PDA

View Full Version : Wally Foot in BA from July 9 to July 29

Wally Foot
07-03-09, 10:51
Hello again. I'm arriving in BA next week, and staying in an apartment in the Microcentre. If any of my old acquantances, and maybe a few new ones, want to meet up for a meal, a drink or whatever, PM me.

Cheers, WF.

Redhot
07-03-09, 13:57
Hello again. I'm arriving in BA next week, and staying in an apartment in the Microcentre. If any of my old acquantances, and maybe a few new ones, want to meet up for a meal, a drink or whatever, PM me.

Cheers, WF.Welcome dear!

Xoxoxox.

Gygy

Wally Foot
07-03-09, 15:58
Welcome dear!

Xoxoxox.

GygyG.

I'll see you soon in the best house in BA.

WF

Dealdo
07-05-09, 01:21
G.

I'll see you soon in the best house in BA.

WFWhat would be the best house in BAs?

Welcome back Wally.

Wally Foot
07-05-09, 10:22
What would be the best house in BAs? Gysell's place, of course. It will be my first stop after I arrive, to counter the effects of jet lag and frustration.

Dealdo
07-11-09, 05:41
Gysell's place, of course. It will be my first stop after I arrive, to counter the effects of jet lag and frustration.Good for you my friend. Unfortunately, I do not know that house. Any links?

Thanks.

DeAldo

Wally Foot
07-11-09, 15:14
Good for you my friend. Unfortunately, I do not know that house. Any links?

Thanks.

DeAldowww.gysell.com

or there is a complete thread on this board, complete with pictures and multiple (positive) reviews:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4080

I did indeed go to Gysell's place my first night here (after a very pleasant dinner with some BA residents - thanks, guys) and I had a wonderful time with Veronica. She is a great girl, expert and understanding, a real gfe, and definitely not a clock-watcher. THe place as always is spotlessly clean, and the service is without equal, IMHO. AR$150 for the current winter 10 pm to 10 am promotion cannot be beaten.

I did not get the chance to meet Gysell, but Priscilla was in charge and was very welcoming. (Gysell, I hope to talk to you soon.)

Redhot
07-11-09, 18:05
Call me to my cell phone next time dear.

Besos!

Gysell

Wally Foot
07-12-09, 22:43
I don't understand chicas, or maybe it's economics I don't understand.

A couple of nights ago, my friend and I visited Catto's. It was quiet with about half a dozen tasty chicas and only a couple of possible punters. My friend and I were eventually approached by a couple of "blondes" who seemed keen to do business. When I asked Nancy, my blonde, about her regalito, as she called it, she instantly said a hundred dollars. I laughed and said we were in Argentina not the USA, so she said three hundred pesos. Again I laughed. She said, "How much will you give me?" so I said, "One hundred and fifty pesos," and mindful of this board's injunction never to bargain, I stuck to my price. A minute later she said okay, and after buying the chica drink, off we went to my nearby apartment where Nancy gave me my money's worth. She's a fun girl and I can recommend her.

So far so good. But my next story makes no sense at all. Last night I called into Ness, had a drink and a look around. There were two other blokes, and maybe half a dozen girls, all of them looking bored. The only one who tried to catch my eye was not to my taste, and after a few words, she very graciously left me alone.

I went across the road to Hook, where the atmosphere was exactly the same; this time I was the only man among maybe ten girls. Before I had properly settled, two or three girls came over to see if I needed company and would buy them a drink, but I told them to wait a little - the third girl was very attractive, but I wanted a little time to look around, drink my beer and take in the atmosphere, such as it was.

This third girl danced around the pole, waving her Brazilian backside in my direction, until eventually I was ready and called her over. We had the usual "What's your name. Where are you from?" stuff until I asked her her price. Once again the chica said, "One hundred dollars", and once again I went through the usual performance before saying that my final price was one hundred and fifty pesos.

