PDA

View Full Version : Instintosweb.com

Jackson
01-01-00, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Hot Dog
06-29-09, 06:37
We don't seem to have a thread on http://www.instintosweb.com/site/index.html although there is a link on the home page and Jackson gives it a green recommended tick on his list. In the hope of encouraging fellow members to get their wallets out and give these bare breasted bunnies a run, I think we should have an entry.

I haven’t sessioned with anyone although I have tried two. Calls were made by my porteno so we got it straight but he said that both (one who has left the site and the other Lara) http://www.instintosweb.com/cgi-bin/engine/engine_girls.cgi?lang=es&client=568&rb=1) had a bad attitude and their price of AR$500 for an hour was way out of my 'check it out' price range.

There are currently 56 entries on a web site that is slick, loads fast and almost appears as it says it is; 100% real. It reminds me of areavip six years ago when it had some of the crème de la crème, whereas now it's got all of the plastic.

Luana, Paulina, Vanesa, Rocio, Brenda, Candela and Vanesa (2) are all from the same stable 4313-0721 and 4315-1511 but I can't find said stable with these numbers on WorldTravel69's Private Apartment list. Maybe like everything else these days it's a virtual stable.

Cindy, Naty, Natalia, (yes you guessed it; better photo angles of Naty) Cinthia, (yes it's Cindy) Aimara, Paula, Milena, can all be reached on 4312-6821 or 4312-2356 and again these numbers don't seem to be Private Apartments.

Marina and Macarena also share a fixed line number and that leaves about 10 other fixed lines or out of towners about whom I have lost the will to live but who largely belong to an older crowd.

17 of them just list a cell number so I am hopefully assuming that when you call you actually get the organ grinder rather than the organ grinder's monkey. So this means plenty of Spanish negotiating needed and probably plenty of times a busy signal when she is asleep or 'engaged', that is assuming she is sufficiently polite to reject calls when engaged.

A further 13 have a cell plus a fixed line on which I guess you could take two views. Firstly the least likely but a normal world scenario in that it's the organ grinder's home fixed line number and then her cell for when she's out and about shopping in Saks awaiting your urgent summons. If you're a cynic it's the 'office' line of a madam plus the madam's cell number. This increases the price, lowers the negotiating and maybe eases the giving or receiving of directions as the madam may have a few words of our linga franca.

So over to you; how much photo shop, how many madams, where's the stable?

AllIWantIsLove
06-30-09, 02:50
There's at least one web site which will translate a phone number to its address (land lines only, and not all of them but most of them)

I think that this is one of them, http://www.paginasblancas.com.ar/Telefonos.action, but I can't prove that as it seems to be down at the moment.

Whatever site(s) I am thinking of I think that it learned of it/them here, so a search might be helpful.

Bob

We don't seem to have a thread on http://www.instintosweb.com/site/index.html although there is a link on the home page and Jackson gives it a green recommended tick on his list. In the hope of encouraging fellow members to get their wallets out and give these bare breasted bunnies a run, I think we should have an entry.

I haven’t sessioned with anyone although I have tried two. Calls were made by my porteno so we got it straight but he said that both (one who has left the site and the other Lara) http://www.instintosweb.com/cgi-bin/engine/engine_girls.cgi?lang=es&client=568&rb=1) had a bad attitude and their price of AR$500 for an hour was way out of my 'check it out' price range.

There are currently 56 entries on a web site that is slick, loads fast and almost appears as it says it is; 100% real. It reminds me of areavip six years ago when it had some of the crème de la crème, whereas now it's got all of the plastic.

Luana, Paulina, Vanesa, Rocio, Brenda, Candela and Vanesa (2) are all from the same stable 4313-0721 and 4315-1511 but I can't find said stable with these numbers on WorldTravel69's Private Apartment list. Maybe like everything else these days it's a virtual stable.

Cindy, Naty, Natalia, (yes you guessed it; better photo angles of Naty) Cinthia, (yes it's Cindy) Aimara, Paula, Milena, can all be reached on 4312-6821 or 4312-2356 and again these numbers don't seem to be Private Apartments.

Marina and Macarena also share a fixed line number and that leaves about 10 other fixed lines or out of towners about whom I have lost the will to live but who largely belong to an older crowd.

17 of them just list a cell number so I am hopefully assuming that when you call you actually get the organ grinder rather than the organ grinder's monkey. So this means plenty of Spanish negotiating needed and probably plenty of times a busy signal when she is asleep or 'engaged', that is assuming she is sufficiently polite to reject calls when engaged.

A further 13 have a cell plus a fixed line on which I guess you could take two views. Firstly the least likely but a normal world scenario in that it's the organ grinder's home fixed line number and then her cell for when she's out and about shopping in Saks awaiting your urgent summons. If you're a cynic it's the 'office' line of a madam plus the madam's cell number. This increases the price, lowers the negotiating and maybe eases the giving or receiving of directions as the madam may have a few words of our linga franca.

So over to you; how much photo shop, how many madams, where's the stable?

Sinistra
06-30-09, 08:53
There's at least one web site which will translate a phone number to its address (land lines only, and not all of them but most of them)

I think that this is one of them, http://www.paginasblancas.com.ar/Telefonos.action, but I can't prove that as it seems to be down at the moment.Dude, that's awesome!