vice presidential candidate. Even if he could survive the sex / divorce part of this, I think the business of going AWOL for a week, and leaving the State with no chief executive, nor planning for any emergency management in his absence, will never go away from the public memory. And that's just too much for voters to swallow when thinking about the guy who has his finger on the nuclear trigger, and all that presidential commander-in-chief stuff.

-BTG

Exon123
06-24-09, 22:25
The Argentine Bomb Shell also known as the "Title Basin Bomb Shell" in Washington. Argentina provides some of the best pussy in the world.

Her steady date was congerssman Wilber Mill's and they were caught fucking on tax payer money.

People like to fuck and will take unexceptable risk to do so. Just look at the any number of recient case's including the Governor of New York.

Or possibily the Bill Clinton affair reported last week.

Exon

zokko
06-24-09, 22:53
Hey Knucklehead, What are you talking about?Promise keepers is an anti-sex organization that teaches kids that sex is evil. Sex is only allowed inside marriage, anything else damns you to hell.

While I have no idea how many Democrats are cheating on their spouse, its not an issue unless they have made fidelity an issue - which Sanford did on numerous occasions.

Things were different when the Republic was founded, there was actually a brothel on the grounds of the White House during its construction.

These people are appalling. They preach non-stop about the evils of other people's lives, then turn out to be doing exactly what they were preaching against.

If this is a 'private matter' then why isn't it a private matter if two dudes or two gals want to get married, or if a dude wants to pay a gal for sack time?

TejanoLibre
06-24-09, 23:39

Probably better for all of us if they don't have stories about the rampant availability of P4P throughout Bs As and LatAm all over the mainstream media.I would bet my LAST centavo that the chica in question is a WORKING GIRL!

We probably know her!

TL.

P. S - He would not have been caught but sometimes married guys like to get caught.

Jackjack1
06-24-09, 23:50
I would bet my LAST centavo that the chica in question is a WORKING GIRL!

We probably know her!

TL.

P. S - He would not have been caught but sometimes married guys like to get caught.AP Just released her photo.

Jack

Esten
06-25-09, 00:02
Hey DonR

BA isn't Amsterdam. I am sure there are plenty of single males who go to BA who do not engage in paid recreational sex. Going around "telling the blogs" your theory is damaging to keeping BA as a great under the radar destination for the hobby.

And attempting to publically expose mongering activities of someone using their real name is bad form, no matter who they are.

DjFourMoney
06-25-09, 01:31
He's a hypocritic, not in so much he was involved in P4P but its early days in this bombshell and more truth will come out. Maybe his "Maria" is in the P4P game, oh well.

I don't think anybody here generally has a problem with people engaging in sexual activities, the problem becomes when Republicans in lock-step say Clinton should step down, only years later (Vitter, Sanford, etc) get caught in their own scandal and claim Moral High Ground in the process.

That's the problem most of us have with this, not in so much him actually having a mistress, but that you make it a political issue to gain favor from the Deep South and the Middle of The Country and then blame it on Gay Marriage on top of that.

I know you Jackson and DH are quite disconnected from American politics and if I was in BA or Europe I would generally ignore it as well, but as long as I am here and we keep pushing the Progressive football forward, the sooner these morons get put out office the better.

For those of us in the US, we are watching the self-destruction of the Republican Party as you currently know it.

Dodger Bulldog
06-25-09, 02:34

Thanks,

JacksonAs a flaming left-wing extremely unreconstructed progressive radical liberal, as Mr. Jackson may recall from our political discussions last summer, I totally agree with him that this is nobody else's business.

In fact, I have nothing but total acceptance and high regard for Governor Sanford's personal drives and motivations. How is that for some good old liberal empathy?

Consider this email he wrote:

"I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself)"

The sad part is that his homely wealthy heiress wife had already dumped his sorry ass, and now it sounds like his Porteña lover Maria did the exactly the same when he was down in Bs. As.