And off she went! There wasn't a hope of making a penny that night - it was nearly three o'clock and the place was empty, but she would not even consider it.

I sat for a few minutes, called over a second chica, and went through exactly the same performance, and she too simply would not accept the market conditions. It seems they would prefer to make nothing rather than something. I left - I couldn't be bothered going through the same pantomime again. As I said, I don't understand chicas.

I had of course an ace card up my sleeve. Gysell's place is half way between the Triangle pubs and my apartment, so I knew I could call in there for an hour for AR$150 - but sadly Gysell's regulars were unavailable, and the two who were called in (from elsewhere in the building) were unacceptable, so I went home.

This afternoon, however, I went back to Gysell's place - well, there wasn't much to do on a Sunday afternoon once the Grand Prix and the cricket Test Match were over - and I had a truly delightful time with Magaly. She is a sweetie, a real babe, and well worth a good hour of anyone's time. The daytime rate is AR$200 and I know some of you will be able to find cheaper treatment in all sorts of places elsewhere, but as far as I'm concerned, Gysell's place has the standards and ambience I want. And I will certainly repeat with Magaly.

TejanoLibre
07-13-09, 01:35
I don't understand chicas, or maybe it's economics I don't understand.

A couple of nights ago, my friend and I visited Catto's. It was quiet with about half a dozen tasty chicas and only a couple of possible punters. My friend and I were eventually approached by a couple of "blondes" who seemed keen to do business. When I asked Nancy, my blonde, about her regalito, as she called it, she instantly said a hundred dollars. I laughed and said we were in Argentina not the USA, so she said three hundred pesos. Again I laughed. She said, "How much will you give me?" so I said, "One hundred and fifty pesos," and mindful of this board's injunction never to bargain, I stuck to my price. A minute later she said okay, and after buying the chica drink, off we went to my nearby apartment where Nancy gave me my money's worth. She's a fun girl and I can recommend her.

So far so good. But my next story makes no sense at all. Last night I called into Ness, had a drink and a look around. There were two other blokes, and maybe half a dozen girls, all of them looking bored. The only one who tried to catch my eye was not to my taste, and after a few words, she very graciously left me alone.

I went across the road to Hook, where the atmosphere was exactly the same; this time I was the only man among maybe ten girls. Before I had properly settled, two or three girls came over to see if I needed company and would buy them a drink, but I told them to wait a little - the third girl was very attractive, but I wanted a little time to look around, drink my beer and take in the atmosphere, such as it was.

This third girl danced around the pole, waving her Brazilian backside in my direction, until eventually I was ready and called her over. We had the usual "What's your name. Where are you from?" stuff until I asked her her price. Once again the chica said, "One hundred dollars", and once again I went through the usual performance before saying that my final price was one hundred and fifty pesos.

And off she went! There wasn't a hope of making a penny that night - it was nearly three o'clock and the place was empty, but she would not even consider it.

I sat for a few minutes, called over a second chica, and went through exactly the same performance, and she too simply would not accept the market conditions. It seems they would prefer to make nothing rather than something. I left - I couldn't be bothered going through the same pantomome again. As I said, I don't understand chicas.

I had of course an ace card up my sleeve. Gysell's place is half way between the Triangle pubs and my apartment, so I knew I could call in there for an hour for AR$150 - but sadly Gysell's regulars were unavailable, and the two who were called in (from elsewhere in the building) were unacceptable, so I went home.

This afternoon, however, I went back to Gysell's place - well, there wasn't much to do on a Sunday afternoon once the Grand Prix and the cricket Test Match were over - and I had a truly delightful time with Magaly. She is a sweetie, a real babe, and well worth a good hour of anyone's time. The daytime rate is AR$200 and I know some of you will be able to find cheaper treatment in all sorts of places elsewhere, but as far as I'm concerned, Gysell's place has the standards and ambience I want. And I will certainly repeat with Magaly.It's better to try the end of the month and not the early beginning.

