PDA

View Full Version : The reluctant virgin. Losing his viginity

Barat Carl
06-25-09, 20:12
Members,

I'm going to be in BA in a few weeks and for part of the time will have a couple of good friends with me. One of my friends is a great guy but has little if no confidence with women. We want to set him up on a "date" with a girl who will be all over him, totally dig him, provide an amazing GFE, and then give him what will probably be his first lay. Of course, we're not going to tell him that we're setting him up. We just want him to think that he has some game and hopefully after that will have the confidence to do such things on his own.

He is pretty conversational in Spanish so language won't be a problem. I was thinking of Tizania / Astryd or Luciana Love.

Any suggestions? I'll provide details of his encounter / experience (s) afterward as well as my own escapades during the coming weeks.

Thanks in advance!

Barat

Member #3319
06-26-09, 07:39
How old is the guy? Is there some physical or emotional issue aside from his shyness? Why have you ruled out just taking him to a boliche and letting things happen as he would like?

Even with money involved, it would be short-sighted to think that you can slip this by him. What about when he asks the girl for her number? What if she gives it to him, and then sucks money out of him?

Depending on how long your friend has been waiting, this may not be as easy as you may imagine.

Kevins
06-26-09, 09:39
I would suggest you take luicana love out of the short list for something like this. Luciana is known to have a complicated schedule that changes at last minute as many of us who have tried to meet her can attest. THis is not a complaint as she has always said this is part of who she is BUT you would stand a min of 50 50 chance of having her cancel last minute and leave you and your friend dry.

Also I have to say that this kind of things always sounds better in the fantasy than in the reality but if I was going to try I would go with someone like Love Drop or Sweet Mariana or someone like them that are more dependent of this forum and so you have a better chance of them playing thier role in the manner you hope and not going outside of it for the bad press they could end with here in the forum.

Barat Carl
06-26-09, 10:48
Thanks for the suggestions so far. He's 25, normal looking person, not overweight or anything, just hasn't ever closed the deal. High achiever in school, didn't party at all, and then until recently he was an investment banker and worked 24/7. He essentially hasn't been in the dating scene and basically just freezes up around hot women.

He's only in the country for a week, BA for 4 days, so I doubt the number thing would be an issue. We're not looking to set him up, just want to give him a good time and hopefully some confidence thinking that he scored with a beautiful, exotic woman. Our hope is that he'll have some confidence when he goes back home. We'll probably tell him everything afterward when he's back in the game, but for now we just want to have some fun with this.

I've talked to Luciana and she is free for much of July so that may work. She is defitely an option.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

How old is the guy? Is there some physical or emotional issue aside from his shyness? Why have you ruled out just taking him to a boliche and letting things happen as he would like?

Even with money involved, it would be short-sighted to think that you can slip this by him. What about when he asks the girl for her number? What if she gives it to him, and then sucks money out of him?

Depending on how long your friend has been waiting, this may not be as easy as you may imagine.

David_33
06-26-09, 12:17
Wouldn't it be better to get him a more "natural" type of girl instead of someone who is siliconed?

BadMan
06-26-09, 13:24
Barat,

Let me know your friends type and I will recommend something 5 Star for him.

Regards,

BM

Barat Carl
06-26-09, 15:05
Tall, skinny Italilan girls with dark hair. Giorgia palmas or other Italian TV types. And hot legs. That would be the ideal.

Thanks again!

Barat.

Barat,

Regards,

BM.

Hunt99
06-26-09, 17:10
Barat,

Regards,

BM.If he's truly a virgin - res ipsa loquitur - he doesn't have a type.

I call bullshit on this topic. A 25 year old investment banker without any oddities and still a virgin? Hah. I want him to do a securitization for my sale of the Brooklyn Bridge.

Sinistra
06-26-09, 21:27
Gay, just doesn't know it yet.

BadMan
06-26-09, 22:03
You two are incorrigible. Lol.

Hunt, I am sure the guy doesn't know what his actual type is yet. What I meant was what kind of girl he found attractive so that I could recommend somebody relevant for him.

That's all.

Barat, I'll pm you a couple recommendations in the next couple of days. I won't post it here though. These homo's wouldn't know what to do with them.

Regards,

BM.

DblGear
06-27-09, 00:36
I would advise your friend to contact the governor of South Carolina for suggestions.

Wild Walleye
06-30-09, 03:32
Luciana Love is a good pick. She has never flaked on me (to the contrary it is usually me that blows the timing) So what if her boobs are surgically enhanced? Her body is awesome! One of the best I have been with.

You could talk to Sweet Mariana and set up a 'massage' for him in his hotel room, Mariana can play it straight like she is just there to massage and then really get into your friend (and curl his toe nails)

He speaks Spanish so you could hit a couple of local girls (Newport-Lorena would blow his mind, Cecelia's new tits are great, Pamela's hot) but, you would need to meet them first and get them straight on the story.

