PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson

El Alamo
07-07-09, 20:36
We have uncovered details about Michael Jackson's cardiologist, who was a full time employee at Holmby Hills. He's not the only one. It turns out Michael Jackson's dermatologist Arnold Klein may be the biological father of Jackson's two oldest children. Other reports indicate that Miami mobster and Jackson moneyman Al Malnik is the father of Blanket Jackson.

This is not important and means nothing. However, since we have been forced to endlessly listen to the world according to Micheal Jackson, I thought this was not only obvious but interesting.

It is obvious that Michael Jackson's children are not his biological children.

Some people think that the extremely creative people are usually outside of 2 standard deviations from the norm.

If this is true, it might explain why Michael Jackson was so creative. In fact, some people think that Micheal Jackson should be recognized as being the most creative (I. E. Wierdest) person in the history of mankind.

Obviously, those people have not been introduced to the members of Argentina Private ( extremely creative but not wierd )

Stan Da Man
07-07-09, 21:05
Personally, I'm a little pissed off about this whole spectacle. There better be this much weeping and gnashing of teeth the next time one of these pedophile priests passes on.

I can't quite understand how some of the same people can simultaneously condemn Catholic priests and lament the passing of a predator who had enough money to get away with raping and fondling small boys time and time again. Then again, this is the place that rioted when Rodney King's assailants were found not guilty and celebrated when OJ was set free. The Fall of Western Civilization is quite a sordid mess sometimes.

We have uncovered details about Michael Jackson's cardiologist, who was a full time employee at Holmby Hills. He's not the only one. It turns out Michael Jackson's dermatologist Arnold Klein may be the biological father of Jackson's two oldest children. Other reports indicate that Miami mobster and Jackson moneyman Al Malnik is the father of Blanket Jackson.

This is not important and means nothing. However, since we have been forced to endlessly listen to the world according to Micheal Jackson, I thought this was not only obvious but interesting.

It is obvious that Michael Jackson's children are not his biological children.

Some people think that the extremely creative people are usually outside of 2 standard deviations from the norm.

If this is true, it might explain why Michael.

Jackson was so creative. In fact, some people think that Micheal Jackson should be recognized as being the most creative (I. E. Wierdest) person in the history of mankind.

Obviously, those people have not been introduced to the members of Argentina Private (extremely creative but not wierd)

Exon123
07-07-09, 22:32
Personally, I'm a little pissed off about this whole spectacle. There better be this much weeping and gnashing of teeth the next time one of these pedophile priests passes on.

I can't quite understand how some of the same people can simultaneously condemn Catholic priests and lament the passing of a predator who had enough money to get away with raping and fondling small boys time and time again. Then again, this is the place that rioted when Rodney King's assailants were found not guilty and celebrated when OJ was set free. The Fall of Western Civilization is quite a sordid mess sometimes.Indeed, Tambien, I never liked the little MotherFucker, corn holeing little boys.

Exon

Master J
07-08-09, 02:06
Regardless of the drama surrounding this incredibly talented human being, I was personally moved by the clip of his young daughter saying " Ever since I was born I loved the best Daddy in the world. I love him very much and I miss him".

Whether this was scripted or not, for me it was very moving as is the loss of a parent for any child whether biological or not.

His legacy as an artist perhaps can be separated from his personal life ie Lawrence Taylor, Steve Mcnair, Mickey Mantle, Elvis, etc.

El Perro
07-08-09, 09:47
King of Poop.

Jackson
07-08-09, 15:42
I personally think that the guy was a fruit cake, but what I can't understand is why the African-American community adores him when he so obviously hated his own racial heritage.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/5649838/How-plastic-surgery-changed-the-face-of-Michael-Jackson.html

Multiple surgeries, skin bleaching, Caucasian girlfriends, Caucasian children fathered by surrogate Caucasian fathers, etc.?

Is MJ the best that the African-American community has for a role model?

Flame on!

Damman
07-08-09, 16:06
Chris Rock on MJ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06K82xsG6vE

WhiteCat
07-08-09, 19:54
Someone said he died?

Meforu 2000
07-08-09, 21:43
Well guys I read all your post's, and I don't mean any disrespect but all you are just full of shit. He was never convicted, on anything. And yes he changed his skin, if you were black wouldnt you change it to if you had the cash? I know I would.

Like he said in a song it don't matter if your black or white. Let the king soar.

Meforu

TejanoLibre
07-09-09, 05:38
Well guys I read all your post's, and I don't mean any disrespect but all you are just full of shit. He was never convicted, on anything. And yes he changed his skin, if you were black wouldnt you change it to if you had the cash? I know I would.

Like he said in a song it don't matter if your black or white. Let the king soar.

MeforuI can think of many, many young girls that have danced on poles and sat on my face to the tunes of MJ!

