PDA

View Full Version : Blow Job - Hand Job

Argentina2009
07-04-09, 13:56
I'm a good looking American guy living by Peron and Libertad for about a month. I am looking for a good looking girl for a blow job / handjob for about a half hour for around $50AR. Will visit several times if it works out.

Redhot
07-04-09, 15:11
I'm a good looking American guy living by Peron why Libertad for about a month. I am looking for a good looking girl for a blow job / handjob for about a half hour for around $50AR. Will visit several times if it works out.I have a friend for you $50 HJ and BBJ.

Member #3320
07-04-09, 16:20
I have a friend for you $50 HJ and BBJ.Is the "$" representing Argentine pesos or United State Dollars?

Jackson
07-04-09, 17:09
I'm a good looking American guyWhy would you think this would make a difference?

Do you think you are looking for a date?

Do you think this qualifies you for a discount?

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

Jackson

Redhot
07-04-09, 20:29
Is the "$" representing Argentine pesos or United State Dollars?50 pesos argentinos

Argentina2009
07-05-09, 00:07
Not very friendly. I'm not new to this either. Since I'm looking for a lower rate, I'm hoping a good personality and appearance helps as a bargaining chip. These girls are human believe it or not, and they probably don't want to crawl into bed with disgusting guys for a low rate. Yes most will for a price. And your point is well taken. But I'm fishing around. Is your harsh angle to win the approval of men on this site?

Member #3320
07-05-09, 03:33
Not very friendly. I'm not new to this either. Since I'm looking for a lower rate, I'm hoping a good personality and appearance helps as a bargaining chip. These girls are human believe it or not, and they probably don't want to crawl into bed with disgusting guys for a low rate. Yes most will for a price. And your point is well taken. But I'm fishing around. Is your harsh angle to win the approval of men on this site?Highly experienced monger here, Argentina 2009.

I agree with Mr Jackson's comments regarding your statement.

Sorry to say but your comment was not in good taste at all. Your comment implied as if rest of us here are ugly ducklings and citizens of Banana Republic!

Jackson
07-05-09, 03:34
Not very friendly. I'm not new to this either. Since I'm looking for a lower rate, I'm hoping a good personality and appearance helps as a bargaining chip. These girls are human believe it or not, and they probably don't want to crawl into bed with disgusting guys for a low rate. Yes most will for a price. And your point is well taken. But I'm fishing around. Is your harsh angle to win the approval of men on this site?Hi Argentina2009,

I was just teasing you, but I get your point.

My point is that many times recent converts to the mongering lifestyle often show indications of their prior experiences in the regular dating world by inadvertently injecting their old dating strategies into their emerging mongering strategies, sometimes to the amusement of those who have more experience in the nature of the Working Girl vs. Client dynamics.

In your case, for example, you are correct that a working girl might be repulsed by an extraordinarily hideous and / or hygienically loathsome potential client to the point of rejecting his offers of commerce. However, above these very minimum standards, working girls do not adjust their rates based on some sliding scale related to the client's appearance, handsome or otherwise.

The same holds true in that I've never met a working girl that had a sliding scale for volume discounts.

In addition, and this is my personal opinion, I view your quest for "a good looking girl for a blow job / handjob" for the equivalent of $13 bucks akin to offering a restaurateur $5 bucks for a prime cut of Fillet Mignon, made more humorous by your offer to sweeten the deal with promises of future business.

In other words, I am sure you can find the "good looking girl for a blow job / handjob", and I'm sure you can find a $13 USD blow job, but I doubt you can find a combination of the two.

Anyway, if you do achieve any of these goals (good looks discount, volume discount, $13 BJ from a hot chick, etc.), please let us know as we're always on the lookout for those cutting-edge guys who are making mongering history.

Thanks,

Jackson

BTW, I'm not aware that I have of any need "to win the approval of men on this site", although I certainly have my detractors among them.

Redhot
07-05-09, 04:44
If I charge the rates depends on the face of my clients would be very poor because 90% the members of this forum are attractive Americans guys. ;)

Sportsman
07-05-09, 06:21
Jackson,

I agree with you chicas do not give discounts to handsome clients and potential repeat business. However, I often have been able to get "small dick" discount. I tell them I am so small you won't feel a thing. On occasions at the end of the sessions, I even get some refund back for able to finish within 5 minutes.

Some people call it a curse, but it has worked to my benefit. ;)

Sportsman

Redhot
07-05-09, 15:23
Jackson,

I agree with you chicas do not give discounts to handsome clients and potential repeat business. However, I often have been able to get "small dick" discount. I tell them I am so small you won't feel a thing. On occasions at the end of the sessions, I even get some refund back for able to finish within 5 minutes.

Some people call it a curse, but it has worked to my benefit.;)

SportsmanI agree with you, I could give you a discount to small penis men, it doesnt affect my income beacause majority of my clients from this forum are well endowed gentlemen.

Argentina2009
07-05-09, 23:48
Small dick quick finish discount. That's amazing. So there is potential to strike a deal:)

No wear and tear."next" makes sense.

Well, I just hooked up with a local and looks like there will be lots of sex for the next month. But you never know. Could fall through.

So the quick handjob / bj may not be what I'm looking for. I kinda wanted to be able to walk a block or two at the end of the day, to cum, rather than do my daily jerk off. Sex addict, high libido, making up for no 6th to 11th grade sex. Who knows.

Since I'll be getting it, the next step is to upgrade. I did enjoy jysells apt, clean, able to shower after, I tried two girls, one repeat, both good looking.

So no deals with buy 3 get the 4th half off?

HairBalderman
07-06-09, 04:31
Amp in Piscataway - 4 hours 3 hun. Nice

Jackson
07-07-09, 04:17
I went to Madahos last night. There were a lot of hot chicks as usual, and so I picked one and started up a conversation wherein I told her that I would pay her $50 pesos for a hand job / blow combination, and if she did a really good job I would make it a steady arrangement.

She laughed so hard the champagne came out of her nose.

I guess I wasn't handsome enough.

Oh well.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rock Harders
07-07-09, 06:48
Jackson,

I seem to recall you and I in Cocodrilo a few years back (after Thomasos bachelor party I believe) and I pulled a girl out of there (who was working at Black at the time) for the massive sum of $50 pesos. As such, in extremely rare cases, girls can be pulled out of these places for little or nominal money.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Esten
07-07-09, 10:50
Jackson- maybe you just picked the wrong girl. Keep trying.

Jackson
07-07-09, 18:19
Jackson,

I seem to recall you and I in Cocodrilo a few years back (after Thomasos bachelor party I believe) and I pulled a girl out of there (who was working at Black at the time) for the massive sum of $50 pesos. As such, in extremely rare cases, girls can be pulled out of these places for little or nominal money.

Suerte,

Rock HardersHey Rock,

I remember that chick, but in all fairness, it was 5 am and she was so fucking drunk that she was careening against the walls and staggering to the point where you had to effectively carry her out the club.

Not that you don't frequently benefit from the "Handsome Man" discount, but with this chick I think what you received that night would have been more accurately described as the "Intoxicated Chick" discount.

I can verify that she agreed to $50 ARS as she was standing next to me when you made the deal.

Thanks,

Jackson