PDA

View Full Version : Non-Hispanic women?

Md2000
06-30-09, 15:59
Although I love Latinas. I was curious if it's possible to find any non Hispanic women in BA? Preferably black but I wouldn't mind checking out Asian or white women either.

Wild Walleye
06-30-09, 16:56
Although I love Latinas. I was curious if it's possible to find any non Hispanic women in BA? Preferably black but I wouldn't mind checking out Asian or white women either.My understanding, confirmed by my experiences, is that Argentina is a primarily caucasian country. I would expect that most Argies do not consider themselves to be hispanic except in the original definition which, indicates a relationship to Hispania. The US definition has bastardized this term and often erroneously includes Brazil, decidedly not Spanish, which in common usage usually means Puerto Rican, Mexicans and dark-skinned south americans.

Most of the chicas in Bs As are white and latina at the very same time. However, there are many beautiful non-caucasian women in Bs As, both Argentinian and foreign, ranging from light brown to quite dark. For example, Luciana Love is a charming, well-spoken (ingles why espagnola) Portena with a banging body which happens to be stunningly clad in beautiful brown (flawless) skin.

If you go to one of the biloches, you will see chicas of many different origins and likely many beauties amongst them. I have no experience with any asian chicas in Bs As, however, I believe that there is a thread on the subject.

TejanoLibre
06-30-09, 18:27
Although I love Latinas. I was curious if it's possible to find any non Hispanic women in BA? Preferably black but I wouldn't mind checking out Asian or white women either.You will have very limited choices.

Blacks - You can find an abundance of Dominican-Blacks and a small handful of Brazilian-Blacks.

Asians- Your chance of scoring an Asian chica are ZERO!

It will never happen. They do not mix or work with anyone other than an Asian.

You may find a Peruvian chica that looks oriental but that will be a needle in the haystack trick.

White Girls - Lots of Italian, Ukranian, Polish and Yugoslavian chicas if you know where to look or what to look for.

Don't come here looking for non-Spanish-Blacks. There are'nt any unless they are pure non-Hispanic-Brazilain-Blacks that came here from Africa (500) years ago!

There are however some Senegalese males that sell fake watches if that will work for you!

TL

Buckinup
06-30-09, 18:54
Tejano,

Where does one look for the Polish & Ukrainians & other Eastern Euro girls in B. A. ?

Thanks for sharing!

Exon123
06-30-09, 19:30
Tejano,

Where does one look for the Polish & Ukrainians & other Eastern Euro girls in be. A.

Thanks for sharing!Poland and so on.

Exon

Quick78
06-30-09, 19:54
You will have very limited choices.

Asians- Your chance of scoring an Asian chica are ZERO!

It will never happen. They do not mix or work with anyone other than an Asian.

You may find a Peruvian chica that looks oriental but that will be a needle in the haystack trick.

TLThere's a girl on Baires Girls named Aly (or Ali, can't remember) who fits that description of looking oriental. Whether she is or not. Well, I'll have to tell you on my next trip down there.

TejanoLibre
06-30-09, 20:49
Tejano,

Where does one look for the Polish & Ukrainians & other Eastern Euro girls in be. A.

Thanks for sharing!Maybe not so much BA but there are entire communities of Germans, Poles, etc. In other parts of the country.

Northern border near Brazil, Missiones, etc.

My ¨best ¨girl is Italian and Yugoslavian.

Real Blonde with electric blue-green eyes!

Awesome!

TL

Md2000
07-01-09, 14:47
Thanks for the replies. I kinda figured itd be tough to find blacks / asians but I figured I'd give it a try.

Any reccomendations on Dominican / Brazilian / etc Blacks?

Quick78
07-01-09, 15:57
Thanks for the replies. I kinda figured itd be tough to find blacks / asians but I figured I'd give it a try.

Any reccomendations on Dominican / Brazilian / etc Blacks?If you're interested in Dominicans, why not just go to the D. R. The exchange rate there is 36 to 1 US. Its far more dangerous if you don't go to one of the resort type areas, but I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for anywhere in that place.

Schmoj
07-01-09, 21:20
Poland and so on.

ExonOr Barcelona.

That said, I didn't find a semi-pro Salteņa of Polish origin La Cabaņa one night. You never know.

Redhot
07-01-09, 21:36
This is my friend from Brasil.

She speak perfect english and french.

Is a famous model in Argentina and not cheap!

Redhot
07-03-09, 04:08
More pictures

Sinistra
07-03-09, 10:32
More picturesVery nice. How expensive is "not cheap?"

TejanoLibre
07-04-09, 04:10
Very nice. How expensive is "not cheap?"Just Fuck Her Boys!

TL. A little drunk TL but still TL!

Exon123
07-04-09, 13:01
This is my friend from Brasil.

She speak perfect english and french.

Is a famous model in Argentina and not cheap!How much Peso's is "Not Cheap" Gysell.

Exon