Also, a Dominican or an Argie thinks that it's made of gold and we all know it's made of Brass and brass tarnishes quickly!

When in doubt search out Paraguayan!

Humble, thankful and they enjoy their work.

They love to be appreciated. Like anyone else right!

TL

Redhot
07-13-09, 02:46
Also, a Dominican or an Argie thinks that it's made of gold and we all know it's made of Brass and brass tarnishes quickly!

TLHi dear, WTF?

TejanoLibre
07-13-09, 15:32
Hi dear, WTF?Hey Little Red!

What I am saying is that a Dominican or an Argentine girl thinks that their pussies are made of gold so they try to charge as if it is made of gold.

Hence the term ¨Coño de Oro ¨syndrome!

The truth of the matter is that they are made of brass and brass tarnishes quickly!

TL

Wally Foot
07-13-09, 15:39
It's better to try the end of the month and not the early beginning.

TLI don't think I could wait until the end of the month. That's nearly three weeks away!

Wally Foot
07-19-09, 00:33
I called into this place last Monday afternoon, largely to find out if I could get any news of Anita, a long-time favorita with a huge chest, or Claudia who was very good to me last year. It appears, and my Spanish is so limited that I might be wrong, that Anita is in Chile, and Claudia has found herself a (lucky) man.

Anyway, the madam seemed very friendly (clearly not the fat one mentioned on the Maipu 429 thread) and indeed doable, and she said the rate was AR$150 for convencional which may of course be the gringo rate. She showed me into the same room as last year, still a little tatty but acceptable, with the same large mirror and the same vicious looking vibrator on the table.

She showed me a line-up of four, all of whom were very presentable, and a little against my better judgement I chose Lisa, simply because her big chest reminded me of Anita's. The others were slimmer and a lot more friendly, so I suppose I knew I had got it wrong from the start.

Lisa was very mechanical, and went straight for the condom, and when I objected she did attempt to do a bit of tit massage with her admittedly impressive chest, but her heart wasn't really in it, and eventually I brought the show to a close because I was bored. There was no attempt to spin out the hour - she got some paper towels for me and then went to the bathroom herself, and came back in and dressed. In a situation like this there's not a lot one can do but leave, so I did.

I think I will go back there, in order to check on the others who certainly gave off a better vibe. The apartment is fine, if a little dowdy, and I certainly had a good time there on a few occasions last year. I struck out with Lisa, but you can't win 'em all.

Lisa did, at least, let me take a picture of the aforementioned chest, so here they are:

Coconuts
07-19-09, 18:03
I would have taken her too after seeing those jugs! At least she let you take the pic. Will check out the place on my next trip. Thanks for the report.

Joram40
07-20-09, 02:01
I called into this place last Monday afternoon, largely to find out if I could get any news of Anita, a long-time favorita with a huge chest, or Claudia who was very good to me last year. It appears, and my Spanish is so limited that I might be wrong, that Anita is in Chile, and Claudia has found herself a (lucky) man.

Anyway, the madam seemed very friendly (clearly not the fat one mentioned on the Maipu 429 thread) and indeed doable, and she said the rate was AR$150 for convencional which may of course be the gringo rate. She showed me into the same room as last year, still a little tatty but acceptable, with the same large mirror and the same vicious looking vibrator on the table.

She showed me a line-up of four, all of whom were very presentable, and a little against my better judgement I chose Lisa, simply because her big chest reminded me of Anita's. The others were slimmer and a lot more friendly, so I suppose I knew I had got it wrong from the start.

Lisa was very mechanical, and went straight for the condom, and when I objected she did attempt to do a bit of tit massage with her admittedly impressive chest, but her heart wasn't really in it, and eventually I brought the show to a close because I was bored. There was no attempt to spin out the hour - she got some paper towels for me and then went to the bathroom herself, and came back in and dressed. In a situation like this there's not a lot one can do but leave, so I did.