My hunch is that is why he was crying at his press conference. Can't we all relate?

Poor guy.

This is what often happens when we come down with a bad case of one-itis!

DB

Latin Bound
06-25-09, 09:11
I have been following and trying to contribute to this story in the US. I have been telling the blogs that it is reasonable to assume a single male going incognito to BA in the winter might well be involved in paid recreational sex.

Now ordinarily I would say this is none of anyone's business. But Governor Sanford is a family-values, fundamentalist Republican, famous for refusing to take Obama's stimulus money, and if he has been up to hanky-panky it might be enough to bring him down. What is certainly true is that a Governor sneaking off for a week without even telling his wife and four boys (missing Father's Day, yet) has most certainly lost it upstairs. This comes the same week we learn that a rising Republican star, Senator Ensign of Nevada, has admitted to an affair with an aid and getting a job for the blackmailing husband.

So I would like to ask also: did anybody see him in BA last week? Outing a family-values hypocrite certainly is a worthy cause.Not of our business? Anyone that has the power to control the economic future of a people shouldnt leave his job under false pretenses without either transfering power or letting them know where he can be reached for important decisions. Not our business? Is this escapade going to be discounte of his salary or vacation time like any other slave worker as ourselves? I think not. That is why I don't believe in politics at all. As far as I'm concerned they could lasso them up and throw them to the deepest level of hell. Its just legal robbery no matter where you go in the planet. Who has heard of a poor politician?

Helpmann
06-25-09, 10:16
Whether active or inactive, I think it's safe to assume that he was a member of the group. I wonder who he was. I hope he spent some time reading through the forum, so he didn't pay too much. We have to keep prices low!

-Helpmann:D

Tessan
06-25-09, 10:49
From his E-mails to Maria, it looks like he came over for her. Looks like he was not mongering, but was in love with her.

http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12684612

Tessan
06-25-09, 10:59
Looks like someone was trying to get the governor; Someone leaked the emails below in December. Wonder who would have access to the governor's personal emails? Then someone let everyone know the governor was missing. Talk about being back stabbed. Had to be someone in his office, who worked for him I guess.

Wild Walleye
06-25-09, 11:21
Politics is a blood sport. I believe one of his Republican rivals blew the whistle on him being AWOL. They have a long history. I'd have a hard time believing that his rival's "urgent" need to meet with the governor was anything other than an attempt to draw attention to his absence and out the issue.

As far as being hypocritical, I don't know that he has preached against having a hot piece of ass, whilst one is in Bs As. Republicans like pussy just like liberals. What liberals have never realized about the Lewinsky affair is that Clinton broke the law (just happened that he got caught this time) If Scooter Libby can be jailed for lying about something that never happened, why shouldn't the President be held accountable for what he actually did (hint: it wasn't a physical act with a fat intern) All that said, I am not convinced that the Governor's escapades were without dereliction of duty. If so, he should be held accountable (for actual job performance issues)

I wish the governor good luck and will be more than happy to buy the first round at Newport where he can meet the lovely Lorena, Pamela or Cecelia, each of whom I am sure is completely capable of helping him forget this Maria woman. Or he could go for all three and forget the whole affair.

El Perro
06-25-09, 12:07
Another clueless sap who had his political career bankrolled, and essentially run, by his rich ass wife. In all likelihood, he never had any real political convictions to speak of. Republican? Democrat? Whatever. Just figure out what he thought his constituency wanted to hear, and go on down that road. Kind of a pathetic victim of his own misplaced ambition. If he has any sense at all, he'll bury the marriage (shouldn't be too difficult) take stock of his financial situation, and move permanently to Buenos Aires.;)

Damman
06-25-09, 12:15
I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.

Oscar Wilde

Churiflies
06-25-09, 18:08
http://www.bittenandbound.com/2009/06/25/maria-belen-shapur-is-mark-sanford-mistress-photos/

I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.