TejanoLibre
06-30-09, 23:17
Members,.

I'm going to be in BA in a few weeks and for part of the time will have a couple of good friends with me. One of my friends is a great guy but has little if no confidence with women. We want to set him up on a "date" with a girl who will be all over him, totally dig him, provide an amazing GFE, and then give him what will probably be his first lay. Of course, we're not going to tell him that we're setting him up. We just want him to think that he has some game and hopefully after that will have the confidence to do such things on his own.

He is pretty conversational in Spanish so language won't be a problem. I was thinking of Tizania / Astryd or Luciana Love.

Any suggestions? I'll provide details of his encounter / experience (s) afterward as well as my own escapades during the coming weeks.

Thanks in advance!

BaratIf he EVER finds out that you bought him a ringer it could ruin his confidence forever!

Very serious matter for a weak person.

TL.

P. S - You are always welcome to buy me one!

Wild Walleye
07-01-09, 12:21
If he EVER finds out that you bought him a ringer it could ruin his confidence forever!

Very serious matter for a weak person.

TL.

P. S - You are always welcome to buy me one!Luciana can totally pull off the 'hot civilian chica' because that is primarily what she is. If your friend met her and she was properly informed about the requirements, he wouldn't figure out she's a pro.

I don't know of any privado chicas that I think could come close to Luciana's sincerity.

Also, I am with TL, this is a very sensitive and potentially dangerous initiative. You should do a couple practice runs (I suggest you have a couple girls visit TL and me) to make sure that it will come off properly.

Redhot
07-01-09, 14:46
My girls are very curious to meet your friend, if the boy is atractive will not charge for the first time.

(I don't accept men more than 40 years in my place to say that are virgin for free sex)

Gy ;)

Wild Walleye
07-01-09, 19:26
Can I come in for some free sex?

My girls are very curious to meet your friend, if the boy is atractive will not charge for the first time.

(I don't accept men more than 40 years in my place to say that are virgin for free sex)

Gy;)

TejanoLibre
07-02-09, 01:19

Gy;)You know G, I have always wanted to be with a woman but I've never had the opportunity to do it!

I was hoping that maybe you and I could get together so you can TEACH me what it's like to be with a REAL woman!

Maybe Baby?

Dale!

Sos mi favorita!

Besitos. Por todos lados!

R

Barat Carl
09-27-09, 17:29
Hey everyone,.

Sorry, it's been a while but I just wanted to tell you how this little experiment went. It turns out we were not able to set him up with a "date" after all as we thought it might be a bit artificial. His Spanish is worse than I thought and the two girls I called that were promising couldn't make it at the times we wanted. However, that doesn't mean that I didn't have some fun. I stuck to Area VIP (actually there's another post out there discussing this. My experiences have been pretty good, no major let downs)

Here's my list and ranking:

Let's start with Sol.

She's a bit older but super nice and sweet. I'm a bit younger so she fulfilled my MILF / hot for teacher fantasy. She's actually not that old but if you like 20 year olds then not for you. She's nice though and seems to like what she does. I gave her a try because other members recommend her (thanks to all) Not sure if I'd repeat because.

TIZIANA!

This girl is absolutely wild. Very sweet in the beginning and then all of a sudden she becomes this animal! She loves to fuck and I loved fucking her. Twice. Hard to get a hold of but keep trying fellas because she's worth it.

I also was with Estefania. She's really nice and sweet and aims to please. You can actually get into intellectual conversations with her if your spanish is passable. If my plans would have gone through I would have set up my friend with her. She's the most natural of the three. Her face is ok but her body is nice, skinny with large tetas. I really enjoyed sucking on them and she's got great legs and a tight snatch. She's very affectionate.

The girl on there I want to bang is bianca. I love those Italian types.

I also want to give heidi a try but could not reach her. I've heard she's the best at what she does.

Have fun everyone and PM me if you have questions.

BC

Gato Hunter
09-28-09, 02:45
Whats up with all of the AVIP pimping or "840" posts? Maybe the word is out that the photoshoping and shitty service gig is up.

Sol and tiz are hags, just keeping it real. Especially Sol.

Barat Carl
09-28-09, 05:42
I wouldn't call them hags and I never said they're the hottest either. They are older as stated but the way they fuck is amazing. If you're nice to them and don't show them that their age bothers you, they'll make sure you have a great time, at least that's my experience.

They fulfilled my older woman fantasy.

BC.

Whats up with all of the AVIP pimping or "840" posts? Maybe the word is out that the photoshoping and shitty service gig is up.

Sol and tiz are hags, just keeping it real. Especially Sol.