I think I will go back there, in order to check on the others who certainly gave off a better vibe. The apartment is fine, if a little dowdy, and I certainly had a good time there on a few occasions last year. I struck out with Lisa, but you can't win 'em all.

Lisa did, at least, let me take a picture of the aforementioned chest, so here they are:Hello, Wally Foot.

The last week, called to the cellular telephone number of Anita, and took care of she. She said that is working independently, more or less with the same schedules, and that this not publishing, so for this week I'll coordinate an encounter with her. She's cell. Nº, if you wish to write down it, is 1557509040

Greetings

Wally Foot
07-20-09, 09:53
Hello, Wally Foot.

The last week, called to the cellular telephone number of Anita, and took care of she. She said that is working independently, more or less with the same schedules, and that this not publishing, so for this week I'll coordinate an encounter with her. She's cell. Nº, if you wish to write down it, is 1557509040

GreetingsThank you, Joram40.

I'll follow this up.

WF

Wally Foot
07-22-09, 20:26
Anita is in fact in full-time residence in Esmeralda 629 9A / B as Sportsman advised on another occasion. I had left a few messages on the number noted and she called me back and invited me round. So, purely in the interests of accurate research for this site, I called around yesterday, and there she was as large as life, or indeed larger. She and two others, Taty and Roma, work there and as has been described on the relevant Esmeralda 629 thread, the two apartments are interlinked - the girls seem to live in one section, and the bedrooms are used for entertaining. Anita professed herself delighted to see me, and insisted on introducing Taty and Romy, which is how I saw the living room. They are both very tasty, and Tatiana asked to be remembered to you, Sportsman. I can see why you fancied her.

Anita looked after my needs in a well-appointed and very clean bedroom. The bed was a bit soft, and it sagged considerably under our combined weights, but Anita has lost none of her oral skills, and once in a while it's nice to get enveloped in that massive chest.

I told her that her former colleagues in Maipu 429 said that she was not working any more, and that one girl told me she was selling bolsillas. I couldn't quite make out what she said in reply (her English is absolutely non-existant) but apparently she had got a job selling botas and bolsas for a while, but it clearly didn't pay because she's back selling her other purse again.

I hadn't mentioned money at all, and after probably an hour and a half of slow fun, I simply gave her a couple of notes which she didn't even look at. In fact it was AR$200 (I had nothing smaller) so I cannot really tell the standard hourly rate.

Anita reminded me that I had taken a few photos in Maipu 429 of herself and her friend Claudia a couple of years ago, and she then proceeded to phone Claudia and fix up an appointment for me (this afternoon) which was very generous of her. She even mentioned Manu, who worked with her in Diagonal Norte three or four years ago and who had shared Anita with me in a threesome on my last night in Buenos Aires that trip. How on earth do they remember such details after so long? She asked me if I wanted a repeat but frankly I'm not fit - I'm saving myself!

Claudia duly arrived bang on time at my apartment this afternoon and I had a great session, so good that I have arranged another session in a couple of days. She stayed way over the allotted hour, and again never actually mentioned an amount, and was very happy when I gave her AR$200. She does not work in a privado any more - she said something about working and training in a hospital, but she sometimes does visits to domicilios, when Anita phones her, I think. She's about twenty-five, dark, quite well built and very accommodating.

Incidentally I made another call to Maipu 429 a couple of days ago, and the same four girls as on my first visit were available. I passed on Lisa and chose Monica, a little Guarani with a smiling face. The rate was AR$150, and she was much more friendly and enthusiastic than Lisa, and did a very good job. I can certainly recommend her, though I don't think I'll go back to Maipu 429 myself.

Wally Foot
07-23-09, 20:33
After a very good steak in a parilla last night with some AP veterans (thanks again for your excellent company, chaps) we strolled to Hook where there was nothing very exciting, then I crossed the road to Ness to see if I could find a little blond Dominicana (an oxymoron, I know) whom I met a year ago. She was there and was very pleased to see me and to be remembered.