Oscar Wilde

Churiflies
06-25-09, 18:14
Hope he snap's out of it. Time will tell. Argentine concha is very powerful. Even from 5 thousand miles away.

Politics is a blood sport. I believe one of his Republican rivals blew the whistle on him being AWOL. They have a long history. I'd have a hard time believing that his rival's "urgent" need to meet with the governor was anything other than an attempt to draw attention to his absence and out the issue.

As far as being hypocritical, I don't know that he has preached against having a hot piece of ass, whilst one is in Bs As. Republicans like pussy just like liberals. What liberals have never realized about the Lewinsky affair is that Clinton broke the law (just happened that he got caught this time) If Scooter Libby can be jailed for lying about something that never happened, why shouldn't the President be held accountable for what he actually did (hint: it wasn't a physical act with a fat intern) All that said, I am not convinced that the Governor's escapades were without dereliction of duty. If so, he should be held accountable (for actual job performance issues)

I wish the governor good luck and will be more than happy to buy the first round at Newport where he can meet the lovely Lorena, Pamela or Cecelia, each of whom I am sure is completely capable of helping him forget this Maria woman. Or he could go for all three and forget the whole affair.

Exon123
06-25-09, 19:31
She looks pretty "Porkie" to me, but I'll bet she can fuck.

Exon

El Perro
06-25-09, 19:41

Oscar WildeScandal is gossip made tedious by morality.

Oscar Wilde

El Alamo
06-25-09, 21:07

ExonMessage for Exon.

Isn't the Governor one of the guys you used to hang around with in Buenos Aires. Both of you amantes of Beefeater.

You tried to keep him away fom the trannies in the park but that was a fruitless task. The Gov was smitten.

Hunt99
06-25-09, 22:47
I feel sorry for the guy. Obviously he was deeply in love with her and it drove him nuts.

Churiflies
06-25-09, 22:58
The dude is confusing sex / lust with love. It is clear that his wife's body is not satisfying him. He loves buenos aires, even claims it is "exotic"

What a media speticle.

P. S. Michael Jackson passed on. May god bless Him!

-BTG

Exon123
06-26-09, 00:04
Message for Exon.

Isn't the Governor one of the guys you used to hang around with in Buenos Aires. Both of you amantes of Beefeater.

You tried to keep him away fom the trannies in the park but that was a fruitless task. The Gov was smitten.Matter of fact we waited together at EZE the other night. I invited him into the Admarils Club and we drank Beefeaters together but he said nothing about the woman.

Then he got on the Delta flight to Atlanta and I boarded the American flight to Dallas, its the last I've heard from him, poor Fucker.

Exon

Churiflies
06-26-09, 00:16
He is clearly not happy with his present relationship. He cried in argentina for five days and is now crying in Carolina del Sur. No llores por mi argentina! y tan poco Carolina del sur!

Matter of fact we waited together at EZE the other night. I invited him into the Admarils Club and we drank Beefeaters together but he said nothing about the woman.

Then he got on the Delta flight to Atlanta and I boarded the American flight to Dallas, its the last I've heard from him, poor Fucker.

Exon

BA Luvr
06-26-09, 00:28
He was said to be a potential contender in the next presidential election. If he survives, we should all pledge to vote for a guy who has the same interests.

If his wife divorces him I claim first dibs. I'd marry her myself so I can get free tools (her family owns Skil).

PS: Was he a member of this board? Maybe we can recruit him.

Yujin
06-26-09, 04:08

ExonAlthough there are pictures of a woman named "Maria" on the website, from what I've read, her true identity is still unknown since the Governor never revealed her last name or her occupation and several women named Maria live at that address.

When Maria's identity is finally revealed, her life may never be the same. The Governor's wife gets sympathy from most people. The "other woman" usually gets trashed and seen as a threat to other women as a home wrecker.

Churiflies
06-26-09, 13:46
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/maria-belen-chapur-video/

Although there are pictures of a woman named "Maria" on the website, from what I've read, her true identity is still unknown since the Governor never revealed her last name or her occupation and several women named Maria live at that address.