He was odd but he had a good beat when it was cool to have a beat!

Not this shit we hear now like Green Tree or whatever their name is!

The music made you dance, got you laid and was easy as shit to dance to.

Come on you fucking rednecks!

MJ was black (sort of) but Elvis was a fucking Hillbilly!

David Lee Roth is a fucking jew! ( no offense just flowing along ! )

Liberace was gay. I just found out!

Rock Hudson smoked a few!

Who cares?

If it makes the girls W. S. G then I'm in like Flint baby!

W. S. G - Wet, Sprawled and Gyrating!

TL.

MJ- Got me laid!

Master J
07-13-09, 18:29
Come on you fucking rednecks!

MJ was black (sort of) but Elvis was a fucking Hillbilly!

David Lee Roth is a fucking jew! (no offense just flowing along!)

TL.

MJ- Got me laid!Just another example from the good ole boy section in the bleachers. The just flowing part (BS) is not up to the high level board standards IMHO. Not looking for trouble, just think the arrow is pointing the wrong way.

TejanoLibre
07-13-09, 19:20
Just another example from the good ole boy section in the bleachers. The just flowing part (BS) is not up to the high level board standards IMHO. Not looking for trouble, just think the arrow is pointing the wrong way.You are highly mistaken Master J!

The ¨just flowing¨part is most definately a part of TL's lovely character.

(flaws?)

Hell, my aunt is a fucking jew!

Big deal!

Love You!

TL

Master J
07-13-09, 19:41
Buena onda. All good. Let the tails continue

Schmoj
07-13-09, 19:46
Is MJ the best that the African-American community has for a role model?

Flame on!What about OJ?

TejanoLibre
07-13-09, 20:02
What about OJ?I'd say the Prez is the best role model for now. There are a couple of KICK ASS Generals too!

Maybe an astronaut! That's my role model man!

TL

Stan Da Man
07-13-09, 20:45
What about OJ?That will, perhaps, be a very interesting situation. What about OJ?

When he dies, will they celebrate or not? He was a Heisman Trophy winner and the NFL's single-season rushing leader for a time. He captured the country's imagination for a time. He had a difficult upbringing and was "accepted" in the "white" community much as Michael Jackson was. Indeed, he seemed to feel more comfortable among whites than among blacks. He was a role model and hugely successful endorser and spokesperson (remember Hertz, Monday Night Football, and many others)

But, he was a killer. The objection, of course, is that he wasn't convicted. Just as with Michael Jackson, that's a stupid objection. If you're sitting on the jury, you're told that you can't convict unless it's "beyond reasonable doubt." Some have analogized this to "99% certainty" or more, and others have described it as "if there's any reasonable doubt whatsoever, then you must acquit." However you characterize it, that's the standard.

This means that if you're 98% sure someone is guilty, then you must acquit, or if there's any plausible scenario in which someone is innocent, then you must acquit even if every other plausible scenario says "guilty as charged." I personally still would have convicted, but twelve ignoramuses in a downtown L A jury box felt otherwise.

So, OJ and Michael were "acquitted" under this standard. Neither was found innocent. Indeed, both were convicted (in a way) under the much more applicable civil standard of "more likely than not." OJ was held liable (more likely than not) for killing his wife and Ron Goldman. Michael Jackson avoided this finding by paying millions (tens of millions) to the parents of the first boy he molested after civil charges were filed, and to many others if the rumors are true. Now, of course, OJ is serving hard time in Las Vegas for armed memorabilia theft, but make no mistake, the guy is a murderer -- lack of a criminal conviction doesn't change what he did.

So, what will folks do when OJ goes? A parade? A national funeral? An outpouring of grief? I doubt it. But, I don't know why not. True, OJ's crimes are more heinous than those of Michael Jackson, but both are heinous -- it's just a matter of degree.

And, for the record, Michael Jackson never got me laid. Even before he started molesting small boys, I thought all of his stuff was a buzz kill force fed by record companies and their PR arms. It didn't really matter what the chicas thought. I understand I'm in the minority on this and, apparently, I'm also in the minority in saying that his offenses should be included in the mix in assessing whether to pay tribute. Michael Jackson, good riddance.

Master J
07-13-09, 20:52
You are highly mistaken Master J!

The ¨just flowing¨part is most definately a part of TL's lovely character.

(flaws?

Hell, my aunt is a fucking jew!

Big deal!

Love You!

TLAlmost fell for it. It is like some of my best friends are. Starting to sound like an aryan mens club. It is a free country and I respect freedom of speech. Just have a hard time with racism in any form. The way I was brought up and continue to live. Not looking for any battles, just trying to enjoy a wonderful, spectacular board. Final answer

El Perro
07-13-09, 21:00
Loser. I think even alot of the black community sees him as a relentlessly flawed fuckup who couldn't get his shit together. He could carry the pigskin though.