PDA

View Full Version : Looking for girls in Cordoba

Idan8
07-11-09, 19:32
Hey,

I arrived to Cordoba and I wanna find a privete apartment or somthing like that.

Thanks

Shane44
07-12-09, 11:52
Have you even bothered to spend time looking at what has already been posted about Cordoba in "Forums" under "Travel Reports - Other Areas". I suspect not or you would not be asking such a basic question. WT had even posted a list of privados. Do some homework before you start asking basic questions.

James Valon
03-06-11, 00:55
Have you even bothered to spend time looking at what has already been posted about Cordoba in "Forums" under "Travel Reports - Other Areas". I suspect not or you would not be asking such a basic question. WT had even posted a list of privados. Do some homework before you start asking basic questions.The information list on Cordoba is pretty outdated as many of the privados have move or are closed, does anyone else have any info?

Roman719
03-06-11, 03:40
The information list on Cordoba is pretty outdated as many of the privados have move or are closed, does anyone else have any info?I went by both salta locations last week. 83 was not good. The chicas were older bigger and not that interested. The mamacita also tried to gringo price me, with the rates posted on the wall right behind her."oh those are just for a massage." right lady.

I can't say enough good about 123. First time was with a slim little thing. Probably 6 or 7 but thin and energetic. She punched above her weight and was a good time. The next night I stopped in and met a real sweetheart, honestly been dreaming about her every night since then. Very nice face, great plastic rack, mid 20's, tight athletic body. Multiple postitions, fingered herself in the midst and did a credible, if probably fake O, patient and talkative after. Best experience I have had with a professional anywhere. Only paid 100 peso for 30 min but she was so great I left twice that for a tip. Wish I could remember her name but I won't soon forget how she looked in that minidress and boots!

WorldTravel69
03-06-11, 14:01
Please tell us which ones, that is how we keep the List Up to Date.
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?3064-Cordoba-Lists

The information list on Cordoba is pretty outdated as many of the privados have move or are closed, does anyone else have any info?