When Maria's identity is finally revealed, her life may never be the same. The Governor's wife gets sympathy from most people. The "other woman" usually gets trashed and seen as a threat to other women as a home wrecker.

El Alamo
06-26-09, 17:47
Apparently, the National Enquirer has a photo of the Argentine Bombshell and the Gov. The Argentine Bombshell is a blond, apparently speaks good English and has history of breaking the hearts of American mongers.

In the photo with the Gov and the blond Argentine Bombshell is a very distingushed middle aged gentleman holding a bottle of Beefeater.

Could this be Miss Sol ???

And who is the distinguished middle aged gentleman with the bottle of Beefeater ????

Churiflies
06-26-09, 23:58
Send me the link asap!

Apparently, the National Enquirer has a photo of the Argentine Bombshell and the Gov. The Argentine Bombshell is a blond, apparently speaks good English and has history of breaking the hearts of American mongers.

In the photo with the Gov and the blond Argentine Bombshell is a very distingushed middle aged gentleman holding a bottle of Beefeater.

Could this be Miss Sol?

And who is the distinguished middle aged gentleman with the bottle of Beefeater?

DblGear
06-27-09, 01:14
If we could check out their tan lines, we surely would know.

BadMan
06-27-09, 03:54
Argentine businessman the source of the leaked emails.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/us/27maria.html?ref=global-home

Seems this whoar was two timing the Governor with an Argentine and when the Argentine found out, he hacked into her account and leaked the emails to the tabloids.

Regards,

BM.

Exon123
06-27-09, 13:37

Could this be Miss Sol?

And who is the distinguished middle aged gentleman with the bottle of Beefeater?Even Exon got a chuckel out of this one.

Thanks.

Exon

Yujin
06-27-09, 15:24
Argentine businessman the source of the leaked emails.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/27/us/27maria.html?ref=global-home

Seems this whoar was two timing the Governor with an Argentine and when the Argentine found out, he hacked into her account and leaked the emails to the tabloids.

Regards,

BM.This is like watching a NHL game or NASCAR race. You're just waiting for the next fight or crash because you know it's going to happen.

Dodger Bulldog
06-28-09, 07:39
Check out the Red State Update's take on Gov. Sanford and the meaning of Argentine pussy. These guys are great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHiaRVCLBLM&feature=sdig&et=1246181298.2

Joe Hernandez
06-28-09, 21:01
The guy has taste

Wild Walleye
07-01-09, 12:34
Upon further review,.

"South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford says he "crossed lines" with a handful of women other than his mistress—but never had sex with them."

That makes two of us.

"Sanford said the casual encounters happened outside the U. S. while he was married but before he met Chapur."

Hmmm.

"Sanford said the casual encounters happened outside the U. S. While he was married but before he met Chapur, on trips to "blow off steam" with male friends."

Hmmm. Places like Brazil, Bs As. Maybe Amsterdam or Thailand, too? Does "blow off steam" translates to "bust a nut" This is the big red flag in the article, maybe I am just too jaded.

"their first meeting in 2001 at an open-air dance spot in Uruguay"

Hmmm. Where I come from, that's called trolling. I believe Newport qualifies as an "open-beer dance spot"

"There was some kind of connection from the very beginning,"

I have noticed that with ladies in Bs As, the connection is usually in the pelvic region.

Redhot
07-01-09, 14:35
Argentina girls woke unbridled passions!

;)

Gygy

The Pirate
07-01-09, 15:14
I'm SURE he did some happy hunting down there.

Rc Collins
07-06-09, 04:13

JacksonThe sex part yes, but the fact that he went AWOL (his staff, wife and family did not know where he was) around Fathers day (his sons could not see him) does reflect on poorly on his judgement and how he governs. The National Guard Soldiers in his state that he commands would be subjected to disciplinary actions had they done the same thing.