And this brings me to a question I posed earlier: how do these girls remember names, faces and details considering the number of men they must meet every year? Carolina could remember that I had given her a small pocket English-Spanish dictionary that I couldn't be bothered bringing home, that my flat was in Esmeralda last year, and that when we were walking home I had given a few pesos to a hungry-looking old woman sleeping in a doorway. I didn't remember those things, so how could she?

I was too drained from Claudia earlier in the day, and too full of bife de lomo, even to contemplate any action last night, but I arranged for her to come round this afternoon, which she duly did, in good time and we had a couple of hours of leisurely fun. Her English is quite good, and I don't want to sound as if I'm going soft in my old age, but like a lot of these girls, I think she has a very sad life, away from her kid. She said she's very fond of Americans and Europeans who treat her very well, and I suppose pay her well, but she is not so keen on Argentine men. But that's a debate for another time.

Anyway, she looked after my needs very well, and who knows, I might pop into Ness again before I leave. The problem, of course, is that I might spot someone I fancy more, so how do I avoid disappointing Carolina? Oh the dilemmas of a monger - it's a hard life!

Member #4112
07-24-09, 14:57
Wally, I have experienced the same phenomenon. My thought on the subject is they remember the clients they considered "very good", really no different from you and me remembering the truly stellar performers.

Last night after dinner made my "usual" round through Black to view the selection and say hello to Valeria the tall blond bartender who takes care of me there. Wandered down to Madahos and damn if there weren't 5 of the chicas I have known working there that night (one from over 3 years ago who still comes up for a kiss and a chat every time I come in even though I have not pulled her in a couple of years) They all remembered my name and were very pleasant but all demanded some time to chat never asking for a drink. Since I am functioning on only a couple of neurons due to my advanced age, I could not remember a single name (remembered the faces and curves) but they remembered me!

Big Travel Guy
07-24-09, 17:18
I just had an experience that corroborates WF & DG's bemusement about this, halfway around the globe. In Bangkok, I went into an in-call joint that I usually hit once on every visit there (which happens only every few years or so) I picked a girl out of a lineup, and early into the session, she said she'd been working in that establishment for over 10 years, but that she remembered me from a session 5 years ago. It took a while, but I came to believe that yes, I had selected her before. But she remembered me WELL, with lots of details about my travels, the changes in my appearance since then, etc.

Given how many more of guys like ME that she would have met over the course of her long career there than the number of girls like HER that I get to meet in my under-sexed lifetime, it's really astounding that her memory would be so much sharper than mine.

BTG

Exon123
07-24-09, 18:51
I think this is a common experience for most of us.

As someone once said to me "There's a lot more diference than just the Plumming between Men & Women"

Some how Women never forget whom they Fuck, but Men always do.

Exon

Whiskas
07-25-09, 03:57
: how do these girls remember names, faces and details considering the number of men they must meet every year? Carolina could remember that I had given her a small pocket English-Spanish dictionary that I couldn't be bothered bringing home, that my flat was in Esmeralda last year, and that when we were walking home I had given a few pesos to a hungry-looking old woman sleeping in a doorway. I didn't remember those things, so how could she?

And I don't want to sound as if I'm going soft in my old age, but like a lot of these girls, I think she has a very sad life, away from her kid. She said she's very fond of Americans and Europeans who treat her very well, and I suppose pay her well, but she is not so keen on Argentine men. But that's a debate for another time.As some of you guys have said: They tend to remember us (It happens to me too from time to time) because of our nice behavior -As Wallyfoot just expressed- women remember men who treat them nicely, specially the ones who live in countries with men who behave like selfish bastards, if you also treat other people with genuine respect, like when you give a beggar some money, secretly they admire that part of your personality, they feel respect for you, sometimes they even have fantasies about having you as their boyfriend or full time lover, happens from time to time.

But well, back to the real world, it might be as simple as an old saying from where I come: "Treat the hoes like princesses and the princesses like hoes".

Whiskas