PDA

View Full Version : BA July 11-28

Rubiks Cube
07-03-09, 04:22
Hello Friends.

I am happy to announce I will be in BA July 11 for 2.5 weeks. Hopefully a few like minded fun individuals will be in town to celebrate during my visit.

I am 33 speak boliche spanish love to drink and meet women. I typically go to nice dinner and then start my evening at Black or La Lopez around midnight. After some fun with my first girlfriend of the night I go back out and end the night at Madahos for round 2.

Those of you who have met me before know I really do like to drink and live it up. I am well known at all the clubs and they all save me my same table each night. It does not hurt that I am big tipper.

If you are in BA and up for fun let me know.

Also does anyone know how the clubs are right now with the flu going around. I'm a bit concerned that the atmosphere will be bad. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Dealdo
07-05-09, 01:14
Hi Lego,

I'm in Baires now, the Boliches are working almost normally, Probably less guys but all the chics are there.

I'll tell you about Madahos tomorrow, we are going there now.

Let's stay in touch I will be here the 11th for couple more days.

Chau.

Dealdo
07-11-09, 05:51
Lego sorry I did not answer before. I left a reply for you PM.

Well: Madahos is nice, some girls are not going to work. But most of them are. You won't have any problem finding a good one.

Be careful with SOL. A girl from Missiones. She is a glacier, nice culo but real bad "pro" attitude. She looks real hot in the Boliche, in the room naked she is not all that, but the worst part is her performance.

Here the update on prices. 80 entrance. One drink with it,

140 a mandatory drink for the girl you want to take out,.

500 minimum rate for service, and 80 for a room (and up depend of the room)

Good luck. I need to sleep some now.

See you soon.

DeAldo